Endosurge Reviews

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Awesome - thanks a lot Andrew! It's great to feedback from knowledgeable veterans such as yourself!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

2. Thanks guys for the feedback, really appreciated.
    •   

3. Excellent Feedback Gents! Andrew I know you are very critical and honest in your assessments of supplements so I am extremely happy to hear that you really enjoyed it. I don't see many 10 out of 10s from you! WooHoo! I felt the same way.

OnlyChevy, glad you liked it too. I knew you would really enjoy it especially needing a kick in the pants with levels being a little low at the start. Major freeing up of some testosterone there.

By the way Chevy I know you know about this but Andrew, if you don't we have a promo going on for EndoSurge or Combustion.

ANOTHER BPS PROMO WITHIN A PROMO!!!! SEXY SELF PORTRAITS FOR ENDOSURGE AND COMBUSTION THIS CHALLENGE ENDS AT POST 300!!!

Then it is on to a new challenge until we get rid of all 20 bottles. Come and get yours!!!

BPS PROMO OF ALL PROMOS!!! YOU WANT FREE SWAG?? WE GOT IT!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

4. Yeah I knew there was a promo but I have an obligation to another company to do a review on a supplement along maybe a beta trial as well.
    doing my own thang!

5. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Yeah I knew there was a promo but I have an obligation to another company to do a review on a supplement along maybe a beta trial as well.
    Logs aren't mandatory for this current promo - it's just your chance to walk away with some free swag from BPS!

***NOW @ NP***
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    I will keep mine short and sweet.I have used many Forms of Mucana P. products before and the only other product that I can compare this too is the new AX, and I like EndoSurge for the fact that you can add your own choice of AI rather than have one supplied to with an undisclosed dosage. Overall the thing I noticed most was I was a complete mean dic head while on it which is something I notice when Dopamine is real high. I got real OCD, libido was always present, dry joints, MORE STRENGTH which helped with grapplling/clinching and lifting, more muscle fullness. Product gets a 10/10 from me.
    i was going to ask you about the deeper sleep and intense dreams.......then i remembered that you don't sleep....andrew-you are a beast....and i know you will take that as a compliment, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i was going to ask you about the deeper sleep and intense dreams.......then i remembered that you don't sleep....andrew-you are a beast....and i know you will take that as a compliment, lol.
    I have heard it so often not just online but in person that it is literally becoming more of attribute than a positive comment LOL. People where ever I go see as a freak of nature, I get a kick out of it to be honest. When I sleep bro, its really deep but I don't really get dreams, the few I have had are really violent ones.
    doing my own thang!

8. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    I have heard it so often not just online but in person that it is literally becoming more of attribute than a positive comment LOL. People where ever I go see as a freak of nature, I get a kick out of it to be honest. When I sleep bro, its really deep but I don't really get dreams, the few I have had are really violent ones.
    given your chosen profession, i guess violent dreams are a good thing....a prelude to things to come, lol.send me a download of your next fight!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    given your chosen profession, i guess violent dreams are a good thing....a prelude to things to come, lol.send me a download of your next fight!!!!
    Heck me too!!!
    Current Training Log -

10. Guys I wanted to let you all know that I am goign to see how 9 Endo a day goes to help with this PCT. I will run it at this dose for about 30 days, thoughts on the success of this will be presented after I finish the next bottle.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

11. Sounds like a fun experiment man, I'll forward to seeing how it pans out for you.

***NOW @ NP***

12. Uhoh walking tent time lol.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Sounds like a fun experiment man, I'll forward to seeing how it pans out for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    Uhoh walking tent time lol.
    You have no idea, I was definitely sporting some wood for a lot of yesterday. Knocked the bottom out of my GF, she was all smiles, LOL!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

14. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny

You have no idea, I was definitely sporting some wood for a lot of yesterday. Knocked the bottom out of my GF, she was all smiles, LOL!
    Lmao..
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

15. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I'm stealing this euphemism; it's a keeper!

***NOW @ NP***

16. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    That is just EPIC right there, knocked the bottom out of here!!!!

17. Man at 6 a day I was a horn dog. I don't even know what would happen at 9 a day!!!!
    Current Training Log -

18. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Man at 6 a day I was a horn dog. I don't even know what would happen at 9 a day!!!!
    I got to say it has turned my post cycle libido into overdrive. It really helped in weeks 2 and 3 when the clomid dose dropped to keep things moving upwards on command but now it is making things just plain crazy. I wonder what happens when I add in Protein Factory Unleashed to this monstrosity, it has lots of Avena Sativa and Ashwaganda which I respond very well to. So far I can say this, if you are wanting to have amazing recovery, great sleep and the libido of your high school years, 9 Endo a day is your ticket. Note, you will need 2-3 PES Erase with this stack if you want to keep off the water from E2 conversion you will get from the extra test (or Formestane, any AI will help).

19. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I got to say it has turned my post cycle libido into overdrive. It really helped in weeks 2 and 3 when the clomid dose dropped to keep things moving upwards on command but now it is making things just plain crazy. I wonder what happens when I add in Protein Factory Unleashed to this monstrosity, it has lots of Avena Sativa and Ashwaganda which I respond very well to. So far I can say this, if you are wanting to have amazing recovery, great sleep and the libido of your high school years, 9 Endo a day is your ticket. Note, you will need 2-3 PES Erase with this stack if you want to keep off the water from E2 conversion you will get from the extra test (or Formestane, any AI will help).
    i agree endodurge/formestane is a great combo...but better hurry, both cel and ruthless are dc'ing it. i really hate to see formastanzol go...
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

20. Yeah I am going to have to buy one or two to say I was able to try it. You stocking up BigT, I know you love the stuff.

21. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Yeah I am going to have to buy one or two to say I was able to try it. You stocking up BigT, I know you love the stuff.
    FIN, i am only going to be able to get a few, it's the time of year when i spend all my money on family and close friends. i might tell my wife and kids to get me a few bottles as gifts, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    FIN, i am only going to be able to get a few, it's the time of year when i spend all my money on family and close friends. i might tell my wife and kids to get me a few bottles as gifts, lol.
    Same here, I keep all my spending now focused on others when it is actually the time to stock up. I guess I need to plan better for these times when things like formestane or PH/DS get banned.

23. It's not too hard to make your own topical formestane if you have a decent carrier. Bummer the CEL and NTBM versions are going away.

***NOW @ NP***

24. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    It's not too hard to make your own topical formestane if you have a decent carrier. Bummer the CEL and NTBM versions are going away.
    I hear you on that, I have a ton of emu oil at home I can use but getting powdered formestane is nearly impossible. I wish someone we know would buy up any and all and sell it as an exclusive at his site. I got dreams too!

25. I LOST all libido on DAA + Triazole. Not sure if it was one or the other or both. I think I might have high prolactin levels or somthing. Thinking this I bleave a Endo + Erase + ZMA 8 week cycle should get back on the libido wagon. Is DAA really that necessary for a decent boost? Any thoughts on this would be great thanks !
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. bps endosurge
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 154
    Last Post: 10-28-2012, 11:44 PM
  2. Who want's BPS Combustion and Endosurge at NP???
    By Resolve in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 143
    Last Post: 04-13-2012, 11:12 AM
  3. BDCC Reviews BPS Endosurge
    By bdcc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-01-2011, 12:34 PM
  4. BPS Endosurge and other goodies.
    By Knotch in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 08-29-2011, 04:14 PM