Endosurge Reviews

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I had pretty good dreams off of just 2 before bed and my libid was up pretty good. If you look at my review and my pic in the first post here you will see that I added 3 lbs while leaning out a little bit. That is really impressive considering the fact I had my total testosterone levels done at the end of the run and they were a paltry 487. Remember I was one month out of a long pro hormone bridge when I started this. I knew test levels were not as high as I wanted at the end of PCT but wanted to take advantage of the test freeing capability of this product. Well it sure did its thing. I was Alpha Male, breaking out like a teenager, all kinds of horny. Hell by the time I fhinished I thought my test was through the roof from how much it freed up. Well to my surprise when I tested I had 487 total serum level. I really wish when I asked her to test it she would have done the Free Test with it but she didn't. I can only assume it was easily as high or higher than someone with a good 650-700 total serum level. Next time I have them run it I WILL make sure they do the full spectrum and not just the Total Serum level. Either way EndoSurge is the shiz!
    That it is and it is the only test booster I literally could feel working as many have mentioned. TestoPro, needed to take 6+ to get anything, Titanium I liked but needed 4 a day and no GH boost there, HCGen is way too much money IMO... DAA well it is good but I doubt it will raise levels as high as Endosurge. I am happy to rep for BPS knowing there is a product like this that sells itself. All I need to do is point to every glowing review and there you go. Reminds me a lot of PES Erase in that it is VERY clear it is working within days, not many out there like it.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

2. No doubt at all and if you add DAA to this as part of a stack I think you are in for a wild ride.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
    •   

3. Final thoughts on EndoSurge and Combustion stack

EndoSurge: Sleep was the most amazing thing ever on this supplements. I have taken other Mucuna products but this one surely takes the cake. I noticed enhanced feeling of renewal upon waking and incredible dreams. Though I never got the crazy sex dreams that many report I still got some good dreams . Also, the sleep was deeper. When i'd get up to use the bathroom at night I could tell I was in a VERY deep mode. I would be still very grogy and pee almost in a sleepwalking state lol. Recovery was very good, had some DOMs but those were from the added workout techniques. (Static holds). Also, I think this seriously helped with Libido. I was really down in the libido dept and noticed a nice tick up from this. Strength wise I cant say as my strength has NEVER been the same since off cycle.... but as far as coming back from PCT and an injury I am definitely stronger. Thicker and feeling a lot better.

Combustion: This product is great. I have run OEP and I think that combustion is just as good maybe even better. I love the detoxifying sweats I get from this. Well might not be detoxing but I don't get the toxic smelling sweat I would get from many other fat burners where it'd feel like I was just sweating out the product. I felt this one in whole body, turning up the heat from the first dose. This has to be the best product for fat burning/energy. While I will comment that focus was not as good as Jack3d, but that's probably because I never went above the 1 cap dosing protocol. While on Jack3d I did 3 scoops... Also, I worked out at a real gym then and didn't have any distractions like I do now working out at home. I'd say combustion is the cleanest fat burner/energy enhancer I have run. And I have run A LOT.

Stack comments.

I ran this using a lean gains protocol diet. Never holding back on anything to eat as long it fell in my diet time frame. I also, supplemented with BCAAs. My diet is normally lower carbs cept when I lift. I'd say my macros over all tend to look something like 200-250g protein, 80-200g fat, 80-300g carbs. Sometimes I go A LOT over that. As some others reported on this stack they lost weight. I on the other hand have remained the same weight at 87.8 (well this morning I was 88kgs). While my strength did not go through the roof I am stronger, I feel thicker and I am more energetic. I have been off both supps for 2 days and I miss the dreams/sleep, oddly the combustion lay off has not made me crash or anything and has been a very smooth transition to no energy booster... I like it. I suggest this stack to all who want to stay lean, or cut if you have your diet set up right. I probably could've made more lean progress on this but I decided that I wanted more recomp as my body gets REALLY tight with weight when I go below 87kgs. I just only lose fat and have to drop to below 1500 cals to see any movement in the scale. So I went for a recomp while keeping my diet pretty much lax (I'm gluten intolerant and don't really like sugar/sweets so my lax might be a very "clean diet" for others). I keep my fats to the kind found in grass fed meats, fish, and coconut oils. Some times I do eat the chicken skin of wings/breasts, pork fats etc. But I consider those not harmful. I'll be posting some pics later. I would take now but on friday I had some flour unknowingly that was used in some stew as a thickening agent and I am extremely bloated... So I wouldn't do the product justice. I have some pics I took at the middle of week 3 which I will use as my ending pics.

I'd like to thank BPS and their team for allowing me to log these two great products and giving me a great 4 weeks of enhanced sleeps, amazing dreams, and a great short but sweet 4 week recomp .
    RecoverBro ELITE

4. Boom! Thanks for posting that up in here Matt!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

5. Reviews just keep getting better.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
    •   

6. Just think how many their would be if NP picked us up!
    Current Training Log -

7. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Just think how many their would be WHEN NP picked us up!
    FTFY

***NOW @ NP***

8. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I had pretty good dreams off of just 2 before bed and my libid was up pretty good. If you look at my review and my pic in the first post here you will see that I added 3 lbs while leaning out a little bit. That is really impressive considering the fact I had my total testosterone levels done at the end of the run and they were a paltry 487. Remember I was one month out of a long pro hormone bridge when I started this. I knew test levels were not as high as I wanted at the end of PCT but wanted to take advantage of the test freeing capability of this product. Well it sure did its thing. I was Alpha Male, breaking out like a teenager, all kinds of horny. Hell by the time I fhinished I thought my test was through the roof from how much it freed up. Well to my surprise when I tested I had 487 total serum level. I really wish when I asked her to test it she would have done the Free Test with it but she didn't. I can only assume it was easily as high or higher than someone with a good 650-700 total serum level. Next time I have them run it I WILL make sure they do the full spectrum and not just the Total Serum level. Either way EndoSurge is the shiz!
    What was your testosterone before it came out to be 487 post EndoSurge usage?
    doing my own thang!

9. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Final thoughts on EndoSurge and Combustion stack

EndoSurge: Sleep was the most amazing thing ever on this supplements. I have taken other Mucuna products but this one surely takes the cake. I noticed enhanced feeling of renewal upon waking and incredible dreams. Though I never got the crazy sex dreams that many report I still got some good dreams . Also, the sleep was deeper. When i'd get up to use the bathroom at night I could tell I was in a VERY deep mode. I would be still very grogy and pee almost in a sleepwalking state lol. Recovery was very good, had some DOMs but those were from the added workout techniques. (Static holds). Also, I think this seriously helped with Libido. I was really down in the libido dept and noticed a nice tick up from this. Strength wise I cant say as my strength has NEVER been the same since off cycle.... but as far as coming back from PCT and an injury I am definitely stronger. Thicker and feeling a lot better.

Combustion: This product is great. I have run OEP and I think that combustion is just as good maybe even better. I love the detoxifying sweats I get from this. Well might not be detoxing but I don't get the toxic smelling sweat I would get from many other fat burners where it'd feel like I was just sweating out the product. I felt this one in whole body, turning up the heat from the first dose. This has to be the best product for fat burning/energy. While I will comment that focus was not as good as Jack3d, but that's probably because I never went above the 1 cap dosing protocol. While on Jack3d I did 3 scoops... Also, I worked out at a real gym then and didn't have any distractions like I do now working out at home. I'd say combustion is the cleanest fat burner/energy enhancer I have run. And I have run A LOT.

Stack comments.

I ran this using a lean gains protocol diet. Never holding back on anything to eat as long it fell in my diet time frame. I also, supplemented with BCAAs. My diet is normally lower carbs cept when I lift. I'd say my macros over all tend to look something like 200-250g protein, 80-200g fat, 80-300g carbs. Sometimes I go A LOT over that. As some others reported on this stack they lost weight. I on the other hand have remained the same weight at 87.8 (well this morning I was 88kgs). While my strength did not go through the roof I am stronger, I feel thicker and I am more energetic. I have been off both supps for 2 days and I miss the dreams/sleep, oddly the combustion lay off has not made me crash or anything and has been a very smooth transition to no energy booster... I like it. I suggest this stack to all who want to stay lean, or cut if you have your diet set up right. I probably could've made more lean progress on this but I decided that I wanted more recomp as my body gets REALLY tight with weight when I go below 87kgs. I just only lose fat and have to drop to below 1500 cals to see any movement in the scale. So I went for a recomp while keeping my diet pretty much lax (I'm gluten intolerant and don't really like sugar/sweets so my lax might be a very "clean diet" for others). I keep my fats to the kind found in grass fed meats, fish, and coconut oils. Some times I do eat the chicken skin of wings/breasts, pork fats etc. But I consider those not harmful. I'll be posting some pics later. I would take now but on friday I had some flour unknowingly that was used in some stew as a thickening agent and I am extremely bloated... So I wouldn't do the product justice. I have some pics I took at the middle of week 3 which I will use as my ending pics.

I'd like to thank BPS and their team for allowing me to log these two great products and giving me a great 4 weeks of enhanced sleeps, amazing dreams, and a great short but sweet 4 week recomp .

Great review bud, thanks!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

10. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    What was your testosterone before it came out to be 487 post EndoSurge usage?
    I really wish I knew. I was recovering from a 1-Andro run, I had already been through my PCT and started the Endosurge about a week after I finished pct. So when I took the test I was about 9 weeks out from a long cycle 10 weeks total between testing the 5aOHPand running the 1-andro as a bridge. I knew it wasn't ridiculously high which is why I went for something with a big increase to Free Testosterone levels. I was honestly shocked to see it only be 487 but then again I don't expect a big increase in serum testosterone levels from this product. A slight boost at most. However I felt like my test was really high to the point I got my hopes up to see great number. I was shocked at the 487. I wish she had tested my Free test. She did the first time I had her test my levels after a run and I assumed she was going to do the full workup this time but she didn't.

By the way the EndoSurge is on sale for 19.99 for Halloween sale on the www.bulkperformancesolutions.c om site right now for anyone interested in it.
    Current Training Log -

11. So you ran it as part of pct?
    doing my own thang!

12. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    So you ran it as part of pct?
    Well I guess as an extension of PCT. I ran PURE TEST and PCT Revolution Black as PCT for a month then was off for a week and started the Endo to make use of the testosterone that had been recovered. However I was obviously still a bit low.
    Current Training Log -

13. Personally I would Double dose EndoSurge or buy 1-carboxy and take at least 1.6g daily, you need at least a gram of mucana to really see the boost in dopamine along the block in prolactin in my observations. Also, not a fan of that pct revolution as it contains 1 or 2 ANTI-ANDROGEN so ummm yeah not recommended for pct by this guy right here. Feel free to pm me, I can get you on a regime that should help your HPTA considerably.
    doing my own thang!

14. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Well I guess as an extension of PCT. I ran PURE TEST and PCT Revolution Black as PCT for a month then was off for a week and started the Endo to make use of the testosterone that had been recovered. However I was obviously still a bit low.
    Andrew, Chris has a very solid plan for his test recovery right now, not really sure why you would not post your ideas on here so everyone can benefit...

15. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Andrew, Chris has a very solid plan for his test recovery right now, not really sure why you would not post your ideas on here so everyone can benefit...
    LOL, I just don't bother posting because you always going to get someone who disagrees and want to "debacle " which I DO NOT care for. Lets put it like this, if I like debting I would join the debate team or get a girl friend LMAO.

Here is a solid combo I recommend:

Toremifene Citrate as a 4 week jumpstarter, 90-120 mgs for first week, then 60 throughout
    Aromasin ed for first 10 days for blood plasma concentration, then 12.5-25mgs eod for at least 8 weeks
    rasagiline ed for 2 weeks, then eod at .5mg
    bulk 1-carboxy 1.6-2g daily spread in three servings for 2 weeks then 5on and 2off
    magnesium oil 12-15 sprays twice or even three times a day (ideal first thing in morning for cort control)
    toco-8
    P-serine (endoamp) post training at least 800mg
    100mg of zinc (after 4 weeks start to throw copper without zinc in am, and save zinc before bed to balance out levels to prevent toxicity)
    Sustain Alpha would be a nice addition before its similar effects to naxalone on Gaba receptors
    doing my own thang!

16. What is rasagiline? And thanks for posting.

17. rasigiline is a neuroproectant MAO-B inhibitor which prevents the breakdown of PEA and dopamine so that they stay more constant in the brain. There are endocrinologists that actually prescribe this as a form of HRT.
    The only reason why I don't recommend Clomid is tends to have a high ER rebound effect but I would say its great at elevating LH on its own, technically nolva and probably toremifene seem to be better at producing testosterone, people think that LH means more testosterone but that is not always the case, of course LH is needed for testosterone but there other factors that come into play, and for some reason which I believe is the sensitizing factor, nolva/tore tend to boost testosterone a tad more than Clomid. Though when it comes down to it, everyone will respond to SERMs differently and have their preferance. The main reason I tell people to opt for TOre is its lack of toxicity with similar profile to nolva.
    doing my own thang!

18. Good stuff and if others disagree don't say he is wrong just post what you think works.
    Current Training Log -

19. EndoSurge review let me start by saying thank you to BPS and Kleen for allowing me to run such a great product. I ended my log this past Saturday since I am all finished with this product. Been an amazing 30 days. I haven't gotten on the scale the last couple days but I can say Thanksgiving morning before my morning workout with kleen and sis i was at 4 lbs gain during my recomp running a PCT. I had a big boost in libido, Alpha Male, Aggression. I have not gotten on a recent test done to test my testosterone but I am sure that went up as well. This product also gave me some great sleep and dreams. And I really put it to the test with the lack of hours of sleeping on some days only to have full energy the next morning. Strength wise some days were better than others but over all no complaints. This will be a product i would recommend and use in the future.

Thank you again

Jeff
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

20. I will keep mine short and sweet.
    I have used many Forms of Mucana P. products before and the only other product that I can compare this too is the new AX, and I like EndoSurge for the fact that you can add your own choice of AI rather than have one supplied to with an undisclosed dosage. Overall the thing I noticed most was I was a complete mean dic head while on it which is something I notice when Dopamine is real high. I got real OCD, libido was always present, dry joints, MORE STRENGTH which helped with grapplling/clinching and lifting, more muscle fullness. Product gets a 10/10 from me.
    doing my own thang!

21. Awesome - thanks a lot Andrew! It's great to feedback from knowledgeable veterans such as yourself!

***NOW @ NP***

22. Thanks guys for the feedback, really appreciated.

23. Excellent Feedback Gents! Andrew I know you are very critical and honest in your assessments of supplements so I am extremely happy to hear that you really enjoyed it. I don't see many 10 out of 10s from you! WooHoo! I felt the same way.

OnlyChevy, glad you liked it too. I knew you would really enjoy it especially needing a kick in the pants with levels being a little low at the start. Major freeing up of some testosterone there.

By the way Chevy I know you know about this but Andrew, if you don't we have a promo going on for EndoSurge or Combustion.

ANOTHER BPS PROMO WITHIN A PROMO!!!! SEXY SELF PORTRAITS FOR ENDOSURGE AND COMBUSTION THIS CHALLENGE ENDS AT POST 300!!!

Then it is on to a new challenge until we get rid of all 20 bottles. Come and get yours!!!

BPS PROMO OF ALL PROMOS!!! YOU WANT FREE SWAG?? WE GOT IT!!
    Current Training Log -

24. Yeah I knew there was a promo but I have an obligation to another company to do a review on a supplement along maybe a beta trial as well.
    doing my own thang!

25. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Yeah I knew there was a promo but I have an obligation to another company to do a review on a supplement along maybe a beta trial as well.
    Logs aren't mandatory for this current promo - it's just your chance to walk away with some free swag from BPS!

***NOW @ NP***

26. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    I will keep mine short and sweet.I have used many Forms of Mucana P. products before and the only other product that I can compare this too is the new AX, and I like EndoSurge for the fact that you can add your own choice of AI rather than have one supplied to with an undisclosed dosage. Overall the thing I noticed most was I was a complete mean dic head while on it which is something I notice when Dopamine is real high. I got real OCD, libido was always present, dry joints, MORE STRENGTH which helped with grapplling/clinching and lifting, more muscle fullness. Product gets a 10/10 from me.
    i was going to ask you about the deeper sleep and intense dreams.......then i remembered that you don't sleep....andrew-you are a beast....and i know you will take that as a compliment, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

27. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i was going to ask you about the deeper sleep and intense dreams.......then i remembered that you don't sleep....andrew-you are a beast....and i know you will take that as a compliment, lol.
    I have heard it so often not just online but in person that it is literally becoming more of attribute than a positive comment LOL. People where ever I go see as a freak of nature, I get a kick out of it to be honest. When I sleep bro, its really deep but I don't really get dreams, the few I have had are really violent ones.
    doing my own thang!

28. Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    I have heard it so often not just online but in person that it is literally becoming more of attribute than a positive comment LOL. People where ever I go see as a freak of nature, I get a kick out of it to be honest. When I sleep bro, its really deep but I don't really get dreams, the few I have had are really violent ones.
    given your chosen profession, i guess violent dreams are a good thing....a prelude to things to come, lol.send me a download of your next fight!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

29. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    given your chosen profession, i guess violent dreams are a good thing....a prelude to things to come, lol.send me a download of your next fight!!!!
    Heck me too!!!
    Current Training Log -

30. Guys I wanted to let you all know that I am goign to see how 9 Endo a day goes to help with this PCT. I will run it at this dose for about 30 days, thoughts on the success of this will be presented after I finish the next bottle.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. bps endosurge
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 154
    Last Post: 10-28-2012, 11:44 PM
  2. Who want's BPS Combustion and Endosurge at NP???
    By Resolve in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 143
    Last Post: 04-13-2012, 11:12 AM
  3. BDCC Reviews BPS Endosurge
    By bdcc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-01-2011, 12:34 PM
  4. BPS Endosurge and other goodies.
    By Knotch in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 08-29-2011, 04:14 PM