New announcement with some free product!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im proud to announce i am now apart of BPS and the newest rep here at AM. I talked with the owner a good bit tonight and the company represents everything that i feel is important when it comes to this industry from communication, to customer satisfaction and then some!

So without further adoo ( spelling? LOL ) and to kick off this announcement i am giving away 2 bottles of Endosurge!

Have at it folks!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congratz on the rep spot!
I think BPS will bring us amazing and great products in the future! Interested in learning more on what's to come!

Guys better jump in on this deal! I have heard SOOO many great things about EndoSurge. I'll be loggin mine when it gets in. Log is in my sig if you wanna reserve your spot to watch ;)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congratz on the rep spot!
I think BPS will bring us amazing and great products in the future! Interested in learning more on what's to come!

Guys better jump in on this deal! I have heard SOOO many great things about EndoSurge. I'll be loggin mine when it gets in. Log is in my sig if you wanna reserve your spot to watch ;)
Thanks! Definitely happy to be apart of BPS!

Definitely a great product, covers the bases for sure and is a great stacker product!

You already know ill be reserving my spot in your log!

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Congrats man! BPS is a solid company.

...so whats this i hear about 2 bottles of Endosurge!?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man! You heard right!

Im giving away 2 free bottles!

crackerdoctor

crackerdoctor

Awards
This sounds like some good stuff. Can I catch one of those bottles?

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You lucky dawg I had a feeling this would happen, I was just talking to my buddy about you.

Now onto Endo I was just talking about that to, I'm very excited to be trying this out soon and with your free shipping I plan to use it for a very long time. Congrats on the product line and on the new rep.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the good words everyone.

Lets see if we can spice this up, im gonna think of a clever way to give these 2 bottles away to make it interesting, and give everyone a chance.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok ill give the promo until thursday, if you want to enter to win one of the bottles i have up to give away, tell me why you wish to use Endosurge and what sets you apart from everyone else. Now this can be funny or serious, whichever way you prefer to go with it, just give me something good!

Lets hear it everyone!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang, I just did 4 bottles and now an additional 2, BPS is hooking you guys up! Welcome aboard by the way, some good peeps are part of BPS now guys, don't hesitate to ask any of us questions about products or anything else for that matter.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dang, I just did 4 bottles and now an additional 2, BPS is hooking you guys up! Welcome aboard by the way, some good peeps are part of BPS now guys, don't hesitate to ask any of us questions about products or anything else for that matter.
Thanks man and i definitely wont hesitate!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice pickup BPS! Josh is a great guy!

Best of luck to all involved!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats on becoming part of the BPS team Josh. I'm looking for good things from this company. I also would love to put 2 more bottles of Endo in my stash for future use. I just sent a bottle to my son at school for him to run. That is how much I am sold on it! Products like Endo enable me at 52 to keep up with him in the weight room.

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
Congrats on becoming part of the BPS team Josh. I'm looking for good things from this company. I also would love to put 2 more bottles of Endo in my stash for future use. I just sent a bottle to my son at school for him to run. That is how much I am sold on it! Products like Endo enable me at 52 to keep up with him in the weight room.
That is awesome bro and very kind of you to do that for your son. Be careful he may get stronger then you one day but you will always have that dad power over him, atleast my father has it even though im 50lbs bigger lol

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
want two bottles> want to use on cycle to prevent prolactin with daa. Want l-dopa and want to take it into PCT :D

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want the Endosurge. :D

Oh, and welcome to the team Josh!
Hahah thanks bud!

congrats!
Thanks!
Nice pickup BPS! Josh is a great guy!
Best of luck to all involved!
Thanks for the kind words brother!

I love hearing stories like this! 52 in the gym and still killin it!

want two bottles> want to use on cycle to prevent prolactin with daa. Want l-dopa and want to take it into PCT :D
Yeaaaaa buddy! Gotta love some DAA

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Moms are scary for sure. Never mess with a mom lol
For me it's my Grandmom!

She still doesn't know that I have my arm tattooed! Everytime I go to her house I make sure I have a jacket with me to throw on!

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
tell me why you wish to use Endosurge and what sets you apart from everyone else. Now this can be funny or serious, whichever way you prefer to go with it, just give me something good!
I'd like to try Endosurge because I had great success with Combustion and I feel that Endosurge would do the same. The reviews/logs i've read are all positive, and I want in! Solely based on BPS' customer service, affordable pricing, and free shipping policy, I was planning on ordering it anyways, but idk when I'll have some money to throw around. Start of the semesters are always the worst on the wallet.

Im currently in a PCT phase, but I've already started planning my natty stack that I'd like to run right after. Endosurge would work perfectly in my stack. Im thinking Anabeta + AlphaT2 + Endosurge...damn that sounds epic. As always, I am more than willing to do a detailed daily log with pictures. Trust me when i say I dont fuhk around in the gym. I strive for results. I've grown significantly in the past 6 months, and Endosurge could only help me as I continue my quest. Pick me and i'll put it to good use :bigok:

ALOHA!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd like to try Endosurge because I had great success with Combustion and I feel that Endosurge would do the same. The reviews/logs i've read are all positive, and I want in! Solely based on BPS' customer service, affordable pricing, and free shipping policy, I was planning on ordering it anyways, but idk when I'll have some money to throw around. Start of the semesters are always the worst on the wallet.

Im currently in a PCT phase, but I've already started planning my natty stack that I'd like to run right after. Endosurge would work perfectly in my stack. Im thinking Anabeta + AlphaT2 + Endosurge...damn that sounds epic. As always, I am more than willing to do a detailed daily log with pictures. Trust me when i say I dont fuhk around in the gym. I strive for results. I've grown significantly in the past 6 months, and Endosurge could only help me as I continue my quest. Pick me and i'll put it to good use :bigok:

ALOHA!!!
I like it i like it!! Keep em coming everyone, this will end thursday!

trulordd

Awards
I'd like to try Endosurge because it has been about 3 years since I have used PH and I have been reading tons about todays different supplements and have heard nothing but total positives about Endosurge. I was thinking of starting off with a satack of it with DAA and Erase.
I have never done a log, but have read plenty and know what it will take to log it! I have been hitting the gym solid now for about 2 years since an injury that put me out in the first place. If Im picked, IT WILL GO TO GOOD USE!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice pick up for BPS. You could always send me a bottle so I dont have to use my hands to carry a towel :lol: But ya on cycle using Trenazone and trying to prevant any issues.

NxtGenCowboy

NxtGenCowboy

Awards
Im proud to announce i am now apart of BPS and the newest rep here at AM. I talked with the owner a good bit tonight and the company represents everything that i feel is important when it comes to this industry from communication, to customer satisfaction and then some! So without further adoo ( spelling? LOL ) and to kick off this announcement i am giving away 2 bottles of Endosurge! Have at it folks!
Congrats! I've been heading alot about Endosurge, one of these days I'll give it a shot!

crackerdoctor

crackerdoctor

Awards
Why do I want Endosurge? Because I want to put on some more mass brother. I've been that skinny guy my whole life, looked down upon, pushed aside, never really given much respect by your average Joe.

I've always had the brains of a great economist, but I'm working now on having the body of an Olympian (or like the swoll guy in the gym). I've worked hard, I've studied all about fitness and hypertrophy, and how to get there, and am making decent progress. Now, with your help, I can reach new heights and show everyone what I truly am, what I can really be. I'm taking the power of the mind, and putting it into the power of the body.

So I hope you pick me man, because the utils from me using it is through the roof. Peace bro.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im lovin all the reaponses!! Motivating to say the least! Ill be picking someone today once im off work and once i have both addys ill send em to the boss man to get em out!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Grats 3clipse, hope you are happy with your new company. Best of luck!

T

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First night and my son said he slept like a log...I told him to just wait, the best is yet to come!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys lets keep the additional products to a minimum with any of the logs, a pre-workout and basics are all we like to see with the exception of an AI like Erase.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AZMIDLYF and 808Rebel send me those addys, you arreeee the chosen ones!

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
WHAAT! Im stoked! Thank you man, I really appreciate it. It'll definitely go to good use. Probably jump on it right after my PCT. Thanks again!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WHAAT! Im stoked! Thank you man, I really appreciate it. It'll definitely go to good use. Probably jump on it right after my PCT. Thanks again!

Good luck man!!!
I am running a lot on EndoSurge too (well when mine gets here). Shouldnt be too long though.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BooYaah...Thanks Josh and BPS!! I just finished running 1 1/2 bottles of ENDO so I have some time off period now but I will be putting this to good use again very soon!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would love to use it as I am starting DAA and I will be getting my blood drawn soon so I would like to see where I am at and see how awesome this could be to stack the two. Also I have a contest in SD in October I am going to do most likely and I can use all the help possible. Let me know if its possible.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would love to use it as I am starting DAA and I will be getting my blood drawn soon so I would like to see where I am at and see how awesome this could be to stack the two. Also I have a contest in SD in October I am going to do most likely and I can use all the help possible. Let me know if its possible.
Sorry bud, already picked the loggers.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Bottles will go out in the morning guys, congrats.
just wanted to let u guys know my Endosurge came in yesterday! im seriously excited about taking it. And i'll definitely be logging it like i said i would, Just dont know exactly when i'll be able to do it...it'll be sooner than later tho, prob within a month :biggthumpup:

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just wanted to let u guys know my Endosurge came in yesterday! im seriously excited about taking it. And i'll definitely be logging it like i said i would, Just dont know exactly when i'll be able to do it...it'll be sooner than later tho, prob within a month :biggthumpup:
Nice!! I'm logging it too!!

Good luck!

wdubsf

Awards
Do you have any additional samples at this time? I am always looking to try new products! Thanks!