Question on Endosurge dosage

  1. Question on Endosurge dosage


    I was just curious if there would be any potential added benefit from running 7-8/day instead of 6/day? Obviously if 6 is working, there's no need to fix what isn't broken but would 8/day boost the effects/sides any? or would it be a waste?

    Thanks.


  2. Would be a waste, we are already giving you top dosage at 6 pills per day

  3. Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    Would be a waste, we are already giving you top dosage at 6 pills per day
    That's what I thought, just double checking . Thanks bro!
    •   
       


  4. Yeah, I considered that too but more of a good thing doesn't always mean more results. The dosing seems pretty damn good from what I can tell from my run.

  5. If i am to busy i will do 3/3 but most days i do 2/2/2 either way works for me.

  6. You could go higher if you want a dopamine surge to really kick libido into overdrive, but that would be the only benefit of going higher along with more day productivity.
    doing my own thang!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by zb126 View Post
    Yeah, I considered that too but more of a good thing doesn't always mean more results. The dosing seems pretty damn good from what I can tell from my run.
    i think people are gonna ask about increasing dose because of many saying they got better results with products that contain similar ingredients. for me personally i almost doubled rec dose of another divanill containing product-and i still get better results from endosurge at rec dose!

    imo, bps really got it right with both endosurge and combustion!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i think people are gonna ask about increasing dose because of many saying they got better results with products that contain similar ingredients. for me personally i almost doubled rec dose of another divanill containing product-and i still get better results from endosurge at rec dose!

    imo, bps really got it right with both endosurge and combustion!
    Thanks bro means a lot coming from you, you were my biggest fear when i came to combustion being a stim junkie

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    Thanks bro means a lot coming from you, you were my biggest fear when i came to combustion being a stim junkie
    i don't know what your fear could have been-i always give good products their due props. hell i will be ordering even more combustion on friday!!!!

    i gave my son 2 of the six bottles i ordered-he is also a big fan.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i don't know what your fear could have been-i always give good products their due props. hell i will be ordering even more combustion on friday!!!!

    i gave my son 2 of the six bottles i ordered-he is also a big fan.
    HAHA nice, I see you get your son into the bbing supplementation.
    doing my own thang!

  11. High praise from BigT but I have to say the EndoSurge is the best test booster I have ever used. All around I just felt better and recovered 100% from my last long cycle, that to me makes it worth every cent.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  12. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    High praise from BigT but I have to say the EndoSurge is the best test booster I have ever used. All around I just felt better and recovered 100% from my last long cycle, that to me makes it worth every cent.
    luv me some endosurge, but combustion is also top notch!!!

  13. I see Endosurge having a strong future.

  14. I just ordered two bottles, its such a good price im excited.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    I just ordered two bottles, its such a good price im excited.
    You are going to love it.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    I just ordered two bottles, its such a good price im excited.
    Nice man, you will like it. I am curious what would happen if you up to 9 per day with your second bottle. Still would be a 50 day run and I could see that being just nasty those last 20 days.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. bps endosurge
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 154
    Last Post: 10-28-2012, 10:44 PM
  2. Who want's BPS Combustion and Endosurge at NP???
    By Resolve in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 143
    Last Post: 04-13-2012, 10:12 AM
  3. Endosurge on cycle
    By fightbackhxc in forum Body Performance Solutions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-31-2011, 08:59 PM
  4. Endosurge dosing question
    By roblasane in forum Body Performance Solutions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-04-2011, 01:28 PM
Log in
Log in