Endosurge dosing question

1. Endosurge dosing question

I'm going to run Endosurge , Titanium , Erase and DAA. Any thoughts on how to dose?

2. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane
    I'm going to run Endosurge , Titanium , Erase and DAA. Any thoughts on how to dose?
    IMO endosurge 6caps per day 2 caps per day erase and titanuim and daa normal dose. If you want bump erase and titanium to 3 caps perday if you feel up to it.

3. Im going to start my Endosurge and erase stack in a week. Im already on erase so ill take it for another month with the endosurge. Im going to dose Endosurge 6 per day divided in 3 doses of two caps each (every 6hours) and for the erase im dosing 2am and 2pm. No dryness yet ;-)
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Im going to start my Endosurge and erase stack in a week. Im already on erase so ill take it for another month with the endosurge. Im going to dose Endosurge 6 per day divided in 3 doses of two caps each (every 6hours) and for the erase im dosing 2am and 2pm. No dryness yet ;-)
    Very nice, i think you will really like it

5. Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    Very nice, i think you will really like it
    I was thinking on adding combustion to the stack or save that for another time...idk yet

6. Just depends if your after leaning out or not.

7. Yea i guess i have a week or so to figure it out lol...Might save it though for later on before i start a clean bulk for the winter

8. Just make sure to take Endosure on an empty stomach, I think its best taken before a workout and before bed.
    doing my own thang!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Who want's BPS Combustion and Endosurge at NP???
    By Resolve in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 143
    Last Post: 04-13-2012, 10:12 AM
  2. Introducing BPS EndoSurge
    By BPS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 01-02-2012, 07:51 PM
  3. Endosurge log links
    By BPS in forum Body Performance Solutions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-27-2011, 11:47 AM
  4. BPS Endosurge and other goodies.