Endosurge dosing question - AnabolicMinds.com

Endosurge dosing question

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Endosurge dosing question

I'm going to run Endosurge , Titanium , Erase and DAA. Any thoughts on how to dose?

2. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by roblasane
    I'm going to run Endosurge , Titanium , Erase and DAA. Any thoughts on how to dose?
    IMO endosurge 6caps per day 2 caps per day erase and titanuim and daa normal dose. If you want bump erase and titanium to 3 caps perday if you feel up to it.
    ...Fat Burning, GDA, Muscle Building, Sleep Enhancing, Strength Enhancing Supplements...
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Im going to start my Endosurge and erase stack in a week. Im already on erase so ill take it for another month with the endosurge. Im going to dose Endosurge 6 per day divided in 3 doses of two caps each (every 6hours) and for the erase im dosing 2am and 2pm. No dryness yet ;-)
    •   

4. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Im going to start my Endosurge and erase stack in a week. Im already on erase so ill take it for another month with the endosurge. Im going to dose Endosurge 6 per day divided in 3 doses of two caps each (every 6hours) and for the erase im dosing 2am and 2pm. No dryness yet ;-)
    Very nice, i think you will really like it
    ...Fat Burning, GDA, Muscle Building, Sleep Enhancing, Strength Enhancing Supplements...
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    Very nice, i think you will really like it
    I was thinking on adding combustion to the stack or save that for another time...idk yet
  6. Board Sponsor

Just depends if your after leaning out or not.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Yea i guess i have a week or so to figure it out lol...Might save it though for later on before i start a clean bulk for the winter
  8. Elite Member

Just make sure to take Endosure on an empty stomach, I think its best taken before a workout and before bed.
    doing my own thang!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Who want's BPS Combustion and Endosurge at NP???
    By Resolve in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 143
    Last Post: 04-13-2012, 09:12 AM
  2. Introducing BPS EndoSurge
    By BulkPerf in forum Supplements
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 01-02-2012, 06:51 PM
  3. Endosurge log links
    By BulkPerf in forum Body Performance Solutions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-27-2011, 10:47 AM
  4. BPS Endosurge and other goodies.