Combustion (BPS)

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards

Combustion 90 Caps
19.99 Free Domestic USA shipping!!

Combustion is a carefully formulated synergistic fat burner that will give almost immediate thermogenic effects. We have used four powerful ingredients at their perfect doses that all work together. One bottle provides a full month supply of this powerful product.

Rauwolscine
Rauwolscine, also known as alpha-yohimbine, is an extremely superior form of yohimbine. Old yohimbine used to give people terrible anxiety, jitters, increased BP, etc. The stuff is just plain nasty. But with a slight chemical change, alpha-yohimbine is an extreme fat burner with far less side effects compared to regular yohimbine. In fact, many people do not get any negative effects from this ingredient.
This ingredient is special because it can turn off a receptor that when on, actually works to store fat on your body. Turning off this fat storing mechanism isn’t all though. This ingredient now allows the fat burning effects of the other ingredients of this formula to be more powerful.

The Science:
Rauwsolcine HCl is a selective alpha 2-adrenergic antagonist. Alpha 2 receptors are prevalent in the midsection, lower back, and chest. It is also a 5-HT1A receptor agonist, which can decrease heart rate and blood pressure, as well as increase sense of well being. This is why Combustion should not be used with any form of antidepressant.

1,3-dimethylamylamine
This ingredient has the ability to mimic and upregulate norepinephrine in the body. With this powerful stimulant, your body can direct fat burning mechanisms towards the turned off receptors from Rauwolscine HCl, as well as increase your energy and metabolic rate.

Caffeine
Lets face it…caffeine works. Numerous studies show its ability to increase energy expenditure, increase metabolic rate, increase lipolysis, etc. We did not put caffeine in this formula just because it’s a good stimulant, but because it ads synergy to the formula. Taking caffeine in combination to the other ingredients of Combustion are going to make each ingredient more powerful themselves!

Piperine
This ingredient is the whipped cream of the formula. One problem many people face when taking stimulant products is poor absorption. Piperine will increase the bioavailablilty of these ingredients, since it has been shown to prevent the breakdown of monoamines.

Calcium Carbonate
The cherry on top. Instead of using some useless form of magnesium or silicon to fill the empty space of Combustion capsules, we decided to make one more addition to the formula – calcium carbonate. Amines, like the ingredients in Combustion, have shown worse absorption when the pH of the stomach is too acidic. Calcium carbonate is a buffer that will increase the pH of the stomach (this making it less acidic) temporarily to increase the absorption of Combustion. It is the common ingredient in all of the antacid products you buy at the store. Nothing more, nothing less, just good formulation.

We have tested all of these ingredients by themselves, and in many different ratios of doses. We have found the formula of Combustion is the perfect balance.

Supplement Facts:
Serving size: 1 capsule
Servings per container: 90
Amount per serving %DV
Rauwolscine (Rauwolscine HCL) 6mg *
Caffeine 100mg *
1,3dimethylamylamine 25mg *
Black Pepper Extract (standardized to 20% Piperine) 50mg *

*Daily Value not Established

Directions:
To assess tolerance, start by taking 1 capsule before breakfast and 1 capsule six to eight hours later. Once tolerance is determined, take 1-2 capsules on an empty stomach before breakfast and an additional 1 capsule six to eight hours later on an empty stomach, if needed. DUE TO EXTREME POTENCY, DO NOT USE PRODUCT FOR LONGER THAN 8 WEEKS FOLLOWED BY A SUBSEQUENT 4 WEEK BREAK. DO NOT EXCEED 3 CAPSULES IN ANY 24 HOUR PERIOD.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great profile! Might have to try some for my upcoming cut!

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Got my samples of Combustion in the mail today. Will give this stuff a shot and let you guys know my thoughts. Thanks for the freebies! And a very nice price at 20 bucks for this stuff on your site.

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
Just received my samples in the mail...will give it a run tomorrow mornings deadlift session

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
Combusted some dead's this morning.....Combustion rocked....I will definitely pick some up

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
1,3dimethylamylamine. Thats what I was feeling. Makes sense.

I got a sample pack from BPS (just popped two) and giving it a couple days go. Nice clean engine fuel.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Combusted some dead's this morning.....Combustion rocked....I will definitely pick some up
Yup! It's good stuff - thanks for the support!

1,3dimethylamylamine. Thats what I was feeling. Makes sense.

I got a sample pack from BPS (just popped two) and giving it a couple days go. Nice clean engine fuel.
Excellent, let us know how that goes for ya. :)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I took 3 yesterday: 2 in the morning and 1 later in the afternoon before cardio. Great boost of energy and good endurance through a run and heavy bag cardio session. Unfortunately I was only able to salvage about three from the envelope that was sent as most were crushed so I can't do the full two days, but I would definitely give it a longer try, especially with that price.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
popped 2 yesterday to help me wake up from a hangover and hit the gym, awesome clean energy. no shakes, no nervous feeling, just perfect focus. this stuff is awesome. thanks for the samples

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Combustion is a great product BPS! I do not eat much on the weekends so I dosed one at a time. Saturday I took one at 8am(empty stomach) and hit the yard. Got a crap load of work done, went inside and it was 4pm. I took another at 4pm and went back out til dark. Same Sunday, only thing, I had trouble sitting still during church. Dosed two Monday morning with food and had the same great results. The best words I can think of to sum it up, "Alive and Awake" (Skillet)
Focus 8/10
Clean energy 10/10
Jitters 0/10
Appetite suppresion 8/10
Crash 0/10

Will def purchase this product. Thanks for the samples.

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
Combustion is a great product BPS! I do not eat much on the weekends so I dosed one at a time. Saturday I took one at 8am(empty stomach) and hit the yard. Got a crap load of work done, went inside and it was 4pm. I took another at 4pm and went back out til dark. Same Sunday, only thing, I had trouble sitting still during church. Dosed two Monday morning with food and had the same great results. The best words I can think of to sum it up, "Alive and Awake" (Skillet)
Focus 8/10
Clean energy 10/10
Jitters 0/10
Appetite suppresion 8/10
Crash 0/10

Will def purchase this product. Thanks for the samples.
Great review thank you, i suppose by 0/10 on jitters means you got none just by what you said above the numbers?

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to logging this. I'm also glad BPS doesn't use prop blends. It really frustrates me when companies do that. I want to know exactly what I'm putting into my body and how much! Props to BPS for not going down this road.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Looking forward to logging this. I'm also glad BPS doesn't use prop blends. It really frustrates me when companies do that. I want to know exactly what I'm putting into my body and how much! Props to BPS for not going down this road.
Agreed, these days I really can not think of any other fat burner multi ingredient that does not have at least 1 prop blend in it. that alone is something to be commended for.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I steer away from Prop blends for the most part -but there are some exceptions for some personal favorite supps. BPS, however will always tell you how much of an ingredient we put into our products. :)

menelaus

Awards
I just had a friend turn me on to this. I ordered a bottle and I'm about 40lbs heavier than I want to be so I'm very excited to test the fat burning qualities as I do my workouts. :)

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just had a friend turn me on to this. I ordered a bottle and I'm about 40lbs heavier than I want to be so I'm very excited to test the fat burning qualities as I do my workouts. :)
Great! Thanks for your support - just bear in mind that your results will only be as good as your diet and training regimen. Combustion is an aid to increase the outcome of your efforts, but won't do much if your diet/training isn't on point.