Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.76%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

epi smash review by chefbo

ok final review of Blackstone labs EPI Smash

let me first thnk the company rep The Neck for choosing me to log one of their fabulous products. I have been a fan of Blackstone for some years.

overall rating out of 5 is a 3 . I started out at 178 and I am ending about the same. my weight went up and down but it was the holidays and that was to be expected. I trained hard but was out a few days because of back problems.

the 3 is not because it doesn't work because it does, the sides were just to much for me to endure even with what I heard "low dosed epistane" . Everyone is different and react in the same manner. I have issues with my back pumps regardless of how much taurine I take. and I took it until I had diarrhea so there you go.

on the other hand I am 52 and it could be an age thing so that might be something to mention to older people wanting to use this product.

strength and size - pretty clean as far as water gain. I never got puffy or swole, but did get bigger in my upper torso. not by inches just by appearance. Strength I couldn't off hand say the weights got lighter or things got easier so I would say the same there.

Blackstone has quality products and they work , maybe just not for me or at the dosage I was taking. maybe I need to have a test base backing them because of my age . I don't know. I'd like to see what would happen if I did. maybe some dbol to kick start it. but They wanted straight up results on what their product did and that is what I am giving them.

give it a try it may work for you , I am sure it will .

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.06%

Thanks for the review man. Yeah, the sides are all individual and it could just be you were dealt a bad hand as far as sides are concerned.

A test base could definitely help.
    DISCOUNT CODES!!!!
    10% OFF BlackStoneLabs - DNUTZ10 - http://blackstonelabs.co/
    20% OFF Prime Nutrition - DNUTZ20 - http://primenutrition.com/
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.17%

Thanks for your honesty. This is the kind of feed back we need. Your right everyone will react different to every supplement.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.79%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    ok final review of Blackstone labs EPI Smash

let me first thnk the company rep The Neck for choosing me to log one of their fabulous products. I have been a fan of Blackstone for some years.

overall rating out of 5 is a 3 . I started out at 178 and I am ending about the same. my weight went up and down but it was the holidays and that was to be expected. I trained hard but was out a few days because of back problems.

the 3 is not because it doesn't work because it does, the sides were just to much for me to endure even with what I heard "low dosed epistane" . Everyone is different and react in the same manner. I have issues with my back pumps regardless of how much taurine I take. and I took it until I had diarrhea so there you go.

on the other hand I am 52 and it could be an age thing so that might be something to mention to older people wanting to use this product.

strength and size - pretty clean as far as water gain. I never got puffy or swole, but did get bigger in my upper torso. not by inches just by appearance. Strength I couldn't off hand say the weights got lighter or things got easier so I would say the same there.

Blackstone has quality products and they work , maybe just not for me or at the dosage I was taking. maybe I need to have a test base backing them because of my age . I don't know. I'd like to see what would happen if I did. maybe some dbol to kick start it. but They wanted straight up results on what their product did and that is what I am giving them.

give it a try it may work for you , I am sure it will .

No thank you brother, you executed a very detailed log & gave real world feeback!!!
    PrimeNutrition.com > 20% Off Coupon Code = theneck
    BlackStoneLabs.co/ >
    10% Off Coupon Code = theneck
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.18%

I love me some epistane, I honestly think its better for contest prep then Winnie... I know I know people will blow that off but run each before you knock it.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. Alpha Drive XL and Restore Review by BiO
    By bioman in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 05-06-2007, 01:09 PM
  2. Applied Nutriceuticals Lipo-PM Review by the Mrs.
    By MrsLanbane in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-02-2007, 04:27 PM
  3. ALri Venom stack review by Wideguy
    By wideguy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-14-2006, 09:48 AM
  4. Lean Extreme a review by Dito
    By dito in forum Supplements
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 01-16-2005, 12:41 PM