questions on epi smash

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
was curious, would dosing protocol be the same as a standard epi without the 6 chloro? for example, i could run smash @ 20/30/40/40/50? followed by pct? this would be my 2nd epi cycle btw, but 1st one with 6chloro.

D_NUTZ

D_NUTZ

Awards
Yes, I don't see any reason why you couldn't. 6chloro is very mild and nonmethylated.

I'd even do 30/30/40/40/50 for a little more kick.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
how would cycle play out while on trt? on my last cycle i didnt use pct and went off without a problem

D_NUTZ

D_NUTZ

Awards
how would cycle play out while on trt? on my last cycle i didnt use pct and went off without a problem
If you're on TRT, then no PCT is needed since you don't need to worry about natural test levels bouncing back.

So just run your cycle and then continue on with life lol

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
If you're on TRT, then no PCT is needed since you don't need to worry about natural test levels bouncing back. So just run your cycle and then continue on with life lol
that's what i figured lol love it!!!!

D_NUTZ

D_NUTZ

Awards
that's what i figured lol love it!!!!
Enjoy it bro! Keep us updated and don't forget DNUTZ10 for 10% off if you don't have the products already.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Enjoy it bro! Keep us updated and don't forget DNUTZ10 for 10% off if you don't have the products already.
hopefully i can win one and then buy one ;) i dont think 1 90ct will be enough

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
D-NUTZ is spot on & no worries on the above mentioned dose & duration!!

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
would running a 30mgx 4weeks suffice to put on any type of size? that would be 84 caps. just trying to weigh my options?

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
would running a 30mgx 4weeks suffice to put on any type of size? that would be 84 caps. just trying to weigh my options?
Yes, you would be a nice little 6lbish jump with that

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I would get 2 bottles man. Also if you know you react well I would just start at 30.
Like 30/30/40/40/50/50 or whatever.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
I would get 2 bottles man. Also if you know you react well I would just start at 30. Like 30/30/40/40/50/50 or whatever.
i would like to run 2 bottles but were lookin at130.00! i just dont have extra money right now

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
i would like to run 2 bottles but were lookin at130.00! i just dont have extra money right now
Wow that's some expensive stuff!
60x2 plus shipping, it adds up

This is the best deal right here fellas;

Smasher Stack

Cycle;
Epi Smash ~ Weeks 1-8 @ 3Caps Each Day ( AM & PM Split Dosing)
PCT4 ~ Weeks 1-8 @ 1Cap Each Day (AM Dosing)
Gear Support ~ Weeks 1-8 @ 2Caps Each Day (AM Dosing)

PCT;
Eradicate ~ Weeks 9-12 @ 3Caps Each Day (Morning, Noon & Night Split Dosing)
Growth ~ Weeks 9-12 @ 3Caps Each Day (PM Dosing)
Gear Support ~ Weeks 9-12 @ 1Caps Each Day (AM Dosing)

Remember to always stay hydrated @ 1.5gals e/d & no alcohol while on cycle!!!

Products Included;
2x Epi Smash
1x PCT4
1x Gear Support
1x Growth
1x Eradicate

Regular Price = $295.00
BSL Stack Discount = $265.00
10% Off Discount Code TheNeck10 = $239.00

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
just bought 1 bottle of smash. i wanna lean out hard while retaining as much muscle as possible. what would be a good fat burner to stack with this? or maybe somethin else?

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
just bought 1 bottle of smash. i wanna lean out hard while retaining as much muscle as possible. what would be a good fat burner to stack with this? or maybe somethin else?
Check out our Optiburn.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hold the phone, so this is NOT epistane. That nomenclature isn't right, unless you fellas made a non methyl epi?

Are you logging this? I'm curious to see the results.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Hold the phone, so this is NOT epistane. That nomenclature isn't right, unless you fellas made a non methyl epi? Are you logging this? I'm curious to see the results.
i could do a short review with pics?

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
yes but the 6chloro is not its a 10/20mg blend

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
maybe a blackstone rep can answer this. would taking antibiotics (minocycline) have any interactions with taking epi smash? just want to know that I'm not taking them both for no reason, if that makes sense.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
maybe a blackstone rep can answer this. would taking antibiotics (minocycline) have any interactions with taking epi smash? just want to know that I'm not taking them both for no reason, if that makes sense.
LOL never mind just read it

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One of us will get back shortly with a reply

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks i have been taking both for about a week now. u was just curious thats all
I'm not a doc but if it were me I would hold off. That being said I've done it & it seemed to be ok.