• Established

http://www,BlackstoneLabs.com

Retails @ $69.99

Post Cycle Therapy Matrix

Ostarine ~ 12mg
Androst 3,5-dion-7,17-diono ~ 37.5mg
Tribulus Terresteris ~ 250mg
Saw Palmetto ~ 160mg

What exactly does PCT4 Do? Well I'm glad you asked, This is a new revolutionary product with multiple uses. Don't let the name fool you into thinking that this is only a Post Cycle Therapy product. PCT4 can be also used while on cycle, as a standalone product & or as a post cycle bridge. PCT4 fights hair loss & low T, is an anti-estrogen, serves as a natural test booster while increasing LH. ON cycle dosing will help mitigate any issues with those who are predisposed to hair loss or prone to gyno side effects. Increases lean muscle mass, strength, endurance, libido & sense of wellbeing.

Most of us fight the PCT blues coming off cycle knowing it's all coming to an end!!! With PCT4 we now have a way to continue to gain muscle during PCT, as a standalone or as an active bridge. This product will be huge in the world of natty competitors as all of the compounds that make up PCT4 will test clean.

Dosing Protocols will be 2caps each day (AM & PM Split Dosing), whether it's used for a cycle support, post cycle therapy, bridge purposes or as a standalone product. PCT4 can be safely run up to a 12-14 week durations.

We will be looking for Beta Testers here in the next two weeks as we all know the proof is in the pudding. We know without a shadow of doubt this product will change all cycle protocols as we know it today. And look forward to producing another cutting edge product that will put some of our cycling concerns at bay.

PCT4 WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE AROUND JANUARY, 10TH 2014

Blackstone Labs | Products
Blackstone Labs 10% Off Coupon Code = TheNeck10

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
We will be looking for 4 types of Beta Testers in a couple of weeks & they are as follows;

1.) PCT4 as an on cycle support @ 2caps e/d.
2.) PCT4 for PCT 4wk duration at 2caps e/d.
3.) PCT4 as a stand alone cycle 4wk duration @ 2caps e/d.
4.) PCT4 as a bridge 10wk duration @ 1-2caps e/d

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
Compounds Explained

Ostarine

Ostarine, also known as Enobosarm, is a member of a relatively new class of drugs called Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS).Clinically trialed in 2010, Ostarine reportedly increases lean body mass - the measure of muscle and bone in the body - hence its medical application in the treatment of osteoporosis. Ostarine has been shown to target the receptors that are responsible for the osteo (that is, bone) and myo (that is, muscular) anabolic activity. Once the peptide links up with the receptor, it causes an advanced expression of genes and an increase in protein synthesis. This, in turn, causes an increase in the rate in which muscular and skeletal tissue is built.Scientific research has also determined that the peptide solely focuses on the receptors that are responsible for protein synthesis as it relates to muscle growth, and does not produce any residual growth effects on the prostate gland or any other secondary sexual organs as controlled by the subjects’ endocrine system.

Androst 3,5-dien-7,17-dione (AKA ~ Eradicate)

Eradicate™ contains a compound called androsta-3,5-deine-7, 17 dione. Eradicate™ is a potent aromatase inhibitor to decrease circulating levels of estrogen in the body. Simply put, Eradicate™ will inhibit or reduce the amount of androgens in the body that can convert into estrogen. Eradicate™ is a suicide aromatase inhibitor, meaning that it binds to the aromatase enzyme, and can not be reversed.

Tribulus Terrestris

Tribulus terrestris is a very effective for increasing endurance and promoting muscle building (natural anabolic). It is thus primarily recommended for active athletes, because testosterone helps significantly increase endurance as well as stregnthing muscles (including heart), which are stronger & more resistant during different forms of exertion (Tribulus has a natural anabolic effect). It is also very active against fatigue & lack of energy, as well as for balancing the nervous system. Reinforces the cardiovascular system & promotes deeper, more restorative sleep.

Saw Palmetto

Saw Palmetto prevents the conversion of testosterone to its potent metabolite dihydrotestosterone (DHT),2-6 saw palmetto may have important implications for preventing hormone-related cancers in men, such as prostate cancer (fights against enlarged prostates). Saw palmetto’s ability to modulate hormonal balance also makes it a promising candidate for preventing and treating hair loss, with initial studies demonstrating positive effects.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
been waitin on this one, got high hopes for it

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ostarine in a pct? Wtf? Even if low dosed I don't want anything that could even come close to keeping me suppressed.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Ostarine in a pct? Wtf? Even if low dosed I don't want anything that could even come close to keeping me suppressed.
But wouldn't having a serm and some natty test boosters not make it as suppressive or suppressive at all?

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Adding Ostarine to PCT will allow you able to keep a lot more mass and strength with it. It also usually helps with any minor injuries or pains that may have came on cycle also due to its healing properties.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why would you split the dose? Ostarine has a 24-26hr half life..

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have high expectations for this one. Looking forward to possibly giving this a run

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
Adding Ostarine to PCT will allow you able to keep a lot more mass and strength with it. It also usually helps with any minor injuries or pains that may have came on cycle also due to its healing properties.

Spot On^^
Why would you split the dose? Ostarine has a 24-26hr half life..
very true but the Eradicate component has a 10-12he active half.

I have high expectations for this one. Looking forward to possibly giving this a run
Right on!!

Phantom Z

Awards
I will be logging a 4wk Methadrol Extreme cycle w/ PCT4 taken on-cycle as soon as it shows up. I'm very excited to get this one started since I've done a natural cut for the past two months along with getting very sick through the month of December so I'm about as cut as humanly possible right now.

Given the active compounds in MDE using PCT4 along side should allow me to make massive gains that MDE has become known for while experieincing little to no sides!! Nothing like having my cake and eating it too!!

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
I will be logging a 4wk Methadrol Extreme cycle w/ PCT4 taken on-cycle as soon as it shows up. I'm very excited to get this one started since I've done a natural cut for the past two months along with getting very sick through the month of December so I'm about as cut as humanly possible right now.

Given the active compounds in MDE using PCT4 along side should allow me to make massive gains that MDE has become known for while experieincing little to no sides!! Nothing like having my cake and eating it too!!
I look forward to this big dog, that is a top shelf stack right there!!!

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am currently doing a lean cut and pbold cycle for 8 weeks and would like to test out this amazing product in my pct, i have got rotator cuff injuries aswell so it would be good to see how it goes with that... i would log your product and keep people updated with bf% weight and shoulder health. I at the moment i am doing a log , i am not going into too much detail in it atm just coz i just started it, but if you gave me the chance to log it for pct i would update as many times as needed. Thanks!

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
I am currently doing a lean cut and pbold cycle for 8 weeks and would like to test out this amazing product in my pct, i have got rotator cuff injuries aswell so it would be good to see how it goes with that... i would log your product and keep people updated with bf% weight and shoulder health. I at the moment i am doing a log , i am not going into too much detail in it atm just coz i just started it, but if you gave me the chance to log it for pct i would update as many times as needed. Thanks!
Thank you & will keep you in mind for future loggers.

curilanc

Awards
I've only just started on Metha-drol Extreme, less than a week ago, I'm just here to share that I am experiencing surprising gains so far. I've read in several threads that results can be seen around the 3rd week, but just recently I never even thought the gains I just made on day...6, were actually possible. I've been working out for a total of 8 months now, starting off at 75 kilos, a considerable amount of body fat (I don't know the exact percentage), then dropping to 70 - 72 kg, noticably getting leaner and muscular, then going up to 75, plateauing there for the past 3 months. Wednesday last week, I started on Metha-drol, worked out, rested thursday, worked out Friday and Saturday, weighed in at 76 kg, rested on Sunday, worked out today, Monday, weighed in at...and I had to take off my shoes just to make sure...f*ckin 80 kg!!! WTF?

I thought I had a hard time putting on my usual work out shirt because i was just stiff, but not expecting much or any gains at all this soon, I caught a glimpse of myself on the gym mirror and realized I was hulking out of my shirt. How the f is possible to jump from 75 to 80? If I should be expecting gains on the third week, I wonder what kind of a freak I'm gonna look like. I'm taking the right dosage but i'm just really shocked.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've only just started on Metha-drol Extreme, less than a week ago, I'm just here to share that I am experiencing surprising gains so far. I've read in several threads that results can be seen around the 3rd week, but just recently I never even thought the gains I just made on day...6, were actually possible. I've been working out for a total of 8 months now, starting off at 75 kilos, a considerable amount of body fat (I don't know the exact percentage), then dropping to 70 - 72 kg, noticably getting leaner and muscular, then going up to 75, plateauing there for the past 3 months. Wednesday last week, I started on Metha-drol, worked out, rested thursday, worked out Friday and Saturday, weighed in at 76 kg, rested on Sunday, worked out today, Monday, weighed in at...and I had to take off my shoes just to make sure...f*ckin 80 kg!!! WTF?

I thought I had a hard time putting on my usual work out shirt because i was just stiff, but not expecting much or any gains at all this soon, I caught a glimpse of myself on the gym mirror and realized I was hulking out of my shirt. How the f is possible to jump from 75 to 80? If I should be expecting gains on the third week, I wonder what kind of a freak I'm gonna look like. I'm taking the right dosage but i'm just really shocked.
Why don't you start a log so we can follow and give you advice if needed.

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established

haha, $hits no joke!!!