The Neck's 1 Day ~ The Razor's Edge Log

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.

The Neck's 1 Day ~ The Razor's Edge Log

First of I want to give a shout out to The Boss & BlackStone Labs for giving me this opportunity & always being on the cutting edge in the world of bodybuilding supplements. I will be performing a one day log starting at @ 9am CST dosing will be 3caps.. I will give updates every 2-3hrs with my final follow up first thing tomorrow morning. Will have my first update around lunch hour today so please stay tuned.

The Razor's Edge Explained;

CDP Choline ~ promotes brain metabolism by enhancing the synthesis of acetyl-choline, restoring phospholipid content in the brain, which positively affects memory and other brain activity. Effects usually are apparent within 45–60 minutes when taken orally on an empty stomach.

Adrafinil ~ is a mild central nervous system stimulant drug used to relieve excessive sleepiness and inattention. Effects usually are apparent within 45–60 minutes when taken orally on an empty stomach.

Phenylpiracetam ~ typically prescribed as a general stimulant or to increase tolerance to extreme temperatures and stress. It increases physical stamina and provides improved tolerance to cold weather. Effects usually are apparent within 45–60 minutes when taken orally on an empty stomach.

Blackstone Labs | Products
    Blackstone Labs 10% Off Coupon Code = TheNeck10
    PrimeNutrition.com > 20% Off Coupon Code = theneck
    BlackStoneLabs.co/ >
    10% Off Coupon Code = theneck

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.

OK a pretty quick update here, I finally got around to taking my 3caps @ 9:30am & @ about 10:30am I felt the full effects of these compounds.

My sense of well being is completely on the level right now. I'm in the zone when it comes to my surroundings & it feels like my thought process is a bit more lucid. The wife even mentioned that I appear to be quite a bit more cool, calm & collective. I'm normally a pretty intense cat by nature.

One thing to note is I'm a big time chewer & just sat through two of my son's basketball games & normally I'm chomping at the bit to get a dip in afterwards. This wasn't the case this morning. It almost has to be the calming effect from these compounds!

My attention to detail feels heightened right now as I seem to be able to focus on things I wouldn't normally of noticed in the past. I have the sudden urge to crack open a book & read, lmfao.

Will be heading out to smash some plates (Grip & Abs) & do some pose training here in about 20mins & look forward to seeing what kind of effect The Razor's Edge has on that. Will obviously give complete feedback once I'm done.

I have had zero negative side effects thus far. So being 2.5hrs in, I have nothing but positives at this point. I'm real curious to see how long these compounds will last e.g. stay in the system. This will be the determining factor in whether the daily dosing should be split or taken all at once. I'm also curious to see if there's any kind of hangover.
    BlackStoneLabs.co/ >
  3. Registered User

Sounds good so far. Seems like it might be something to use as a general "pick me up" on non training days, say in place of a coffee. I'd be hesitant to try it though because I tried demiurge from Antaeus labs before and it made me freak out, all jittery and such.
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.

OK, just got back from doing grip/abs & pose training. The biggest thing I noticed was that my movements seemed to be more smooth & controlled. Being a power lifter for 98% of my lifting career, I've always been taught to be slow & controlled on the negative side of any movement, then explode through the positive. This has always been a hard habit for me to break switching to a bodybuilding type routine where I'm being trained to not explode through my movements. All that being said I felt a little more in control on all my weighted ab & grip exercises this afternoon.

I made sure not to take my typical PWO/STIM, Taurine, Glutaine, Testboost, etc, as to not cloud any of the results from The Razor's Edge. I once again felt like I had complete control of my workout. Everything flowed real well and my situational awareness was completely on point.

So as most of you know I'm new to the whole BBer scene (still a PLer for life, haha) so I have been doing pose training every Saturday & will continue to do so until my show. Today during my pose training my comprehension seemed to be at an all new high. I was very receptive to what the trainer was putting out there & not easily distracted (w/all the gym Bettys).

I don't believe this product truly helps with cold weather. It's like 8deg here & still cold as ****. So doesn't help with cold weather.

5hrs in now & these compounds still seem to be pumping on all 8 cylinders. I'm guessing I will start too see myself start coming back down at which point we will have a good understanding on dosing times and durations.

I can see where this product can be used in countless amount of ways even outside of the gym. This I will elaborate on tomorrow morning when I perform my final review. So you all know there will also be a female final review that will take place tomorrow evening @ the same dosage I took today.

I have a work Christmas gathering this evening where I plan on having a half dozen+ top shelf Margaritas & if the wife let's me break off a piece. I will report back if The Razor's Edge had any effect on those two situations.

Still no negative sides thus far. If this product doesn't make me crash or loose my libido (haha), it will receive a 10 out of 10 review.

Will report once more here today around 5pm so check back in. Ask any & all questions as this is a new product & will be a new learning process for all.
    BlackStoneLabs.co/ >
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Sounds good so far. Seems like it might be something to use as a general "pick me up" on non training days, say in place of a coffee. I'd be hesitant to try it though because I tried demiurge from Antaeus labs before and it made me freak out, all jittery and such.
    I haven't had any kind of jitters at all yet, so thus far I can't speak to any bad sides.
    BlackStoneLabs.co/ >
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.

Not much to report this time around. I believe the dosage has run it course. No crash thus far & I think it's safe to say a 3cap dosage is good for right at six hours. Suffice to say that everyone reacts differently to certain compounds so there may be some wiggle room there. If your looking for a full day effect, splitting the dose might be in order. Will perform my final review in the morning. Thanks for following thus far. I believe this product will be proven 2nd to none.

The Neck
    BlackStoneLabs.co/ >
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.

BlackStoneLabs.co/ >
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.

So it's my opinion that this new product will set a new industry standard in the world of bodybuilding and beyond. I cannot wait until Jan 1st where all of you get he opportunity to take a stab @ our, The Razor's Edge. I know that everyone of you will be pleasantly surprised & this will be a useful tool in everyday life.

I noticed no ill effect from these compounds last night with the consumption of alcohol or in the libido department. I'm guessing that was because the product had already run it's course. Once again I believe the 3cap dosing to be good for right at 6hrs.

Overall effects that I noticed were as follows'

~ Increased situational awareness.
    ~ Attention to detail.
    ~ Heightened perception.
    ~ Increased senses.
    ~ Better thought processing.
    ~ Clearer focus on individual tasks
    ~ Overall general mental performance.

Not much else to add here other than Blackstone Labs has once again brought another unparalleled product to the market. The Razor's Edge will be a staple product in my medicine cabinet & I can't wait to get all your guys & gals feedback, once it's been released. Thanks for following as I'm not the best logger out. Be sure to ask me any/all questions on the board here or in private messaging.

BlackStoneLabs.co/ >
  9. Registered User

Any idea on price & ETA?
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.

$69.99 for 60caps & will be available for purchase the first week of January

BlackStoneLabs.co/ >
  11. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by The Neck View Post
    $69.99 for 60caps & will be available for purchase the first week of January

Have the label you can post?
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

In to see these results...
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.

was there any kind of body or brain buzz like with PEA or was it simply a next level alertness that you felt
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the NEW CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site,
    Even Diabolix Ironflex's new compound!

14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  281 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    was there any kind of body or brain buzz like with PEA or was it simply a next level alertness that you felt
    The best way to describe it was complete focus, was dialed in on the details!!!

PCT 4 & The Razor's Edge ~ Taking Pre-Orders Right Now!!!!
    BlackStoneLabs.co/ >
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Mailman's Last Day
    By TheChosen1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 01:26 PM
  2. 5 A Day the Easy Way
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-16-2006, 12:04 AM
  3. What is the right time of day to take SD
    By revodrew in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-17-2005, 09:31 PM
  4. The BAN passes; 10 days for W to sign
    By custom in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 170
    Last Post: 10-27-2004, 04:31 PM
  5. How many people here do the high-carb meal/day?
    By JohnGafnea in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-02-2003, 06:55 AM