The Razor's Edge ~ Coming Soon!!!!! January, 1st 2014

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
Will be worth the wait, I PROMISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic or slop burner?
Helps with extreme focus & almost makes you smarter. I'm going to start a log on this product in the next few days along with some beta testers. That way everyone will get some real world feedback.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Helps with extreme focus & almost makes you smarter. I'm going to start a log on this product in the next few days along with some beta testers. That way everyone will get some real world feedback.
Love anything that changes my outlook and focus for the better. Cant wait to see all the info!

Joint Fracture

Awards
Very cool. Being lazy and an idiot, this would be a welcome supp.

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
Looks like Christmas came early today. I will be performing a brass tacs, seat of the pants, curb tested, 1 day log on our new product, The Razor's Edge. Journey will start first thing tomorrow morning (Sat) & final follow up Sunday morning. Will give updates every 2-3hrs in-between. As a twist to all of this I have voluntold my wife that she will also be performing this one day log with me. Cant wait until tomorrow, I feel like a fat kid that has finally landed a prom date.

Blackstone Labs | Products
Blackstone Labs 10% Off Coupon Code = TheNeck10