Growth

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established

[video=youtube;4EXTqn7BXv4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EXTqn7BXv4&feature=pl ayer_embedded[/video]
Old School...

Blue Tops, Red Tops, and Riptropins

New School...

Time after time Blackstone Labs has released products that make an impact on bodybuilders from across the globe. If you thought our pro-hormones and pre-workout products were intense we have outdone ourselves with our latest creation. Introducing GROWTH – the first clinically proven formula to naturally increase growth hormone production within minutes after swallowing your first pill.

Normally we would tell you to run and hide from OTC products claiming to increase natural GH production. That’s because the industry has never produced one that actually works. That was until now. At Blackstone Labs we deliver products that back up our claims and this one is no different. You want to stop calling or emailing “your guy” to get a few kits of underground HGH? Now is your chance to get the same great product you had to be sneaky to acquire, but with the safety and guarantee that nothing is under dosed or requires a safe email to stay under the radar.

What does a dose of GROWTH do? The same thing as 10iu’s per day of your favorite UGL Blue, Red, Yellow, Rip, Thank, or Elitropin.

• Increases the synthesis of new muscle tissue and repair
• Rapidly reduces body fat
• Improves energy levels
• Improves sleep patterns and makes for less unintended awakenings allowing better REM-stage sleep
• Builds stronger bones, tendons, and ligaments
• May improve sexual performance
• Helps to improve the quality of hair, skin, and nails
• Makes you look like Big Ramy…that might be a stretch

So How Does It Work?

A few years back a compound hit the bodybuilding scene with a lot of promise. It had great scientific research to back it up. That compound’s name was L-Dopa. As you may know, L-Dopa could never duplicate its scientific performance in the real world. For one reason: L-Dopa could never cross the blood brain barrier...it would get absorbed in the blood stream and all hope of increased HGH production was lost! In order for the brain to turn L-Dopa into dopamine and therefore shoot HGH levels through the roof, this major obstacle had to be overcome. At Blackstone Labs we knew if we could come up with a bioavailable form of L-Dopa that had the ability to cross the blood/brain barrier it would help bodybuilders everywhere increase natural HGH release, natural testosterone production, build muscle, lose body fat and sleep like a rock.

Well, you will be glad when you hear we have succeeded! But, we totally skipped the L-Dopa part and discovered a brand new compound that’s closely related and is readily available for the body to use! It’s called 1-C and it’s a game changer. 1-C, or 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol), is closely related to L-Dopa. In the past, many supplements touted L-Dopa as the next big thing in the supplement industry, but it failed miserably. In a recent study it was found that 1-C (a natural L-Dopa derivative) increased HGH levels through increasing dopamine levels naturally.

That Means...

1-C completely crossed the blood/brain barrier and shot HGH production through the roof by 221% in just one dose!
I understand what you are saying... "HGH supplements are touted as the most ineffective supplements in the industry. I’ve tried them. I know just how crappy they are!" As I mentioned earlier, I’m gonna agree with you on this one. I’ve been let down more times than I’d like to admit on supplements that promised me increased HGH release. But GROWTH has HGH releasing effects you can feel. No other product can claim that.

Also, while studying 1-C, we found some interesting alkaloids:

• Specific Bioactive Alkaloids Mucunine Purienine, Pruriendine (MPP)
• Specific Triterpene Steroid Saponins and Saponegins from Chlorophytum Borivilianum

Your body responds to stress with hormonal release. Whether it’s stress from work, the gym, your girlfriend or even food, your body always reacts with hormones. This can be good or bad, depending on which hormones are released and in what quantity.
In short, hormonal adaptagens like the specific alkaloids found in GROWTH, will make your body more efficient in response to stress. You will release more testosterone, less estrogen and basically "supercharge" your hormonal output!
And that’s not all GROWTH offers…

4-(Pyridine-3-carbonylamino)butanoic acid formed by combining niacin with GABA. It is a powerful and unique derivative of GABA that can penetrate the blood brain barrier. 4-(Pyridine-3-carbonylamino)butanoic acid can be used for mood enhancement, cognitive energy and focus, mental alertness, stress, anxiety, relaxation, and also to help offset the mood disturbances (irritability) that is commonly associated with dieting. It is considered by many to be a 'feel good' supplement.

Velvet Bea is a dopamine precursor that will help promote output of natural growth hormone. L-DOPA converts into dopamine, an important brain chemical involved in mood, sexuality, and movement.

Urtica dioica prevents the conversion of testosterone to DHT. This conversion has negative effects such as spurring prostate growth. Urtica dioica helps to keep molecules of testosterone free from a protein known as steroid hormone binding globulin (SHBG). SHBG can prevent testosterone from binding with its receptors in the muscle cells. Urtica Dioica can result in higher levels of free testosterone in the body, which of course can help with lean tissue growth.
Valerian Root Extract helps to dramatically improve sleep quality and accelerate relaxation.

Piperine It inhibits a number of enzymes responsible for metabolizing drugs and nutritional substances; it stimulates the activity of amino-acid transporters in the intestinal lining; it inhibits p-glycoprotein, the ‘pump’ protein that removes substances from cells; and it decreases the intestinal production of glucuronic acid, thereby permitting more of the substances to enter the body in active form.

Melatonin helps control your sleep and wake cycles.

Vitamin D3 helps support bone health.

[URL="http://www.primenutrition.com/"]www.PrimeNutrition.com[/URL]
20% Off Coupon Code = theneck20