Super-DMZ Rx 2.0 - Beginner Lean Mass Cycle

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
Super-DMZ Rx 2.0™ is a newly formulated anabolic "Hardening Stack" engineered and designed to increase, sustain, and strengthen muscularity via multiple pathways. Super-DMZ Rx™ incorporates a combination of two synergistic compounds (Dymethazine & Methylsten) that target multiple receptor sites resulting in dry gains, harder/leaner muscle, and increased vascularity from one workout to the next. Super-DMZ Rx™ will increase lean muscle mass and strength at a level that is comparable to popular anabolic steroids such as Dianabol and Anadrol, the only difference is it's 100% legal!.

Dimethazine

Featuring unheard of anabolic and myotropic effects, Dimethazine was compared to Methyltestosterone, Oxymethalone, Androstanazole and Testosterone Propionate in their protein-anabolic activity. Dymethazine was shown to have the HIGHEST myotropic (muscle building) effects out of any of the previously named steroids (Methyl-Test, Anadrol, Winstrol, and Testosterone Propionate)! In addition to this, it also displayed an ability to induce a higher rate of Nitrogen retention than Methyl-Test.(1)

In another study performed on Dymethazine, patients were administered Dymethazine for 45+ days. Liver values did not change for 50% of patients, while the other 50% noticed only modest to moderate increases in liver values(2). So, Dymethazine can increase liver values, however nowhere near the current methyl monsters on the market today. This means Dimethazine can be run for 4-6 weeks without the need of expensive liver support supplements.

Hormonal products that give huge strength/weight gains are usually associated with watery or wet gains due to large amounts of aromatization resulting in high levels of estrogen in the body. Too much estrogen can cause severe bloating, fat gain, and even potential growth problems. Dymethazine features 0% ability to aromatize and expresses an extremely weak androgenic activity (3). This means Dimethazine will produce intense gain, has very little to no liver impact, and will cause absolutely no estrogen related side effects.

Move beyond the pro-hormones of yesterday, and step into the future of Designer Steroids with Dimethazine. Consume 1-3 capsules, evenly spaced throughout the day. Do not use Dimethazine for longer than 6 weeks. Immediately begin PCT dosing protocol upon finishing Dymethazine. Wait at least 90 days before running Dimethazine again.

References:

1. Biological activity of dimethazine in the protein-anabolic field. Matscher, R.; Lupo, C.; De, P. Ruggieri. Lab. Ric. Ormonoter. Richter, Milan, Bollettino - Societa Italiana di Biologia Sperimentale (1962), 38 988-90. CODEN: BSIBAC ISSN: 0037-8771. Journal language unavailable. CAN 58:34623 AN 1963:34623 CAPLUS

2. Protracted action of protein anabolism in gynecological oncology and its effect on hepatic function. Dambrosio, F.; Donatelli, G. Fontana. Univ. Milan, Cancro, Il (1963), 16(5), 553-604. Journal language unavailable. CAN 62:11656 AN 1965:11656 CAPLUS

3. A new steroid with protein anabolic activity: dimethazine. De Ruggieri, P.; Matscher, R.; Gandolfi, C.; Chiaramonti, D.; Lupo, C.; Pietra, E.; Cavalli, R. Ormonoterap. Richter, Milan, Archivio di Scienze Biologiche (Bologna) (1963), 47(1), 1-19. CODEN: ASBIAL ISSN: 0004-0169. Journal language unavailable. CAN 60:46973 AN 1964:46973 CAPLUS

[HR][/HR]​
Methylstenbolone

In 1966 Methylstenbolone was researched by Searle Laboratories, along with several other compounds; several of which have become well known in the pro-hormones today. Some of the steroids included in this research were Desoxymethyltestosterone (Pheraplex), Methyl-1-Testosterone (M1T), and 17a-methyl-1-androstenediol (M1-Alpha). At the conclusion of this research, the results were compared against several other well known compounds, all of which are still regularly used today.

The results of this comparison were shocking, with the researchers commenting that even the least active compound in Table 6 (see below) possessed a higher relative myotropic (muscle-building) potency than previously has been obtained with several clinically interesting compounds, which have been studied under identical conditions, i.e. Oxymetholone (Anadrol), Oxandrolone (Anavar), Stanozolol (Winstrol), and Methandrostenolone (Dianabol).

Even a novice in the world of steroids understands that Anadrol and Dianabol are considered strong￾ steroids. In fact, Anadrol was long believed by many to be the most potent oral steroid in the world when it came to adding overall muscle mass. For every single steroid studied in Table 6 to be considered more myotropic than Anadrol, we are indeed looking at a powerful class of compounds. See below:

As you can see by the chart above, Methylstenbolone is over 2/3rd as myotropic as M1T, per mg. In comparison, Superdrol's anabolic rating is about 400, making Methylstenbolone the more potent compound. While a steroid's anabolic/myotropic rating doesn't always directly correlate with its ability to induce size & strength gains (think Anavar), if we use other drugs in this class as a guidepost for what kind of results to expect relative to their myotropic rating, Methylstenbolone can be expected to deliver. Fortunately, we do not have to guess when it comes to this compound's muscle building potential. In terms of lean tissue gain, Methylstenbolone ranks right up there at the top of the heap, likely providing greater gains per mg than any other OTC designer on the market, as well as surpassing nearly every other commonly produced oral steroid, such as Anadrol, Dianabol, etc.

Structurally, Methylstenbolone is an amalgamation between SD & M1T, sharing significant characteristics of both. However, in terms of visual results, Methylstenbolone will more closely resemble Superdrol, providing the user with a hard, dense, and dry appearance to his muscularity. When it comes to strength enhancement, Methylstenbolone will perform impressively, *****ing steroids such as Superdrol and Anadrol. No doubt, this is a compound strength athletes will be able to put to good use. In accordance with other DHT derivatives, Methylstenbolonen also lacks the ability to aromatize to any degree, nor is it capable of 5a-reduction.

Like all methylated prohormones, Methylstenbolone will exhibit some degree of liver toxicity, but when used responsibly, which entails proper dosing and cycle length, this should remain a non-issue. When discussing hair loss, it should be remembered that the likelihood of experiencing this side effect is largely based on the individual's genetic predisposition. Still, Methylstenbolone does not seem to be particularly prone to causing this side effect, being much less likely than Testosterone or Trenbolone to initiate hair loss. Overall, the uses for which this steroid finds itself suitable are numerous. It can be used effectively in off-seasons bodybuilders, pre-contest competitors, or strength athletes all to good effect.

Beginner Lean Mass Cycle;

Cycle;
Super-DMZ Rx 2.0 ~ Weeks 1-4 @ 2caps e/d (AM & PM Split Dosing)
Growth ~ Weeks 1-4 @ 3caps e/d (AM & PM Split Dosing)
Gear Support ~ Weeks 1-4 @ 2caps e/d (AM Dosing)

PCT;
Clomiphene (Clomid) ~ Weeks 5-8 @ 2ml (=50mg) e/d (AM Dosing)
Gear Support ~ Weeks 5-8 @ 2caps e/d (AM Dosing)
Eradicate ~ Weeks 9-11 @ 3caps e/d (Morning, Noon & Night Split Dosing)

Please ask any/all questions

Blackstone Labs | Products
Blackstone Labs 10% Off Coupon Code = TheNeck10

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Always wanted to try dmz...now may be my time!

neil7

Awards
I'm gonna do this.begginer cycle.sounds awesome got.dmz now to get rest and I'm flying

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
This is by NO means a beginner cycle. Most would say don't run either of these compounds alone as a beginner but they are stacked in this product. Nothing against it, I will be running it soon. But hdrol is a beginner cycle not msten and dmz. Anyone who knows what they're talking about would agree.

neil7

Awards
I have the dmz now pal I'm 30 years old and have.no experience with ph but I bought it to do it so could u suggest a cycle with the dmz pal thanks

neil7

Awards
Or a first cycle for a
Begginer much appreciated

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have the dmz now pal I'm 30 years old and have.no experience with ph but I bought it to do it so could u suggest a cycle with the dmz pal thanks
Good luck on that first cycle with dmz, stats?

neil7

Awards
I'm 5ft 11 200 pounds 9%bf I'm really wanting to do dmz cycle the one posted earlier in the thread but if it's 2 much what should my dmz cycle look like appreciate you guys helping thanks

D_NUTZ

D_NUTZ

Awards
I'm 5ft 11 200 pounds 9%bf I'm really wanting to do dmz cycle the one posted earlier in the thread but if it's 2 much what should my dmz cycle look like appreciate you guys helping thanks
This is a solid cycle brother, I just finished it up a while ago and loved it.

neil7

Awards
D nutz would it be cool do u think for a 1st cycle cheers pal

D_NUTZ

D_NUTZ

Awards
D nutz would it be cool do u think for a 1st cycle cheers pal
No doubt. It was my first and I wouldn't have changed anything.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This will be a stack I will be using soon as well.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Anyone who recommends msten for a first cycle is a ****ing dumbsh!t. Just do dmz solo. Not stacked with one of the most powerful steroids. I have a buddy who made the "educated" decision to run msten at 12/12/12/12 for his first cycle and he was in the ER about 2.5 weeks in. He didn't know what his body could handle and started with something to powerful. Start with hdrol at 75 for 6 weeks to see how you react to anabolics. Keep in mind my bud ran it at 12mg. Super dmz 2.0 is 20mg Ed and 20mg of dmz. It's up to you but id buy it and use it for a second cycle. Still great stuff just not for a beginner. Dmz or hdrol solo would give you great results on a first cycle. Make sure you buy nolva or clomid for pct if you choose to run a cycle.
Rant complete.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Iml halo is good stuff take a look at that.

neil7

Awards
Reps. pal could I just run the dmz solo with chlomid cheers like.I said I'm new to this and.I'd like to listen to your opinion I'd rather be safe than sorry cheers pal ta

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Reps. pal could I just run the dmz solo with chlomid cheers like.I said I'm new to this and.I'd like to listen to your opinion I'd rather be safe than sorry cheers pal ta
See its called dmz right? It's not JUST dmz. Dmz solo would be fine! But the product you bought has dmz AND methylstenbolone a very powerful steroid not suitable for a first cycle. If you are completely set on this as a first cycle run 1 cap a day for the first week then up it to 2. Just to see how your handling it. You must have cycle support for your liver and I'd recommend some liv52.. Your pct should have more than just clomid. But clomid is the most important part. Add some erase to your pct and daa. Even though it doesn't aromatize msten has caused gyno in a few.

neil7

Awards
Ok reps appreciate it pal thanks il give it a go and.start off with 1 cap.when I start il log it pal cheers again

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Ok reps appreciate it pal thanks il give it a go and.start off with 1 cap.when I start il log it pal cheers again
Ya just for a week or less depending on how your doing. Just keep an eye on yourself. Msten is no joke. log it that would be interesting