Allocation of UCP Band Funds
- 04-15-2007, 09:54 AM
Allocation of UCP Band Funds
I received an email this morning from UCP of Central PA's Development Director asking me how I would like my funds applied as we are close to meeting our first goal of $500.
A few choices are as follows:
1. to the overall agency needs
2. to the assistive technology recycling program
3. to the development of an accessible playground on the west shore
4. to the UCP Foundation to support the needs of the future
Since this project was made possible and funded by you, our valued BSL customers, I would like for those who have hepled to supported this initiative to have a say in where these funds are allocated. Personally, I have no particular preference and will most likely go to "overall agency needs" unless popular vote determines otherwise.
Once again, I thank you with your overwhelming support and I'm very hopeful to continue this project for many months to come!
- 04-21-2007, 12:38 AM
- 04-21-2007, 10:51 AM
In your personal opinion, would it be most beneficial in any of those areas? School us.Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
Better Results Through Science
Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
04-21-2007, 03:37 PM
I'm really not sure, I've been trying to school myself actually. Correspondence with tha Development Director has been slow. All three sound wonderful, but I'd like to know how many cases we have in our area... point being, eventhough a playground sounds nice, how much use would it really get? If there is an over-abundance of children on tha West Shore great, but if affected children are in scattered locales within Central PA, will it still get used frequently? ... I don't know, hopefully they figure out these demographics before consideration.
Otherwise as I said earlier, I'm really impartial. I do want to learn more about tha assistive technology recycling program however.
04-21-2007, 03:48 PM
04-21-2007, 04:58 PM
I suppose "our first goal of $500" is a little misleading in that A) I actually just wrote a check for $600 and B) there is no set number of goals. I'm currently trying to write my next proposal in a way which allows an infinite amount of time to fundraise once these go more mainstream. I'd be more than happy and very proud of myself as well as others generosity to eventually see numbers close to $2,000+ and I think with time could be attainable.
04-21-2007, 05:32 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By DerickVonD in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 08-07-2010, 06:39 PM
- By Chad in forum General ChatReplies: 36Last Post: 02-18-2008, 11:59 PM
- By Jstrong20 in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 3Last Post: 11-22-2005, 10:26 PM
- By GuyinLA in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 05-20-2003, 09:08 PM
- By Bean in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2003, 04:27 AM