bcca+glutamine

IRISHRYG

Board Supporter
Awards
any chance you will be making this in rasberry lemonade flavor? also i thought i remember awhile back you guys saying you were going to be selling eaa in capsules, is this still going to happen? keep up the good work bsl!

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
any chance you will be making this in rasberry lemonade flavor? also i thought i remember awhile back you guys saying you were going to be selling eaa in capsules, is this still going to happen? keep up the good work bsl!
It comes in Wildberry Lemonade which is essentially tha same.

Capped EAA's are on there way, last I heard.

Ultra Peptide PRO should be in stock and ready to roll on Friday... 2 new flavors: Cookies & Creme, Banana Creme :thumbsup:

IRISHRYG

Board Supporter
Awards
It comes in Wildberry Lemonade which is essentially tha same.

Capped EAA's are on there way, last I heard.

Ultra Peptide PRO should be in stock and ready to roll on Friday... 2 new flavors: Cookies & Creme, Banana Creme :thumbsup:
the wildberry lemonade is only from extreme formulations, which isnt for sale on the bsl site correct? was hoping to order from the same place

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
the wildberry lemonade is only from extreme formulations, which isnt for sale on the bsl site correct? was hoping to order from the same place
There is a similar flavor at BSL, but it looks like we may be out of stock at tha moment. Give me a day or so turnaround and I'll find out for you. I was hoping to get some of this in myself with MY next shipment.:hammer:

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
BCAA+Glutamine Raspberry Lemonade back in stock! :)

IRISHRYG

Board Supporter
Awards
thanks for quick response, i see its back up on site time to place my order