Black Star Labs "GO!" review

cxm

Board Sponsor
Awards
This will be a review on BSL GO (grape and fruit punch) and it will be graded on the following:

1. Effectiveness
2. Taste
3. Mixability
4. Price
5. Overall

"BSL GO!"

Background Information

Get Jitter Free Energy For Any Of Your Activities At Hand!
Workouts lagging? Finding a lack of concentration hurting your performance? Need energy? If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, It's GO! time! GO! is the most innovative Ephedra-Free energy supplement ever produced. GO! is an energy drink that: Provides sustained and rapid increases in energy, increases mental focus and concentration. Plus, GO! does not cause a crash in energy levels. It enhances partitioning of nutrients toward muscle and away from fat And, GO! does all this without causing shakes or jitters! You know the feeling. It's time to workout, and you feel sluggish and unmotivated. At times like this, an intense training session is the last thing you want to do. That's when it's time to call for help. That's when it's GO! time.

GO!'s state-of-the-art formula improves performance by increasing endurance and mental focus. GO! allows you to train longer and more intensely. GO! gives you what you need to get through the most grueling workouts…quot;GO! gives you what you need to get superior results. And, unlike many other energy supplements on the market, with GO! you don’t have to wait 1-2 hours before you notice its effects. GO! increases energy levels and mental focus in mere minutes, with effects lasting for up to 3 hours. Plus, GO! does not create the energy crash, jitters or nervousness so often experienced with other energy enhancers.

GO! contains 75mgs of Caffeine Anhydrous per serving, as well as a Proprietary Blend containing Choline Bitartrate, L-Tyrosine, Acetyl-L-Carnitine and a Citrate Complex [Choline citrate, sodium citrate, magnesium citrate]. With its unique ingredient profile, it's no wonder that GO! is fast becoming one of the most popular Ephedra-Free energy supplements for those who don't want to shortchange their workouts. With GO!, you will see fast, safe, workout-improving results! If you're energy levels are suffering, you want to improve your performance in the gym, or even if you want to improve productivity at work or school, it's GO! time!

GO!: The future of energy supplements is here.
Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 3 Level Scoops (10g)
Servings Per Container: 20

Amount Per Serving:

Caffeine Anhydrous 75 mg
Proprietary Blend 9000 mg
Choline Bitartrate
L-Tyrosine
Acetyl-L-Carnitine
Citrate Complex (choline citrate, sodium citrate, magnesium citrate)
Total Carbohydrates 0 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g

Other Ingredients:
Natural and Artificial Flavor, citric acid, acesulfame potassium, sucrolose, red #48.

Directions:

As a dietary supplement to improve body composition, add 4-10 ounces of your favorite liquid to 1 scoop of Go per 75lbs of bodyweight, 2 to 3 times per day. For use as an energy aid before training, consume 3-4 scoops 15 minutes prior to activity. Note- Add more or less liquid as you like for desired taste.
1. Effectiveness 9.5/10
I have never felt more concentrated in my life with any other supplement other than ephedra. I took 3 scoops and my concentration was thru the roof, this lasted for 3 1/2 hours!:eek: The energy was mild, nothing overpowering, no crash at all.

2. Taste 10/10
The taste on both grape and fruit punch is second to none when it comes to a similar product. The grape is very tart and tangy, and the fruit punch is a little less tart, sweeter compared to the grape. I am able to slowly drink it or slam it quite good considering the ALCAR in it.

3. Mixability 10/10
I mixed GO according to the directions and no problem at all. A couple of swirls with a spoon and it completely dissolved.

4. Price 9.5/10
Good price at 19.99, a steal at 9.99. If you breakdown the ingredients, the amount you are paying for GO is very reasonable, if you were to buy each ingredient in bulk and not taking in account the flavoring.

5. Overall 9.75/10
Very impressed with this supplement in regards to how long the focus and concentrations lasts. I have taken neurostim + C, power jolt, and well BSL GO! just beats them hands down. I used it for studying chemistry and it was also very effective in keeping me awake and interested. I stacked this with Basic Cuts from DS and the feeling was similar (not exact) to an EC stack when working out. For those who have a wandering mind during your workouts, you definitely need to try this. I will always have some BSL GO in my supplement stash. Excellent product Black Star Labs! :)

RB12

RB12

Awards
great review cxm, here is my 2-cents:

Effectiveness 9/10 - I have tried a lot of pre-workout energizers and focus supps (no-xplode, AMP, etc.) and this may be the best I have ever used that is designed specifically for this purpose. It seems like no matter how exhausted or run down I am, just a few scoops of GO! and I feel ready to destroy the iron. It is not a bouncing off the walls or jittery feeling, but rather a very focused feeling with pleanty of energy to accomplish any task. It lasts for a good amount of time, around 3 hours depending on the amount used, and I never experienced a crash of any sorts either.

Taste 8/10 - I tried the fruit punch and while a smooth flavor, I think my expectations were a little too high from bsl It is not very tart or too sweet, I think I was just expecting kool aid. However, this is by no means something you need to slam. The grape is much milder then grape xtend or shock therapy; no real sticky sweet aftertaste. I generally do not like grape flavored drinks, but this is pretty good

Mixability 8/10 - completely dissolved in about 12 oz. of water with no effort, but it was a little clumpy coming out of the jar.

Price 9/10 - for 19.99 (or 9.99 if you can get it), the price is fantastic.

Overall 9/10 - This gets nowhere near the appreciation it should. Fantastic supp that more than performs.