R&r

Customizer

Black Star Labs
Awards
R&R

The first 12 orders from this board who mention AM in the comments field will get this product discounted to 9.95

official write up:

DRAMATICALLY IMPROVE SLEEP QUALITY*
PROMOTE HEALTHY RESTORATION*
OPTIMIZE MAGNESIUM AND ZINC PROFILES*
R&R is opening up a whole new frontier in sleep and restoration supplementation. The issue with the majority of multi-vitamins or magnesium products is the common usage of inexpensive magnesium salts which are comparatively poorly absorbed and retained.

Chelated magnesium is a very expensive yet outstanding method of improving the absorption and tissue retaining properties over the almost always supplied inexpensive magnesium salts. Magnesium Orotate is by far the most expensive form of chelated magnesium and herefore brought to you in the R&R product.

R&R users report a dramatically improved sleep quality, increased recovery and increased strength and endurance in the gym. A better sense of well being upon awakening in the morning is also noted in many users. This formula is truly one of a kind.

Suggested Use:
As a dietary supplement, take one capsule in the evening or as directed by your physician.

Suggested Use:

Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving:
Magnesium Orotate 75mg.
Zinc Aspartate 10mg.

Other Ingredients:
Gelatin Capsule.

Contains no solvent residues, allergens, artificial flavoring or colors.

Warning:
Keep out of reach of children. Always consult a physician prior to using any dietary supplements.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dave...email sent.

jay12

Awards
so the paper that came with the R&R says 1 cap/day...is it not supposed to be 3 caps/day?

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
because each cap has 10 mg zinc and 75 mg magnesium, and a normal ZMA dose has 30 mg zinc and 325 mg magnesium
Good catch, I'm not sure to be honest but I'm thinking it's a month suppy. Therefore 3 Caps = 1 Serving.

I'll double check for you and if this is tha case, attempt to get our site fixed.

Thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good catch, I'm not sure to be honest but I'm thinking it's a month suppy. Therefore 3 Caps = 1 Serving.

I'll double check for you and if this is tha case, attempt to get our site fixed.

Thanks
Makes sense.

Customizer

Black Star Labs
Awards
because each cap has 10 mg zinc and 75 mg magnesium, and a normal ZMA dose has 30 mg zinc and 325 mg magnesium
I recommend 1-3 caps, but remember 325mg of very inferior magnesium compared to 75mg chelated