• Start date

Are you down with BSL? ;)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
VOTE: How many would actually be willing to spend approx. $30-35 dollars on a 5 lb. WPC/WPI blend?

We are currently looking into this. Unfortunately we do not do tha volume of business required to offer much cheaper. Tha trade-off however is BSL's one-of-a-kind flavoring. Final price would depend packaging... as always your purchase would come with our lightening fast guarentee.

:bruce3:

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
VOTE: How many would actually be willing to spend approx. $30-35 dollars on a 5 lb. WPC/WPI blend?

We are currently looking into this. Unfortunately we do not do tha volume of business required to offer much cheaper. Tha trade-off however is BSL's one-of-a-kind flavoring. Final price would depend packaging... as always your purchase would come with our lightening fast guarentee.

:bruce3:
hell yeah! what flavors would you guys consider for the blend?

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
What's up UnlikelyToad? Can you give a ball park figure regarding the ratio of wpc to wpi. More wpc than wpi?

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
First Chocolate, maybe Vanilla as a 'test run'.

Then, perhaps any Whey Supremacy flavor if it goes over well enough.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
What's up UnlikelyToad? Can you give a ball park figure regarding the ratio of wpc to wpi. More wpc than wpi?
More WPC than WPI, yes. It should be very similar to tha competition. :D

I'll let Customizer deal with specific ratios. Don't forget to VOTE!

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
Man you are a slave driver! :hammer: : I voted, I voted! :D

lionel

Awards
Hey dave, lionel here. I'm ALL for this. If it does go through, do send me an email. Would be REALLY interested.

Big YES for me.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
:think:

lol.. not a board member bro.. sorry. but you know where i stand..!
Wait, you mean you have no option to vote?!?

Well that's BULL****! ... Who's tha idiot who made tha poll?

:ntome:

lionel

Awards
Yeah bro.. registered users can't vote.. only board supporters and above.. well i tried ;)

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
This board is terrible... I can't even neg myself. :aargh:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually the permissions are not fuctioning properly with polls...

Registered member do have the option, but for some reason vbulletin isn't recognizing it.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Actually the permissions are not fuctioning properly with polls...

Registered member do have the option, but for some reason vbulletin isn't recognizing it.
So I guess it also effects members typing skills too as there are 120 views and about 5 opinions. :mad:

Yeah, people would NEVER abuse that.
... a Neg?

How bout a multi-quote button like that OTHER place? :p

tattoopierced1

I dunno about the chocolate and vanilla flavors...those are played out IMO... Looking for a good orange flavor though to replace ATW...

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
I dunno about the chocolate and vanilla flavors...those are played out IMO... Looking for a good orange flavor though to replace ATW...
Yeah, we can do Orange Creme. What I was trying to get across was that most like Choc. & Vanilla... To make up a beta for a test market, those are tha flavors we'd do first.

If they couldn't sell, why spend tha time on doing batches of a bunch of different flavors only to have them sit around, ya know?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I guess it also effects members typing skills too as there are 120 views and about 5 opinions. :mad:

... a Neg?

How bout a multi-quote button like that OTHER place? :p

It could...ask them.

No multi-quote. We do it the old school way.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
It could...ask them.

No multi-quote. We do it the old school way.
LOL, you kill me...

Dear members of AM,

If it wasn't already implied after my inherent aforementioned screw-up, I would greatly appreciate all who stop by this thead to bless it with your opinion on tha above subject matter.

With much Love & Respect,

Your whittle Toad ;)

tattoopierced1

Yeah, we can do Orange Creme. What I was trying to get across was that most like Choc. & Vanilla... To make up a beta for a test market, those are tha flavors we'd do first.

If they couldn't sell, why spend tha time on doing batches of a bunch of different flavors only to have them sit around, ya know?
I understand, lets just hope this goes over well so that you can get the orange flavor out..