dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
UP is one of my FAVORITE pre-bedtime and sometimes morning proteins. It keeps me feeling satiated, and tastes thick and rich.

Dave, I would love to do a UP special...let's talk.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
UP is one of my FAVORITE pre-bedtime and sometimes morning proteins. It keeps me feeling satiated, and tastes thick and rich.
I agree, and Casein Pro is a very comparable product listed on our site. With tha current 10% discount it's of HUGE value. Other companies may sell their Caseins a bit cheaper, but flavor and mixability are our strong suits.

In fact, I hope to to do a video demonstration showcasing Casein Pro's mixability very soon.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know we did make a deal....let me get with Sam and make sure it was completed on our end.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
bump

dito

Awards
  • Established
He also tweaked the chocolate. So it tastes even better than before.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
5 new flavors coming soon: Cookies & Creme, Dark Chocolate Mint, Orange Creme, Graham Cracker and Banana Cream.

These should also be available in Casein Pro too. :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude....you HAVE to hook me up with some Cookies and Creme. I want to try this for myself.

Gdawg

Awards
I can't wait to try the new flavors, especially the cookies & cream and banana cream! I'm sure they're gonna be awesome given yall's track record.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Dude....you HAVE to hook me up with some Cookies and Creme. I want to try this for myself.

I'll make sure to send you a couple samples if we can't get you a bottle... but then again, won't you have it on site? ;)

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
i think a sale is in order to promote these new flavors, what do ya think?

please...

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
Definitely, Dave and I have talked about this from conception. :)
oh, right on!!! i didnt expect a sale cause i know you guys will not struggle with these new flavors. well, looks like ill have to pick up 2, maybe 3, of the new ones:D

Gdawg

Awards
Will these all be coming out at the same time, or are some closer to being completed than others?

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Dark Chocolate Mint will hit first...

A couple things are holding up production beyond our control, but it should be soon.

Graham Cracker will take some time and will most likely be last. Everything else, somewhere in between. :)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
will this be at BSL website or NP as well? I hope it is a pure casein/micellar protien.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
will this be at BSL website or NP as well? I hope it is a pure casein/micellar protien.
Casein Pro can be found direct from our site. Ultra Peptide is available at Nutraplanet.

Neither product is pure Micellar Casein.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can believe that NP will be carrying these. We loves us some UP.

zachattack43

zachattack43

Awards
I cant wait to try the new flavors and good timing too, i have half a bottle of UP left

IRISHRYG

Board Supporter
Awards
Hey toad are you guys coming out with any new flavors for ICE? I heard there was a rasberry lemonade out but cant seem to find it anywhere nad no info on the website either

size

Awards
  • Established
I love Ultra Peptide, it is just an excellent product.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
I love Ultra Peptide, it is just an excellent product.
We're in tha early stages of creating a booster-type add-on which may take an excellent product TO THE XTREME!

Tha cool part is, it could be used in conjunction with ANY type of protein to boost anabolism, or used as a standalone to increase recovery.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
We're in tha early stages of creating a booster-type add-on which may take an excellent product TO THE XTREME!

Tha cool part is, it could be used in conjunction with ANY type of protein to boost anabolism, or used as a standalone to increase recovery.

they already sell something like that ..illegally its called STEROIDS:twisted: :icon_lol:

looks like i will finally be breaking dow and trying UP.i have been threatening for months..