Flavor Systems?

Gdawg

Awards
Do you guys not sell your flavor systems through your site? I couldn't find them on it. I was hoping to pick some more up since I was getting some GO anyway.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
No, sorry.

I spoke to Dave about this and there is tremendous demand at outside retailors, specifically tha big TP.

Most of biggest sellers will be available through our own protein products (check out Whey Supremacy for now) in near future.

Of course Customizer may change this or give more insight, but that's what I was told.

Sorry for any inconvience.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, sorry.

I spoke to Dave about this and there is tremendous demand at outside retailors, specifically tha big TP.

Most of biggest sellers will be available through our own protein products (check out Whey Supremacy for now) in near future.

Of course Customizer may change this or give more insight, but that's what I was told.

Sorry for any inconvience.
Shoot me a PM and let's work something out. I can get small batches manufactured here, if you want to work with NP and RPN. We will sell them direct and use them in our products (with full BSL credit).

Gdawg

Awards
Shoot me a PM and let's work something out. I can get small batches manufactured here, if you want to work with NP and RPN. We will sell them direct and use them in our products (with full BSL credit).
That'd be awesome to see happen!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Um yeah, I have some bulk powders that taste like death and even my crystal light doesn't cover it up...PLZ HELP!

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Um yeah, I have some bulk powders that taste like death and even my crystal light doesn't cover it up...PLZ HELP!
Not sure if everyone realizes but three of our top selling flavors are still up for sale...

BSL Chocolate Flavor System 50g. $4.95
BSL Raspberry Lemonade Flavor System 50g. $4.95
BSL Watermelon Flavor System 50g. $4.95

Gdawg

Awards
Yeah, I stocked up on some GO and flavor systems when y'all were selling them for 2.50. Just got my package today, actually!

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I stocked up on some GO and flavor systems when y'all were selling them for 2.50. Just got my package today, actually!
Sweet... thanks for your support!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Whacked Supplements 4
Rodja Supplements 10
MuscleGuyinNY Supplements 2
RedwolfWV Supplements 8
Max32 Supplements 2