Follidrone?

1. Follidrone?

Today is my first day on follidrone was thinking of doing six pills a day anyone have any experience with this amount?

2. Quote Originally Posted by dcoen21 View Post
    Today is my first day on follidrone was thinking of doing six pills a day anyone have any experience with this amount?
    I have used up to 8 per day. I did not find much more of an effect past 6. However, I do like 3 preworkout and 1 later. I suggest you run it as suggested for a while. Folidrone gets better with time - its more about taking it longer than talking allot in a short period. I have been running it since it came out as a staple.
    •   

3. Personally, I like the long term effects of Follidrone 2.0 and in comparison I think it would prefer taking as directed and getting more of it. Run that ish for 6 months and tell me you don't love it.

-M
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

4. That is my preferred dosage and I havenít been let down yet!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/304802-themovement-bringing-blitz

5. my thinking was six first two months and then normal dosage after. I want to see if resuslts come faster at double dosage.
    •   

6. I'm in my second week of Follidrone 2.0. Can this be ran with DAA Max? I'm 56 and looking for a little libido boost.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. BLACK LION RESEARCH NEW PRODUCT INTRO SALE!!! FOLLIDRONE
    By brundel in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 226
    Last Post: 07-29-2014, 06:44 PM
  2. Kbayne testing out Follidrone
    By kbayne in forum Black Lion Research
    Replies: 168
    Last Post: 07-27-2014, 05:05 PM
  3. Halfhumans Follidrone log
    By halfhuman in forum Black Lion Research