Follidrone just did it's Magic

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Follidrone just did it's Magic

I have always been a skeptic of natty anabolics because most of them as just companies trying to rip us off. But, BLR just did an awesome job with Follidrone. I have seen raving reviews about this and thought people really didn't know what this supplement was doing. So, I started my 3 month cycle a month ago. I was bulking (got out of shape) and wanted to Recomp.

The results are below. I lost a decent amount of fat, weight is still the same at 78Kgs (172lbs) and my muscle mass has increased by 500gms (1.1lbs). I am a believer now. Really looking forward to finishing my 3 month cycle to see where this takes me.

Name:  BeFunky-collage.jpg
Views: 616
Size:  654.9 KB

2. Great stuff!

There is a reason why this has been such a popular product, and one that I have utilized consistently for years.

It’s always exciting to find something new that works for you...congrats!
    •   

3. Fantastic to see your results!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Great stuff!

There is a reason why this has been such a popular product, and one that I have utilized consistently for years.

Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Fantastic to see your results!
    It's a great recomp machine. I have people asking for Follidrone now. But, no one ships it to India

5. Double
    •   

6. Nice brotha!! Pm me to work out a trade I actually need some more goods from you. But I love me some FD2 it is gooood stuff!! Been through over a dozen bottles myself

7. Quote Originally Posted by ZachHXx View Post
    Nice brotha!! Pm me to work out a trade I actually need some more goods from you. But I love me some FD2 it is gooood stuff!! Been through over a dozen bottles myself
    Believer now! Not that I have tried a lot of natty stuff, but I really can see and measured the change.

8. Great job. Now yuou need Vector + Folidrone.

9. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    Great job. Now yuou need Vector + Folidrone.
    I have 3 tubs of vector. Not sure when will I put that to use. My muscle mass was always hovering around the same for 4-5months of my bulk. Added Folli and saw the jump by 1lbs. Iíll take whatever I can get.

10. Visible changes there mate we’ll done ,how many calories have you dropped to recomp ?

11. Quote Originally Posted by City Boy View Post
    Visible changes there mate we’ll done ,how many calories have you dropped to recomp ?
    I didn’t drop any calories.. just maintained my intake. Goal wasn’t to reduce weight..

12. Great results then mate I thought you may have dropped calls for a recomp ,be very interested to see what 12 weeks brings.

13. Awesome progress dude. How do you compare Follidrone to other natural anabolics? I'm thinking of giving it a shot after I finish up with Massacr3. It's hard to tell if there's noticable results yet but I am definitely noticing the increased pump.

14. If you lost a lot of fat, and weight stayed the same, I would say you gained more than 1 lb of lean mass.

15. Quote Originally Posted by bubbabignuts View Post
    Awesome progress dude. How do you compare Follidrone to other natural anabolics? I'm thinking of giving it a shot after I finish up with Massacr3. It's hard to tell if there's noticable results yet but I am definitely noticing the increased pump.
    Honestly, this is the first natty anabolic I tried without changing my diet and training. I have only used PR-XT and Sterol Complex before.

Looking back at these two, I feel PR-XT did nothing. I used sterol complex during my cut. I would say it helped preserve muscle. But take it with a grain of salt because I did not measure my BF% or Muscle Mass.

Follidrone is great for recomp.

16. Quote Originally Posted by ValiantThor08 View Post
    If you lost a lot of fat, and weight stayed the same, I would say you gained more than 1 lb of lean mass.
    I did lose about 1% BF. So, yeah.. just a little more than 1lbs.

17. Judging your pictures, it looks like you lost more than a percent. That's just my opinion.

18. Quote Originally Posted by ValiantThor08 View Post
    Judging your pictures, it looks like you lost more than a percent. That's just my opinion.
    Probably. The device I use can’t be 100% accurate. But, yeah. The point I wanted to make was, the supplement works. I haven’t seen anyone else post pictures. So, this is proof as well.

19. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    Probably. The device I use canít be 100% accurate. But, yeah. The point I wanted to make was, the supplement works. I havenít seen anyone else post pictures. So, this is proof as well.
    Was great progress in a short period of time!

20. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Great stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by bubbabignuts View Post
    Awesome progress dude. How do you compare Follidrone to other natural anabolics? I'm thinking of giving it a shot after I finish up with Massacr3. It's hard to tell if there's noticable results yet but I am definitely noticing the increased pump.
    I highly doubt oral laxo supplements do anything. The increase in pump is because of Vaso6. Follow @TheSolution log on Vector. He is giving this supplement a true test.

21. Great progress brother! Real life results to show the effectiveness of FD2!
    Black Lion Research Representative

22. Quote Originally Posted by jgntyce View Post
    Great progress brother! Real life results to show the effectiveness of FD2!
    Thank You! A good product that does what it says. BLR has my respect.

23. How’s this going mate eager to see how much more progress has been made ,are you still planning on 12 weeks?

24. Quote Originally Posted by City Boy View Post
    How’s this going mate eager to see how much more progress has been made ,are you still planning on 12 weeks?
    I will post my stats and progress pics by the end of 3 bottles. Fell sick for a week (lost 2lbs) and I am just getting back on track. I missed taking it a few days as well.

But, it's going well. Leaning out and still kinda holding on to my body weight.

25. Yours is a quite nice progress! Well done sir.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 133
    Last Post: 04-08-2013, 11:48 AM
  2. Poll: Methyl 1 test, How did it work for you.
    By ak-47 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 10-08-2009, 11:45 PM
  3. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-06-2007, 05:16 PM
  4. Just did 1st pin, few questions
    By dingling in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-14-2003, 11:56 PM
  5. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-15-2003, 11:25 AM