xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
greetings all.
some of you will remember me, from when i was a BLR rep. some 20 weeks ago... today i will start this part of my log over here, if you want the joocey research stuff you will find it here.
this part of my regimen will put Vector to use. FD2 was used through out the last part of my cutting phase. Vector will be used to keep the gains in mass i have made during the process. I will be taking 3 x 2 per day and yesterday was the first day of this phase. (post cut). so i will be posting some before and afters on the other log and can put the starting point for this phase here. I will take some photos today.

So.. I have been off this particular forum for some time and was curious if there have been any developments in dosing or otherwise. I also cant quite remember what people were experiencing on it but seems like insulin type issues? I haven't felt hypo or anything and I'm on a timed keto style diet. I did seem really hungry yesterday and wondered if that to was a reaction to Vector? Any how catch me up someone..cliffs please?

Going to be a quasi PCT because i just came off a selection of fat loss items that would typically require a very strong post cycle. However I am 46 yrs of age and have been on trt doses for a few yrs (with bloods) and have returned to those levels (to save further q and comments)[250mgs every 10 days of test-e or c split into 2 separate doses]. because I was cutting I will be reverse dieting out of this phase which will last until the Vector runs out. I am including two hormonal optimizer products with it. So even though I have a normal test level I want to get everything lined up health wise and prepare for an upcoming bulk. Vector I hope will help retain the size I have and possibly keep me strong.

Feel free to offer suggestions or ask questions and welcome everyone!

thumbnail_Resized_20181021_131142.jpg

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In to watch the PCT. What weight are you sitting at? Any specific program you running ATM?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In. Sorry, can't stop tinkering with imagery.

thumbnail_Resized_203181021_131142.png
thumbnail_Resized_20181021_131142.png

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
202-204ish.. wouldnt care if i dropped below 200 dont care if i go up a little.. cut is over so, im kinda sitting at a maintenance level.

currently and pretty much for the last 10 yrs I have doing what works for me and i change the routine up every 3 weeks at most. I also am deloading over the next few weeks, have dropped the bicep feeders and will cut out the drop sets and SS.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
so these are the pics i took yesterday. I take these with my phone propped up on a makeshift platform so i can see my self in the mirror. I suck at posing because of a broken shoulder that wasn't placed right. I can't do a front lat spread and I can barely do a front double biceps for the same reason. All things considered, for an old bastard, I'm feeling good. looking forward to staying a bit leaner this yr so I don't have quite as much work next spring. I am holding a bit of water due to the excess calories from day 1 on Vector.

Notes: Continued to seem more hungry than usual yesterday. I ate more and embrace the hunger if its not placebo. Too early to tell.

thumbnail_Resized_20181022_083449.jpg

thumbnail_Resized_20181022_083628.jpg

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
a little bloated this am.. im full but fluffy.. thats the thing, not only have i been hungry, i have also succumbed to my sweet tooth cravings.

so far i have had 3 seperate packs of hostess.. mmmmmmm hostess.. and 2 (big bowls of mouf destroyers_) Cap'n crunch. other than that i have been training the mornings and not a second round later like i had been doing. i may or may not the rest of the week.

i have added some new shirts to my storefront check em out here and share the sh17 out of the link to help a brotha out..

and pick one up for your next gym sesh!~

https://shop.spreadshirt.com/435074/

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vector does seem to make me a bit hungry but it really helps you put those calories to good use.
And itll be fantastic for maintaining or continuing growth even in quasiPCT.
Subbed.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Vector does seem to make me a bit hungry but it really helps you put those calories to good use.
And itll be fantastic for maintaining or continuing growth even in quasiPCT.
Subbed.
welcome

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
damn.. its really hard to do IF while taking this Vector.. I literally am starving to death by 8:30 am.
like I couldn't go on in life with out eating RIGHT MEOW !!! starving marvin is my new name.. feels good to be eating more but will be happy when the hunger subsides a little.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
damn.. its really hard to do IF while taking this Vector.. I literally am starving to death by 8:30 am.
like I couldn't go on in life with out eating RIGHT MEOW !!! starving marvin is my new name.. feels good to be eating more but will be happy when the hunger subsides a little.
The good news is the hunger is partially because of increased protein synthesis and glucose uptake into the muscles. So the body is looking for resources.
It's working

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That Korean mistletoe creates a bottomless pit for sure.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i waited today to take it.. no issues with hunger, other than the usual feels you get when not eating. plan to take it right before training today and before bed.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
so two really good lift sessions over the last couple days.. especially leg day. i have been dosing the vector later in the day to avoid early morning hunger pangs.. seems to work well and fits my IF mode of eating better.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
im quite pleased at the combo ive chosen its relly making me feel good.

another great workout the yesterday back and triceps. had a great pump even though im still out of pump products!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Was able to knock out another chest and biceps blast with good results. I have to try to push hard but my body is telling me to let up a little, so its a mental battle right now. Admittedly I failed to reach any of my cardio goals over the week but I dont feel too bad about it cause this is really a good time to eat a little extra and reserve a little of the extra energy for repair. I still hit some good loads on both the incline and then again on standing curls. Nothing stellar here but still a decent amount of work I was able to get done.

I know I promised some pics in my other log but i had a crazy breakout on my chest and its looking like hell. I wondered if anyone has had acne issues on Vector? to be fair I am not blaming this on Vector just curious as Im not on much that would cause this.. just a couple items I have used before with no issues. This started when I was at the end of my cut, its just gotten worse when I expected it to be better by now. These are large cystic acne that dont really come to a head.. rather just swell up and are painful but also stay around for ever! sucks

I have put on some water wight as well. I say its water because I feel it would be disingenuous to claim its muscle do to the circumstances surrounding the use of Vector in this phase of my cut. Also as mentioned I have had a rather uncontrollable appetite the last week so some of this gain could be fat as well. I do look softer but then that should be expected.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was able to knock out another chest and biceps blast with good results. I have to try to push hard but my body is telling me to let up a little, so its a mental battle right now. Admittedly I failed to reach any of my cardio goals over the week but I dont feel too bad about it cause this is really a good time to eat a little extra and reserve a little of the extra energy for repair. I still hit some good loads on both the incline and then again on standing curls. Nothing stellar here but still a decent amount of work I was able to get done.

I know I promised some pics in my other log but i had a crazy breakout on my chest and its looking like hell. I wondered if anyone has had acne issues on Vector? to be fair I am not blaming this on Vector just curious as Im not on much that would cause this.. just a couple items I have used before with no issues. This started when I was at the end of my cut, its just gotten worse when I expected it to be better by now. These are large cystic acne that dont really come to a head.. rather just swell up and are painful but also stay around for ever! sucks

I have put on some water wight as well. I say its water because I feel it would be disingenuous to claim its muscle do to the circumstances surrounding the use of Vector in this phase of my cut. Also as mentioned I have had a rather uncontrollable appetite the last week so some of this gain could be fat as well. I do look softer but then that should be expected.
We have sold nearly 20k bottles with 0 other reports of acne flare ups.
I dont think its possible Vector is the cause.

I dont see anything in the other products that I would suspect either.
Unless something is in there thats not on the label.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We have sold nearly 20k bottles with 0 other reports of acne flare ups.
I dont think its possible Vector is the cause.

I dont see anything in the other products that I would suspect either.
Unless something is in there thats not on the label.
glad to hear that !

and agreed, I have used these others solo prior to this and never had an issue, I will chalk it up to elevated androgen levels as the cause and now some imbalance issues are keeping it flared up.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Strenkth is starting to slip but damn good pumps for still no pre work outs being used.

Today was back and triceps. Skipped leg day due to a costume party the night before were I had a couple vodka drinks.. no I didnt get sloshed but it didnt feel like a good idea to get under the bar unfocused and or fuzzy headed.

I am up about 8-10 lbs give or take, over the last few days that I have watched.. This morning I was a bit drier so perhaps the GDA effects are starting to help with the extra calories.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Up 10lbs in pct?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Strength still slipping ever so slightly.. joints feeling decent. Had shoulders today, which i am not particularly stronk in... but I did hoist some good weight on side laterals. If im being honest I am not really trying to keep my strength up currently as I'm deloading after 20+ weeks of dieting and doing 2 work outs a day for most of that time.

And again coming off of a cut I'm not surprised initial weight gain.. mostly water and fat I'm sure.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Was feeling good this morning at the gym, until the sample fat burner I took kicked in!! :aargh:

chest and biceps.. good vascularity, strenkth and endurance were good. nothing much to note.. just feeling good and full.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
About 3 weeks in, still between 8-10 lbs above the start date, and while I'm experiencing some bloat from the excess foods, I'm still pretty lean in the mornings before I fill up the tank. Had a pretty amazing arm day today. The force I'm able to generate deep in the muscle bellies reminds me of some of the other natural anabolic's I have used in the past. There seems to be an improved focus I'm starting to notice, or maybe it enhances neural input. There is definitely a ergogenic improvement.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Didn't follow your initial log, but know you mentioned it was a cut. Have you increased cals to compensate for coming off cycle? How much of the weight gain do you think is rebound weight? But interested to see where you land at the end of this.

I've got some Vector and Follidrone waiting for me.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Didn't follow your initial log, but know you mentioned it was a cut. Have you increased cals to compensate for coming off cycle? How much of the weight gain do you think is rebound weight? But interested to see where you land at the end of this.

I've got some Vector and Follidrone waiting for me.
yes in fact I think I mentioned above that the first few days included some twinkies and cupcakes. :)
I am loosely following the zero impact diet with my wife and then I also try to get a few granola bars in through the day and some occasional hostess. I eat a lot of fiber daily so that helps process the extra sugars I get here and there. I'm not too far above my maintenance caloric intake, but like I mentioned, Im not doing all the extra cardio either. I'm pretty sure I'm in the safe intake realm, because the scale isn't climbing any further. And i don't seem to be getting any fatter? We will see, but I fully expected to gain a little fat after a long cut, if Vector is helping as a GDA I suspect I will be happy and fully look forward to an upcoming bulk~! Basically I as long as I'm not getting too sloppy I'm perfectly happy to just keep setting goals or moving the goal posts~

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
so today I could tell that I've gained some fat around my waist. Not much but I could tell I better reign things in a little if I want to stay fairly lean through my bulk. I will likely start on next weds, which will be right about the time I run out of Vector. And right before Thanksgiving~~

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
so I was suffering through a little heart burn. I took each item out of rotation one by one. that helped me identify that something in Vector I believe is causing it. I'm not sure what ingredient it might be. I can say as soon as I skipped a day I had zero heart burn. Also I would point out this wasn't like fiery mad heart burn, rather just a subtle annoying kind. In light of this I dosed up again and LOL at the hunger this stuff causes me!! smashing foods daily~

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so I was suffering through a little heart burn. I took each item out of rotation one by one. that helped me identify that something in Vector I believe is causing it. I'm not sure what ingredient it might be. I can say as soon as I skipped a day I had zero heart burn. Also I would point out this wasn't like fiery mad heart burn, rather just a subtle annoying kind. In light of this I dosed up again and LOL at the hunger this stuff causes me!! smashing foods daily~
Herbal extracts with so many actives can, in some cases, cause indigestion etc
Can take with food if it becomes a prob.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Herbal extracts with so many actives can, in some cases, cause indigestion etc
that plus the excess calories... but i got to say I really enjoyed the starving hunger feeling, it was like being a kid getting stoned and having the munchies.
only hungry-er!