Vector Blood Work

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    Really?
    Really!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Independent View Post
    I do run labs, which ones are you referring too? Pre trt, during trt? I got labs done yesterday.
    No right now. Current labs to see where you are in order to determine the best path forward.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs
    •   

3. Labs should be in by monday.
    Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    No right now. Current labs to see where you are in order to determine the best path forward.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Independent View Post
    What study and supplement are you referring to?
    Vector
    I guess I dont have enough posts to link but the study is called "Enhancement of some sex hormones concentrations
    by consumption of leaves extract of Viscum album (mistletoe) in rats"

only study reporting hormone increases and they only studied female rats.

Makes sense why BLR reports that there were no test increases in the labs they ran.

5. Gotcha. I dont really care if it boosts test, I just need something to get me over the hump.
    Quote Originally Posted by Infiknite View Post
    Vector
    I guess I dont have enough posts to link but the study is called "Enhancement of some sex hormones concentrations
    by consumption of leaves extract of Viscum album (mistletoe) in rats"

only study reporting hormone increases and they only studied female rats.

Makes sense why BLR reports that there were no test increases in the labs they ran.
    •   

6. Just cracked open my third tub of Vector. Getting closer and closer to seeing post Vector labs.

BTW - still absolutely loving it so far. I feel like either some people on the forum are really good responders or just good exaggerators. I think Vector has been improving my strength, slightly improving aesthetics (recomp-like effects), but some users have been claiming crazy things like feeling the effects in 10 days lol. It took me 5 weeks to have a noticeable bump in strength, and that noticeable bump is what's making me choose to finish my 3 tub run. Prior to that is when I was debating running all 3 tubs I purchased.

FWIW - I ran my first tub of Vector in a mild surplus. Second tub 900 calories under the first tubs calories (was afraid of gaining much more fat). Third tub will be likely at the same caloric intake because I'm noticing more recomp effect while my strength continues to rise. I'll go into more detail in my full review I'm planning.

7. Quote Originally Posted by blongo804 View Post
    Just cracked open my third tub of Vector. Getting closer and closer to seeing post Vector labs.

BTW - still absolutely loving it so far. I feel like either some people on the forum are really good responders or just good exaggerators. I think Vector has been improving my strength, slightly improving aesthetics (recomp-like effects), but some users have been claiming crazy things like feeling the effects in 10 days lol. It took me 5 weeks to have a noticeable bump in strength, and that noticeable bump is what's making me choose to finish my 3 tub run. Prior to that is when I was debating running all 3 tubs I purchased.

FWIW - I ran my first tub of Vector in a mild surplus. Second tub 900 calories under the first tubs calories (was afraid of gaining much more fat). Third tub will be likely at the same caloric intake because I'm noticing more recomp effect while my strength continues to rise. I'll go into more detail in my full review I'm planning.
    Sorry if I missed it somewhere but have you run FD 2.0 yet and if so, how would you compare to vector?
    Black Lion Research Rep

8. Quote Originally Posted by toddmuelheim View Post
    Sorry if I missed it somewhere but have you run FD 2.0 yet and if so, how would you compare to vector?
    I have not unfortunately. I wanted to for the longest time, and probably should since I'm shooting for more of a recomp now, but I wanted to keep my first run with Vector solo.

9. Quote Originally Posted by blongo804 View Post
    I have not unfortunately. I wanted to for the longest time, and probably should since I'm shooting for more of a recomp now, but I wanted to keep my first run with Vector solo.
    Cool, that makes sense. Iíve been on FD 2.0 for years and am probably going to try vector in next month or so. If you keep running vector past a 3rd bottle id love to see how the combo treats you
    Black Lion Research Rep

10. Quote Originally Posted by toddmuelheim View Post
    Cool, that makes sense. I’ve been on FD 2.0 for years and am probably going to try vector in next month or so. If you keep running vector past a 3rd bottle id love to see how the combo treats you
    The Vector/Follidrone combo may be very good. If Folli helps strip some fat away faster while Vector keeps strength up, AND lets me get back into a surplus, I'd be all about that natty combo! This would probably be a case where I'm fine running Folli with Vector even after never running Folli. I'll keep this in mind for a stack, post bloodwork, when my 3rd Vector is complete.

11. Quote Originally Posted by toddmuelheim View Post
    Cool, that makes sense. I’ve been on FD 2.0 for years and am probably going to try vector in next month or so. If you keep running vector past a 3rd bottle id love to see how the combo treats you
    I have been on FD2 for years as well - the addition of Vector is amazing.

12. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    I have been on FD2 for years as well - the addition of Vector is amazing.
    Oh awesome, what did you notice different? Iíve been on FD so long that i know exactly what to expect from it, but i was curious to hear someone elseís perspective thatís been on a while
    Black Lion Research Rep

13. Quote Originally Posted by toddmuelheim View Post
    Oh awesome, what did you notice different? I’ve been on FD so long that i know exactly what to expect from it, but i was curious to hear someone else’s perspective that’s been on a while
    Not sure how much FD is helping - but I am getting the advertised effects. At week 9 and strength is still increasing. Hitting PR's on all my major lifts every few weeks. I am down 3 lbs, but have leaned out like I lost 10-15 lbs. I am not planning on stopping. Was going to do an Andro run, but their is no need to now. I am super happy with Vector.

14. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    Not sure how much FD is helping - but I am getting the advertised effects. At week 9 and strength is still increasing. Hitting PR's on all my major lifts every few weeks. I am down 3 lbs, but have leaned out like I lost 10-15 lbs. I am not planning on stopping. Was going to do an Andro run, but their is no need to now. I am super happy with Vector.
    Do you have before and after pics of these 9 week difference?

15. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    Do you have before and after pics of these 9 week difference?
    Unfortunately not - I seriously was not expecting these results. No other supplement in the past 35 years comes anywhere close to Vector. Its the fountain of youth for this 50 year old. I am 237 and leaner (and getting leaner) than I have ever been at this weight and my caloric intake is up 500-1000 calories a than it was pre-Vector. I am just gonna keep cruising on Vector.

16. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    Unfortunately not - I seriously was not expecting these results. No other supplement in the past 35 years comes anywhere close to Vector. Its the fountain of youth for this 50 year old. I am 237 and leaner (and getting leaner) than I have ever been at this weight and my caloric intake is up 500-1000 calories a than it was pre-Vector. I am just gonna keep cruising on Vector.
    Keep getting it brother! Glad to see the positive effects of Vector!
    Black Lion Research Representative

17. Quote Originally Posted by blongo804 View Post
    Just cracked open my third tub of Vector. Getting closer and closer to seeing post Vector labs.

I think everyone is different. Because we are biological entities there are literally hundreds of factors that can be different from person to person.
    Something as simple as gut health can impact the effects of an oral product enough to eliminate effects at all or conversely to give exceptional effects because the product is being absorbed so much better. Ultimately anabolic substanced generally take a few weeks to really kick after which effects are optimal.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

18. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Heres my labs, feel free to comment.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/302863-i-stopped-trt-post6028134.html

19. Quote Originally Posted by blongo804 View Post

Following up on this because I just had blood drawn today. Results likely coming tomorrow. 3 bottles of Vector in 3 months, and I'm about a week or two without it now.

20. Quote Originally Posted by blongo804 View Post
    Following up on this because I just had blood drawn today. Results likely coming tomorrow. 3 bottles of Vector in 3 months, and I'm about a week or two without it now.
    What labs did you have drawn? CBC and testosterone?

21. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    What labs did you have drawn? CBC and testosterone?
    Yepper! Same labs as shown here, which were pre-Vector:

Cheap Bloodwork - How to Get It WITHOUT Insurance

22. Quote Originally Posted by blongo804 View Post
    Yepper! Same labs as shown here, which were pre-Vector:

Cheap Bloodwork - How to Get It WITHOUT Insurance
    Blood test results are in! Looks like e2 went down a bit for whatever reason, otherwise everything is in a happy range it appears.

Previous results in link above ^^

New results:

Name:  bloodtest_july18.PNG
Views: 121
Size:  112.5 KB

23. Quote Originally Posted by blongo804 View Post
    Blood test results are in! Looks like e2 went down a bit for whatever reason, otherwise everything is in a happy range it appears.

Previous results in link above ^^

New results:

Name:  bloodtest_july18.PNG
Views: 121
Size:  112.5 KB
    So we are far away of the huge increase @chedapalooza had!

24. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    So we are far away of the huge increase @chedapalooza had!
    Yes quite a bit. I'm mad about that 1ng/dl I'm missing now. Might shed a tear..was hoping for a magical 300ng/dl increase..kidding.. lol

25. Quote Originally Posted by blongo804 View Post
    Yes quite a bit. I'm mad about that 1ng/dl I'm missing now. Might shed a tear..was hoping for a magical 300ng/dl increase..kidding.. lol
    Haha Lol!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What kind of blood work to get done??
    By toastynoodles in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-31-2004, 09:03 AM
  2. got my blood work back
    By shredded in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-21-2004, 09:39 PM
  3. Blood Work Results
    By jms31 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-26-2004, 04:37 PM
  4. M1t and blood work