VECTOR transformation contest thread!!!!#$%

Page 3 of 23 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Shouldn't people have to post with a newspaper with date?

    It's easy to use old photos otherwise? I look the same as I did 10 years ago facially.

    What are the rules inregards to photos? Same position, distance, lighting? Dated? Etc
    I don’t mind that. Great idea. I have a picture from two years ago when I was balls deep in my alcohol/drug addiction I can post as a reference point too if that’ll help.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Joshlm69 View Post
    Follidrone/ABE/Vector seems like way too much going on, dont think you need to add the ABE, just eat more
    Vector will just metabolize and purge ABE out of his system anyway..
    •   
       


  3. This was taken 2 days ago. Same pics posted in another transformation thread as well. So, this is not too long ago.

    Current weight- 165lbs
    Goal Weight- 180lbs

    I know bulking naturally is a joke. Mostly going to build some extra layer of fat a may be some muscle. Let's see where it takes me this time. Good luck to everyone. Let the gainz begin!

    Name:  IMG_4480.jpg
Views: 569
Size:  325.1 KB
    Name:  IMG_4485.jpg
Views: 557
Size:  441.5 KB
    Name:  IMG_4552.jpg
Views: 534
Size:  369.8 KB
    Name:  IMG_4557.jpg
Views: 529
Size:  355.7 KB
    Name:  IMG_4566.jpg
Views: 537
Size:  286.1 KB
    Last edited by jtmass; 03-18-2018 at 10:19 PM. Reason: Excuse my face. It was looks retarded. lol

  4. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    you know what they say people.. "bring it, don't sing it!!"~

    let the games begin!!!
    But I'm actually a pretty good singer.....
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  5. Beep beep. Whos got the keys to my Jeep? Vroom vroooooooom
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by BlockBuilder View Post
    Beep beep. Whos got the keys to my Jeep? Vroom vroooooooom
    Supa dupa fly!!!
    Black Lion Research Representative

  7. This should be awesome!

  8. Im in it to win it... !! Yall better be grinding harder than ever because these 3 free bottles of BLR goodness already have ZachH written all over them!!! Spring/summer cut starting now and pictures are soon to follow. Lets see what vector can do

  9. Quote Originally Posted by ZachH View Post
    Im in it to win it... !! Yall better be grinding harder than ever because these 3 free bottles of BLR goodness already have ZachH written all over them!!! Spring/summer cut starting now and pictures are soon to follow. Lets see what vector can do
    Hey hey.. I don’t see your name on it. Plus, I this is a natural transformation thread. Now, this needs some ground rules to be set. Lol

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    Hey hey.. I don’t see your name on it. Plus, I this is a natural transformation thread. Now, this needs some ground rules to be set. Lol
    It will be all natural. The only thing that will be unnatural is my work ethic!!

    (mainly trying to motivate others to push harder than ever because its fun and i love getting people hyped!!)

    Now, who thinks they can outwork me?! Bring it!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    But I'm actually a pretty good singer.....
    id probably let u slide.....
    Vicious Labs
    Want 10% Off? Use Code RIPP10
    Viciouslabs.net

  12. Maybe my brain is broken but I'm not able to find where I can get a hold of Vector. Trying to overnight it. Any care to help?
    kaos weckt das beste in uns. ruhe in frieden bruder

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Burns View Post
    My diet is overall ****. For breakfast I have 2 cups ground dried oats blended in water with 2 scoops ON Whey, a Banana, and a fat scoop of Peanut Butter. A dump of BCAA/EAAs in the hole, and 3 caps of Vector.

    My job is fast paced and high stress so I usually bring two loaded PBJs and a dry protein shake mixed with a half scoop of some **** ass mass gainer.

    Pre Workout meal is more protein, more peanut butter, more bcaa/eaa, 3 caps of Vector, and another banana.

    Post workout is more protein, more **** ass mass gainer, more bcaa/eaa

    Dinner is always either Chicken or Beef with a **** load of Rice or Potatoes and some sort of vegetables either from a can, bag, or fresh. I cheat twice a week and go balls out on Chinese food and horrible diabetes inducing cake.
    LMAO! I love the way you described your diet. overall doesn't look too bad. I also love me some MSG loaded Chinese food! I stay away from that nasty cake. I usually eat that weird jello with bananas in it and of course some of that I think fake ice cream. Note: I think there is some kind of meat in most of it!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by TheVenom View Post
    Maybe my brain is broken but I'm not able to find where I can get a hold of Vector. Trying to overnight it. Any care to help?
    https://www.strongsupplementshop.com...-lion-research
    Black Lion Research Rep

  15. So we have 3 pages of posts and only have 2 confirmed entries now?
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  16. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    So we have 3 pages of posts and only have 2 confirmed entries now?
    Seems like there's a lot of pervs (myself included) that want to watch others post up nudez but don't have the courage to post up their own and enter the transformation contest. I'd wager that if you did that Bruce-2-Caitlin transformation you've been wanting to do, you'd have the biggest transformation of all @DemntedCowboy.











    Oh wait, was I supposed to keep that a secret?
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  17. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Seems like there's a lot of pervs (myself included) that want to watch others post up nudez but don't have the courage to post up their own and enter the transformation contest. I'd wager that if you did that Bruce-2-Caitlin transformation you've been wanting to do, you'd have the biggest transformation of all @DemntedCowboy.











    Oh wait, was I supposed to keep that a secret?
    Only if you were entering. When you put on your wig and dress. Its hard to tell that your a man
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Only if you were entering. When you put on your wig and dress. Its hard to tell that your a man
    I'd look like one of those gals rocket likes..... except I'd actually have more facial hair. LMBO!!
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  19. Name:  id-do-me.jpg
Views: 384
Size:  74.6 KB
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  20. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Name:  id-do-me.jpg
Views: 384
Size:  74.6 KB
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

  21. Name:  20180319_184746.jpg
Views: 363
Size:  1.20 MB I guess I'll throw my hat in. What's the worst that could happen? People laugh at my ugliness? This is vector day 1 pic btw.
    ARA/ Evomuse Log.... Follow and laugh at my mediocre results http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282586-evomuse-ara-log.html#post5403818

  22. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Shouldn't people have to post with a newspaper with date?

    It's easy to use old photos otherwise? I look the same as I did 10 years ago facially.

    What are the rules inregards to photos? Same position, distance, lighting? Dated? Etc
    Good call. Going to edit the rules.
    We need at least 1 before pic with a date.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

  23. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    This was taken 2 days ago. Same pics posted in another transformation thread as well. So, this is not too long ago.

    Current weight- 165lbs
    Goal Weight- 180lbs

    I know bulking naturally is a joke. Mostly going to build some extra layer of fat a may be some muscle. Let's see where it takes me this time. Good luck to everyone. Let the gainz begin!

    Name:  IMG_4480.jpg
Views: 569
Size:  325.1 KB
    Name:  IMG_4485.jpg
Views: 557
Size:  441.5 KB
    Name:  IMG_4552.jpg
Views: 534
Size:  369.8 KB
    Name:  IMG_4557.jpg
Views: 529
Size:  355.7 KB
    Name:  IMG_4566.jpg
Views: 537
Size:  286.1 KB
    You have a good base already man.
    And with VECTOR you can really bulk. Trust me on this one. Its legit. Run it just like an AAS cycle.
    Progressive cals. Moderate carb, high pro high fat.
    Watch what happens.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

  24. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    You have a good base already man.
    And with VECTOR you can really bulk. Trust me on this one. Its legit. Run it just like an AAS cycle.
    Progressive cals. Moderate carb, high pro high fat.
    Watch what happens.
    Wish I had Vector. SSS dont ship to India.. Going to use some other Natty Supps..
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Body Transformation Contestants!
    By Jayhawkk in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 09-12-2006, 11:39 AM
  2. Body Transformation Contest
    By Jayhawkk in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 195
    Last Post: 09-09-2006, 05:27 PM
  3. Body Transformation Contest
    By Jayhawkk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-16-2006, 07:12 PM
  4. Apowerz6 Ready For War Contest Thread !!!
    By Apowerz6 in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 05-30-2006, 01:18 PM
  5. Interboard Transformation Contest
    By willieman in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-17-2004, 08:48 AM
Log in
Log in