VECTOR transformation contest thread!!!!#$%

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok men and women I hope you took some before pics because the Vector transformation challenge is about to get underway!
Winner receives 3 bottles of whatever they want from us.

This is a natty only contest. NO PH/DS/SARMS
You can run other supps. Like pre workouts and anything else natural you like.
You have 12 weeks which means this is the perfect motivation for the summer recomp ;)

12 weeks starting today.
Must have pre pics
and must post updates in this thread. We want to see and hear how things are going to keep everyone motivated and pumped up on more than VECTOR.

Lets make this fun and interesting. If you have them post up videos of you training. Progress pics.
Diet, stack and whatever else seems relevant.

Im going to post a link to this op in the public contest forum, Log op forum and on our IG and FB.
The more people we get involved the better.

So again Best vector cycle transformation
12 weeks
No non natural supps/ natty supps ok.
Before and after pics required WITH A DATE. paper or something
Updates and progress posts a requirement.
winner gets their choice of 3 bottles of BLR goodness.

Lets get this started.!

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Not participating but in to see the transformations! Interested to see what vector can do

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This should be good!

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m in might have to participate as well

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh to be in this! Going to watch for sure.

Pretty Damned Exciting.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Having seen what this stuff has done to myself and some of our testers I cant wait to see what peoples transformations leading up to summer will be like.
PICS PICS PICS

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Having seen what this stuff has done to myself and some of our testers I cant wait to see what peoples transformations leading up to summer will be like.
PICS PICS PICS
I hate being low on funds due to RENT! you should totally have some deals asap ;) wanting to get 2 bottles for dem gains

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
In to see results

Gus8a

Awards
I'm in and can't wait to see everyone's transformations!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In to see who is Joining in. On a bulk and don’t think I should enter. Good luck everyone

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
In for the gains

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In to see who is Joining in. On a bulk and don’t think I should enter. Good luck everyone
Why not? Gains are Gains! Pics, Videos of Lifts, there’s Noway to lose!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone entered? ?

I was going to start cutting anyways, my Vector should arrive tomorrow.
Might enter.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you know what they say people.. "bring it, don't sing it!!"~

let the games begin!!!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In to see the transformations

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You dont have to be ultra lean to win.
Best transformation. So if you gain 15lbs and look like a beast you might beat someone who cut or recomped.
Just saying.....no reason not to if you want.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, can we start posting pics here?
Absolutely.
Everyone can start posting before pics. And over the course of the contest you guys can post updates. Basically this is a mass log.
So you guys can motivate and compete and we can have some fun watching everyone morph into beasts!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
I'm here to see the n00dz.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In when I get off of work tonight!

Mr.Burns

Mr.Burns

Awards
I’ve been on since last week. Can I still join? Also, I’ve only been back lifting for 6 months but I am 33 years old so I’m not necessarily in my prime . Noob gains+vector=I win. ;)

Mr.Burns

Mr.Burns

Awards
7988C675-6103-45D5-922A-2CA9A250EE9F.jpeg

Most recent “before” photos. I started running Vector last week so if I take new pics they won’t be true “before.” I’ll post updated “1 Week In” photos this evening.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First one to step up with some noodz! looking forward to see what it does for you. whats your diet look like?

Mr.Burns

Mr.Burns

Awards
First one to step up with some noodz! looking forward to see what it does for you. whats your diet look like?
My diet is overall ****. For breakfast I have 2 cups ground dried oats blended in water with 2 scoops ON Whey, a Banana, and a fat scoop of Peanut Butter. A dump of BCAA/EAA’s in the hole, and 3 caps of Vector.

My job is fast paced and high stress so I usually bring two loaded PBJ’s and a dry protein shake mixed with a half scoop of some **** ass mass gainer.

Pre Workout meal is more protein, more peanut butter, more bcaa/eaa, 3 caps of Vector, and another banana.

Post workout is more protein, more **** ass mass gainer, more bcaa/eaa

Dinner is always either Chicken or Beef with a **** load of Rice or Potatoes and some sort of vegetables either from a can, bag, or fresh. I cheat twice a week and go balls out on Chinese food and horrible diabetes inducing cake.

Mr.Burns

Mr.Burns

Awards
My workouts are generally inconsistent **** shows and all over the map and my weak ass numbers are:

Over Head Press 135 1RM
Bent Over Row 180 1RM
Dead Lift 205 1RM
Squat (An Embarrasing) 165 1RM
Bench 185 1RM

Mr.Burns

Mr.Burns

Awards
I plan on adding ABE and Follidrone to this run when ever my Follidrone shows up. Is that acceptable?? Ordered last week so should be here tomorrow. I started the ABE Friday but already missed three doses so I’ll just wait until Follidrone is here.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gonna be an epic thread! Stoked to see everyone’s transformations!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I plan on adding ABE and Follidrone to this run when ever my Follidrone shows up. Is that acceptable?? Ordered last week so should be here tomorrow. I started the ABE Friday but already missed three doses so I’ll just wait until Follidrone is here.
Follidrone/ABE/Vector seems like way too much going on, dont think you need to add the ABE, just eat more

Mr.Burns

Mr.Burns

Awards
3176F497-EB5F-4383-BB97-06FA7527D37D.jpeg

Here are the “Week 1” photos. The first set was from about a month or so ago. I’m loving this stuff so far.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can't wait to see half naked men gain more muscle over the next 4-12 weeks...

no....homo?!

Mr.Burns

Mr.Burns

Awards
Follidrone/ABE/Vector seems like way too much going on, dont think you need to add the ABE, just eat more
Thanks for the heads up bro! I don’t really know what I’m doing. I lurked around here for a long time when I first started lifting to learn some s**t and see what guys were running. If you think ABE is a bad idea then I’ll take your word for it and stick with Vector and Follidrone.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve been on since last week. Can I still join? Also, I’ve only been back lifting for 6 months but I am 33 years old so I’m not necessarily in my prime . Noob gains+vector=I win. ;)
Yup.
Cant wait to see how this thread progresses.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My workouts are generally inconsistent **** shows and all over the map and my weak ass numbers are:

Over Head Press 135 1RM
Bent Over Row 180 1RM
Dead Lift 205 1RM
Squat (An Embarrasing) 165 1RM
Bench 185 1RM
Ill bet we see these numbers improve before this is over ;)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yup. Anything except aas/PH/Sarms etc.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Late to the party. Can’t wait to see the transformations here from AM members. Let the BLR VECTOR gains begin!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thats an expensive stack but what the heck! That grocery bill is going to be NUTS!!!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shouldn't people have to post with a newspaper with date?

It's easy to use old photos otherwise? I look the same as I did 10 years ago facially.

What are the rules inregards to photos? Same position, distance, lighting? Dated? Etc

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Shouldn't people have to post with a newspaper with date?

It's easy to use old photos otherwise? I look the same as I did 10 years ago facially.

What are the rules inregards to photos? Same position, distance, lighting? Dated? Etc
Oh your really gna make everyone work lol