VECTOR transformation contest thread!!!!#$%

Page 15 of 16 First ... 13141516 Last

1. Name:  IMG_1523587349.477025.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  783.9 KB today chest and bis.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

2. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Name:  IMG_1523587349.477025.jpg
    Bro, you are a beast! Props!
    Black Lion Research Representative
    •   

3. https://youtu.be/j8wfXIsnNQQ I know people have herd about the one chip challenge. I did it and beat it.

4. Name:  IMG_2880.jpg
Views: 262
Size:  956.5 KB from ketodessertcompany and yes they are bomb !!!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    My eyes hurts !
    Best advice I can give you, dont buy anything made by Ross Erstling !
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    My eyes hurts !
    Best advice I can give you, dont buy anything made by Ross Erstling !
    What! I like there stuff .

7. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    killing the grocery bill is how you kill it in the gym!!
    I do agree.

8. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Name:  IMG_1523587349.477025.jpg
    Real fitness

9. Quote Originally Posted by Jpv20 View Post
    Attachment 163428
    Attachment 163429

Vector + Follidrone + AlphaMax.. almost finishing 3 months.. FD2 & Vector together are great for recomp!

Gotta burn now that last layer of fat to get my abs well visible
    Carry on bro!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Haven't used it in 20+ years but sure is pretty!
    Okie here too, vote yes on SQ788 on June 26th! Medical with no required conditions. Basically recreational!

Sorry to hijack and sidetrack. I'm here to watch the progress, can't join as Vector is sold out. On that note, when can we expect a restock brundel?

11. Quote Originally Posted by ANABOLICWRWLF View Post
    Okie here too, vote yes on SQ788 on June 26th! Medical with no required conditions. Basically recreational!

Sorry to hijack and sidetrack. I'm here to watch the progress, can't join as Vector is sold out. On that note, when can we expect a restock brundel?
    it restocks very fast keep checking back!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    HIGH POWER PERFORMANCE

12. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    it restocks very fast keep checking back!
    Feeling panicky! I only have 3.5 tubs of Vector left!!

13. Month in on Vector. Started Follidrone yesterday. I know it is totally coincidental, but I had zero motivation to workout. I walked into my home gym, put the bench in place, and just had to walk out. Didn't even want to go into work today. Like I said, I know its not adding Follidrone, but man, I was hoping to get a second workout with Vector/Follidrone combo going.

14. Quote Originally Posted by nickodemus View Post
    Month in on Vector. Started Follidrone yesterday. I know it is totally coincidental, but I had zero motivation to workout. I walked into my home gym, put the bench in place, and just had to walk out. Didn't even want to go into work today. Like I said, I know its not adding Follidrone, but man, I was hoping to get a second workout with Vector/Follidrone combo going.
    I am finding I need to take more rest days since on Vector cause I of the increased intensity. I am really crank up the DOMs to a new level lol....

15. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    I am finding I need to take more rest days since on Vector cause I of the increased intensity. I am really crank up the DOMs to a new level lol....
    are you saying your strength increase is causing this or is endurance? how would you describe it
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    HIGH POWER PERFORMANCE

16. Is vector currently available anywhere? I’m on a business trip which is going on longer than I’d expected and I only have a 1/4 pot of vector left ��

17. Quote Originally Posted by u_e_s_i View Post
    Is vector currently available anywhere? I€™m on a business trip which is going on longer than I€™d expected and I only have a 1/4 pot of vector left *–
    Only strong I believe?

18. Strong Supplement Shop at the moment, and they do have stock, so order up!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    I am an ambassador of being healthy; fit, and smart.
    15% code: MARK15

19. Quote Originally Posted by u_e_s_i View Post
    Is vector currently available anywhere? I’m on a business trip which is going on longer than I’d expected and I only have a 1/4 pot of vector left ��
    Its available at strong supplements.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

20. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Its available at strong supplements.
    Yes sir
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    are you saying your strength increase is causing this or is endurance? how would you describe it
    Both - starting my second month. Hit a PR on my squat today and it felt light. I am 50 and squatting more now than when I was in my prime 20 years ago lol. Vector seems to really help out the old guys @Studhorse lol

Strength is really coming on now and motivation backed up by endurance is how I would describe Vector. So with the heavier weights and added more volume comes the need for me to take more days off. In the past would do something at least 6 days a week. Settling into three 3-4 hour workouts (including cardio) with four days off. Vector keeps me lean during the off days - so I don't feel the need for extra cardio. The days off are adding up to big gains in strength and overall health of my skeletal mass (joints, tendons, etc..). Gonna keep this strategy going for the next 3 tubs. Vector 1st world problem = can't afford the groceries lol....find myself inviting myself over to friends houses and then raiding their fridges.

22. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    Only strong I believe?
    also jw supplements in the UK

23. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    Both - starting my second month. Hit a PR on my squat today and it felt light. I am 50 and squatting more now than when I was in my prime 20 years ago lol. Vector seems to really help out the old guys @Studhorse lol

Strength is really coming on now and motivation backed up by endurance is how I would describe Vector. So with the heavier weights and added more volume comes the need for me to take more days off. In the past would do something at least 6 days a week. Settling into three 3-4 hour workouts (including cardio) with four days off. Vector keeps me lean during the off days - so I don't feel the need for extra cardio. The days off are adding up to big gains in strength and overall health of my skeletal mass (joints, tendons, etc..). Gonna keep this strategy going for the next 3 tubs. Vector 1st world problem = can't afford the groceries lol....find myself inviting myself over to friends houses and then raiding their fridges.
    50 and still squatting! I'm impressed. I had to give it up @ 43. after 25 years of power lifting my lower back finally gave up the ghost.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    50 and still squatting! I'm impressed. I had to give it up @ 43. after 25 years of power lifting my lower back finally gave up the ghost.
    The Glute Ham raise has saved my posterior chain.

25. Dropped down to 170.6 lbs and now back up to 177 ish lbs.

Name:  15240085320050.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  99.2 KB
    Jeremiah 29:11-14
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Body Transformation Contestants!
    By Jayhawkk in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 09-12-2006, 11:39 AM
  2. Body Transformation Contest
    By Jayhawkk in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 195
    Last Post: 09-09-2006, 05:27 PM
  3. Body Transformation Contest
    By Jayhawkk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-16-2006, 07:12 PM
  4. Apowerz6 Ready For War Contest Thread !!!
    By Apowerz6 in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 05-30-2006, 01:18 PM
  5. Interboard Transformation Contest
    By willieman in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-17-2004, 08:48 AM