Page 1 of 105 123 ... Last
  1. VECTOR pre release leaks and info

Vector Launch set for Late Jan early FEB
    More info to come
    Name:  VECTORmulticolor2.jpg
Views: 3373
Size:  327.8 KB
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

2. VECTOR pre release leaks and info

Having just finished a cut I see a follidrone 2.0/vector stack coming up. This will be my first run with an epic product and I have high expectations. Hopefully the vector is a 1-2 punch in the direction of very very lean gains. Is vector something that needs to be cycled off of or can it be used Year round like follidrone 2.0?
    •   

3. 2018 will definitely be the year BLR takes the supplement industry by storm!
    Black Lion Research Representative

4. Quote Originally Posted by jgntyce View Post
    2018 will definitely be the year BLR takes the supplement industry by storm!
    No joke!!! Itís freakin exciting!!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

5. Oh yea, the time is drawing near!!
    Black Lion Research Rep
    •   

6. All aboard the hype train!!

7. in for lion-o gains

8. Quote Originally Posted by BlockBuilder View Post
    Having just finished a cut I see a follidrone 2.0/vector stack coming up. This will be my first run with an epic product and I have high expectations. Hopefully the vector is a 1-2 punch in the direction of very very lean gains. Is vector something that needs to be cycled off of or can it be used Year round like follidrone 2.0?
    Can use it year round.
    It has some fat loss potential so stacked with FD2 itll be a wicked lean bulker.
    Itll also work really well for heavy bulks. FD2 sort of makes it hard. You REALLY have to eat alot more than normal to keep ahead of the GDA effects.
    This one is different.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

9. So does this need a pct?

10. Quote Originally Posted by cbr1000rr View Post
    So does this need a pct?
    No sir!
    Black Lion Research Rep

11. in for this!

12. I'm in, will be buying for sure

13. Interested to hear more and see what that pre-sale is going to look like!

14. Quote Originally Posted by cbr1000rr View Post
    So does this need a pct?
    With Vector and FD2 not needing PCT, this stack will work for anyone!
    Black Lion Research Representative

15. When would you release the formula/label?

16. Subd for all the info and the gainz!!!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

17. Definitely interested.

18. Subbed! Have 2 bottles of FD2 that would love some company!! #vector

19. Sliding on in for more info

20. Subbed.

21. Subbed
    When you are a wolf, all sheep are the same.

22. @brundel - have you decided which retailer will have it on pre sale/regular sale 1st?

Asking this cause your website I think only ships inside US and you'd get more sales if you go through international retailer like Nutriverse or TGB.

23. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    @brundel - have you decided which retailer will have it on pre sale/regular sale 1st?

Asking this cause your website I think only ships inside US and you'd get more sales if you go through international retailer like Nutriverse or TGB.
    We are working with strong on this one.
    They have great shipping, customer service, and they are only an hour from us so shipping to them is faster.
    They will have a very short pre sale and then price will rise to normal so get in while its hot
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

24. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    We are working with strong on this one.
    They have great shipping, customer service, and they are only an hour from us so shipping to them is faster.
    They will have a very short pre sale and then price will rise to normal so get in while its hot
    I ordered from Strong once and shipment to Europe was super fast since they shipped from NJ or NY. In less time that others ship out of US, Strong parcel was already in Europe.

Maybe also offer as pre sale stack of Vector + FD2 if these two work so well together hmm.

25. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    I ordered from Strong once and shipment to Europe was super fast since they shipped from NJ or NY. In less time that others ship out of US, Strong parcel was already in Europe.

Maybe also offer as pre sale stack of Vector + FD2 if these two work so well together hmm.
    Where in EU are you?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. HCG Questions and Info..a little help needed
    By pudzian2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 09:40 AM
  2. Supplement questions and info
    By acidred06 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 09:45 PM
  3. Couple of PR's and info on my Halodrol experience.
    By BiggerNstronger in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-16-2006, 07:02 PM
  4. ok bros need advice and info
    By max-rot98 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-16-2006, 02:35 PM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-07-2005, 06:15 PM