VECTOR pre release leaks and info

Page 70 of 143 First ... 6869707172 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Wokfighter View Post
    @brundel please explain me this.my two bottles of vector came in today one waying 114 and had 78 caps in it.the other bottle was fine..big fan of you guys for year but this is just bad man..
    This IS interesting.

Feel free to send the bottle with 78 back to us and we ill replace.
    PM me and Ill tell you where to send it.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

2. Quote Originally Posted by BlockBuilder View Post
    Wtf do you mean weighing 114 with 78 caps? Great so now Iím going to have to count all of my capsules..
    Just FYI.
    The machine is set to release 2x 90 caps and we stop running with 1000 left in the bin. And all of the Vector currently in circulation was hand labeled so someone had their hands on each bottle and would notice one less than half the weight.
    Its basically impossible there is 78 in a bottle.
    Dont sweat it.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs
    •   

3. How are the things with UK Retailers? When can we expect Vector to be in stock?

4. Quote Originally Posted by gphagan1 View Post
    The hunger is a good thing, because your body is craving the fuel to feed your muscles. Just be sure to eat clean and avoid junk.
    Exactly. surround yourself with good food your body will crave it.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

5. I have now come down with severe restless legs and nausea, hope it's just a flu trying it's best and not any of the ingredients
    Hot baths and rest today
    •   

6. My neighbour still has my vector

Unrelated, but I heard her doing weights last night

Iím sure itís not connected in anyway shape or form

7. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    My neighbour still has my vector

Unrelated, but I heard her doing weights last night

Iím sure itís not connected in anyway shape or form
    You forgot to mention earlier its a ďherĒ does she squat bro?

8. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    You forgot to mention earlier its a ďherĒ does she squat bro?
    Good god no.

I believe she plays tennis though?

9. Hmm WTF is going on with my parcel being stuck in a loop for 6 days and looks like will never leave LA ?!?

Name:  usps-stucked-vector.png
Views: 338
Size:  46.6 KB

Hurts the most guys ordering after me got their parcel in Europe in just 2 days.

My parcel looks like not even left LA in 6 days now.

Looks like you never know with parcels these days - if not lost or stuck by parcel company then stopped by customs or any other Murphy's law in play.

10. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    I have now come down with severe restless legs and nausea, hope it's just a flu trying it's best and not any of the ingredients
    Hot baths and rest today
    Hmm that doesn't sound like the flu..keep us posted.

11. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    I have now come down with severe restless legs and nausea, hope it's just a flu trying it's best and not any of the ingredients
    Hot baths and rest today
    keep up posted with this

12. Yoooo my hunger is all the way up
    The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song. Psalm 28:7

13. Name:  20180315_110959.jpg
Views: 438
Size:  206.6 KB

Month 2 of pct should be interesting....

14. As I mentioned previously Ive been on PCT now for 2 weeks after a 8 week S4 run. Im on Clomid 25mg EOD for a few weeks and Diesel Test v3. Ive felt a little suppression but not much.

Anway I took 3 vectors before working out the other night and had some crazy ass pumps and a little more vascularity.

15. Quote Originally Posted by max silver View Post
    Name:  20180315_110959.jpg

I think i got pill fatigue from my last cycle. Thats quite a stack you got there. Good products too!

16. well the headaches are continuing. i wake up totally fine and have a huge breakfast along with vector. about an hour or so after dosing my head and nose get stuffy. kindof annoying, hoping it doesn't keep up like this. yes i am drinking tons of water

17. Hitting arms rn and have a nice pump day 4 or 5 for me

My nose has been getting runny/stuffy

18. Quote Originally Posted by cbr1000rr View Post
    well the headaches are continuing. i wake up totally fine and have a huge breakfast along with vector. about an hour or so after dosing my head and nose get stuffy. kindof annoying, hoping it doesn't keep up like this. yes i am drinking tons of water
    Damn starting mine up next Monday, Iím prone to headaches really hoping I donít experience the same side effects
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE

19. Quote Originally Posted by cbr1000rr View Post
    well the headaches are continuing. i wake up totally fine and have a huge breakfast along with vector. about an hour or so after dosing my head and nose get stuffy. kindof annoying, hoping it doesn't keep up like this. yes i am drinking tons of water
    Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    Hitting arms rn and have a nice pump day 4 or 5 for me

My nose has been getting runny/stuffy
    Funny to see others reporting the nasal congestion that I had experienced intermittently the first few days. It does not seem to be happening to me anymore though...at least not enough to be that apparent.

Even though I have not been lifting this week...I have still noticed random episodes of notable pumps..

20. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Funny to see others reporting the nasal congestion that I had experienced intermittently the first few days. It does not seem to be happening to me anymore though...at least not enough to be that apparent.

Even though I have not been lifting this week...I have still noticed random episodes of notable pumps..
    I seem to get them about an hour after my afternoon dose, and then after my workout it lasts forever!

21. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    Hot baths and rest today
    That sucks!

22. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    Hmm WTF is going on with my parcel being stuck in a loop for 6 days and looks like will never leave LA ?!?

Name:  usps-stucked-vector.png
Views: 338
Size:  46.6 KB

Hurts the most guys ordering after me got their parcel in Europe in just 2 days.

My parcel looks like not even left LA in 6 days now.

Looks like you never know with parcels these days - if not lost or stuck by parcel company then stopped by customs or any other Murphy's law in play.
    someone probably took it home.

23. Quote Originally Posted by max silver View Post
    Name:  20180315_110959.jpg

Damn bro! that is a stack...

24. I ran it for over 50 days and never had a runny nose or head aches. It made me feel great.
    Almost sounds like you might be allergic to something in it.
    If it was me. I would stop it for a week and see if things get better. Maybe an interaction with something else you are taking?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. HCG Questions and Info..a little help needed
    By pudzian2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 09:40 AM
  2. Supplement questions and info
    By acidred06 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 09:45 PM
  3. Couple of PR's and info on my Halodrol experience.
    By BiggerNstronger in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-16-2006, 08:02 PM
  4. ok bros need advice and info
    By max-rot98 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-16-2006, 03:35 PM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-07-2005, 06:15 PM