Vector Launch set for Late Jan early FEB
More info to come ;)
BottleVECTOR.jpg

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Having just finished a cut I see a follidrone 2.0/vector stack coming up. This will be my first run with an epic product and I have high expectations. Hopefully the vector is a 1-2 punch in the direction of very very lean gains. Is vector something that needs to be cycled off of or can it be used Year round like follidrone 2.0?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2018 will definitely be the year BLR takes the supplement industry by storm!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Having just finished a cut I see a follidrone 2.0/vector stack coming up. This will be my first run with an epic product and I have high expectations. Hopefully the vector is a 1-2 punch in the direction of very very lean gains. Is vector something that needs to be cycled off of or can it be used Year round like follidrone 2.0?
Can use it year round.
It has some fat loss potential so stacked with FD2 itll be a wicked lean bulker.
Itll also work really well for heavy bulks. FD2 sort of makes it hard. You REALLY have to eat alot more than normal to keep ahead of the GDA effects.
This one is different.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interested to hear more and see what that pre-sale is going to look like!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When would you release the formula/label?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Subd for all the info and the gainz!!!

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! Have 2 bottles of FD2 that would love some company!! #vector

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Subbed

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
brundel - have you decided which retailer will have it on pre sale/regular sale 1st?

Asking this cause your website I think only ships inside US and you'd get more sales if you go through international retailer like Nutriverse or TGB.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brundel - have you decided which retailer will have it on pre sale/regular sale 1st?

Asking this cause your website I think only ships inside US and you'd get more sales if you go through international retailer like Nutriverse or TGB.
We are working with strong on this one.
They have great shipping, customer service, and they are only an hour from us so shipping to them is faster.
They will have a very short pre sale and then price will rise to normal so get in while its hot ;)

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
They have great shipping, customer service, and they are only an hour from us so shipping to them is faster.
They will have a very short pre sale and then price will rise to normal so get in while its hot ;)
I ordered from Strong once and shipment to Europe was super fast since they shipped from NJ or NY. In less time that others ship out of US, Strong parcel was already in Europe.

Maybe also offer as pre sale stack of Vector + FD2 if these two work so well together hmm.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ordered from Strong once and shipment to Europe was super fast since they shipped from NJ or NY. In less time that others ship out of US, Strong parcel was already in Europe.

Maybe also offer as pre sale stack of Vector + FD2 if these two work so well together hmm.
Where in EU are you?

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My location is not important - what is important is that Strong gets parcel out of US and on the way to Europe within 3-5 business days.
Wow ok. Don’t think that response was called for...

Just asking because I’m from the UK and 3-5 days to Europe is very good.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm looking forward to this. Already started FD2 up.

mjm198122

Awards
Do we already know what the ingredient list for vector or is that info hidden?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It definitely hasn’t been released yet but I got a feeling that list will drop a week before actual sales hit Strong. Just a guess on my part but BLR seriously only puts out killer products. Go ahead and set some cash aside now.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

This is a great idea. The Vector/FD2 stack. Win win!

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Is the release date this month or Feb? Debating between Vector and Gear. Also will loggers be chosen?

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Is the release date this month or Feb? Debating between Vector and Gear. Also will loggers be chosen?
I think it’s still being finalized. I would run vector first bc honestly nothing natural is going to compare to actual gear, but you’re also sparing yourself of the side effects, necessary pct, etc.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
I think it’s still being finalized. I would run vector first bc honestly nothing natural is going to compare to actual gear, but you’re also sparing yourself of the side effects, necessary pct, etc.
Thanks, I was referring to Muscle Gelz 'Gear' but agree with your statements. My goal is to gain some lean/hard muscle, not wet. Which would you choose between Follidrone 2.0 or vector?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know ;)
But we havnt released the ingredient panel yet. The bottle render is even a mock up.
As we get closer well start to leak ingredients and such.
Final phase testers are doing well at 150% so...gonna crank up the final dosing.
Gonna be killer.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, I was referring to Muscle Gelz 'Gear' but agree with your statements. My goal is to gain some lean/hard muscle, not wet. Which would you choose between Follidrone 2.0 or vector?
I think stack fd2 and Vector....
Gains have been pretty lean with Vector. Havnt heard one report of fat gain.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I’m planning on stacking. I’m on 2nd bottle of FD 2.0 right now but didn’t test vector bc I am also running Exotherm and Viron, and I wanted to know what each thing was actually doing. I plan on staying on FD 2.0 indefinitely, and adding VECTOR in with Exotherm and Viron. I’ve had incredible results so far and really interested to see how VECTOR adds to the stack. Hope this helps.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’ll certainly be stacking the two as well. But if you’ve never taken follidrone, I’d say start with that, run it for a bit and see what you think. I think you’ll be itching to stack them once you see the results from folli and what vector can do to complement it

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Guess I better put some money aside...

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m planning on stacking. I’m on 2nd bottle of FD 2.0 right now but didn’t test vector bc I am also running Exotherm and Viron, and I wanted to know what each thing was actually doing. I plan on staying on FD 2.0 indefinitely, and adding VECTOR in with Exotherm and Viron. I’ve had incredible results so far and really interested to see how VECTOR adds to the stack. Hope this helps.
We are on the same stack and I am pretty sure you are experiencing results! FD2, exotherm, and viron ftw! Imagine how much more effective adding vector will be....

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So far Vector final phase testing is going flawlessly. We have 10 guys running it and reports are very consistent. If I made a spreadsheet and compared the results they would be pretty much the same.

Not 1 real negative side effect reported.

Soon I'll let guys on this forum who are running it tell everyone what they think.l about the product so far.
Also we bumped the dose up to 150% and it seemed to get better without any sides so production is going to be 150 to 175% of original expected potency.
Gonna be some strong stuff.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So far Vector final phase testing is going flawlessly. We have 10 guys running it and reports are very consistent. If I made a spreadsheet and compared the results they would be pretty much the same.

Soon I'll let guys on this forum who are running it tell everyone what they think.l about the product so far.
Also we bumped the dose up to 150% and it seemed to get better without any sides so production is going to be 150 to 175% of original expected potency.
Hell yea, can’t wait to try this stuff

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Very interested to know who is running it. Your giving everyone here blue balls. Hope you feel good about that

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
The wait is killing me!!! I wanna buy and run now!!!!!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
[video]https://youtu.be/Oci1CuCht7E[/video]