VECTOR pre release leaks and info

Page 57 of 138 First ... 5556575859 ... Last

1. Is the promo over?

2. I don't plan on going through all the pages again, lol so @Studhorse how was diet? We're you in surplus, under, or maintaining. I'm not quite sure what I want to do, but think I'll eat a clean surplus for my first 8 week run even though it's leaning season. #permabulk
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by coltonwalker View Post
    I don't plan on going through all the pages again, lol so @Studhorse how was diet? We're you in surplus, under, or maintaining. I'm not quite sure what I want to do, but think I'll eat a clean surplus for my first 8 week run even though it's leaning season. #permabulk
    Avg. 287 cals. over maintenance for the first 45 days. Protein Averaged 221g a day.
    Last 9 days 115 under. (I don't have much will power when it comes to hunger)

12-29
    Name:  12-29-2017 c.jpg
Views: 302
Size:  32.0 KB

1-20
    Name:  1-20-2018 C.jpg
Views: 313
Size:  205.0 KB

2-9
    Name:  2-9-2018 DB.jpg
Views: 304
Size:  30.7 KB
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

4. Mine just arrived. Time to rock some vector

5. damn i missed the discount ??
    •   

6. Mine came in this morning :-)

7. Quote Originally Posted by Kjeronimo View Post
    damn i missed the discount ??
    Yup

8. Quote Originally Posted by anabolix View Post
    Mine came in this morning :-)
    Nice man.. Told ya no worries

9. Quote Originally Posted by anabolix View Post
    Mine came in this morning :-)
    great news!! let the gainz begin~
    Vicious Labs Want 10% Off? Use Code RIPP10
    Viciouslabs.net

10. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Avg. 287 cals. over maintenance for the first 45 days. Protein Averaged 221g a day.
    Last 9 days 115 under. (I don't have much will power when it comes to hunger)

12-29
    Name:  12-29-2017 c.jpg
Views: 302
Size:  32.0 KB

1-20
    Name:  1-20-2018 C.jpg
Views: 313
Size:  205.0 KB

2-9
    Name:  2-9-2018 DB.jpg
Views: 304
Size:  30.7 KB
    While you definitely look bigger I can’t tell if it’s because each picture is a little closer to the camera lol
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE

11. Creatine and ara are the best natty supps ever hope this can be placed in its category, people complain of those two maybe this once can produce the results with out any sides or non responders only way it’s a game changer!

12. Just got home from work, and had my
    3 tubs waiting on me.....Great customer service......Ready to start testing this out.

13. Quote Originally Posted by GravyVampire View Post
    Attachment 161480

Vector just arrived... and I’m going to be that guy. While I’ve been very excited to try this product, the lack of care and professionalism on the label is concerning. When I’m putting a supplement into my body, I’m trusting that company is making every effort to mastering that product before it hits the shelves - and shotty and lackluster labeling is everything but that.

As soon as I opened my package, I noticed the the “Build Muscle Mass” is off alignment from “Burn Fat” and “Increase endurance”. Also, why is the “e” in “endurance” not capitalized when the other words are? Then, just read the description. The amount of grammatical errors are mind boggling. I’m honestly a tad concerned to put this in my body now. This went through no vetting process and was rushed to the shelves to meet your deadline. I’m disappointed and will wait for some feedback amongst other users until I try it. It sucks because I bought 4 of these things. And please, AM community, do not tell me I’m overreacting. I would call out any company on this. It reeks of amateurism and carelessness. I want this product to be gold. I want to believe in it - but, at this moment, I just can’t.

Hell in the future, contact me to do the write-ups for you. I’m in grad school now doing research papers on chemicals and exercises. Provide me the peer-reviewed studies, and I’ll do the summarization. Just, please, put it through some type of vetting process. Good luck y’all.
    If you are going to pick on someone else's grammar you might want to consider ensuring your own is perfect. Shotty? I can only assume you mean shoddy? A person that goes on a rant about writing ability and ends it with y'all may not be the most qualified to write a technical write-up. And there are numerous other grammatical errors in your post as well. Some typos on a label can certainly be easily rectified in future shipments.

14. Name:  Vector.jpg
Views: 283
Size:  200.0 KB
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

15. Quote Originally Posted by GravyVampire View Post
    Attachment 161480

Vector just arrived... and I’m going to be that guy. While I’ve been very excited to try this product, the lack of care and professionalism on the label is concerning. When I’m putting a supplement into my body, I’m trusting that company is making every effort to mastering that product before it hits the shelves - and shotty and lackluster labeling is everything but that.

As soon as I opened my package, I noticed the the “Build Muscle Mass” is off alignment from “Burn Fat” and “Increase endurance”. Also, why is the “e” in “endurance” not capitalized when the other words are? Then, just read the description. The amount of grammatical errors are mind boggling. I’m honestly a tad concerned to put this in my body now. This went through no vetting process and was rushed to the shelves to meet your deadline. I’m disappointed and will wait for some feedback amongst other users until I try it. It sucks because I bought 4 of these things. And please, AM community, do not tell me I’m overreacting. I would call out any company on this. It reeks of amateurism and carelessness. I want this product to be gold. I want to believe in it - but, at this moment, I just can’t.

Hell in the future, contact me to do the write-ups for you. I’m in grad school now doing research papers on chemicals and exercises. Provide me the peer-reviewed studies, and I’ll do the summarization. Just, please, put it through some type of vetting process. Good luck y’all.
    I agree with you completely. This was the first thing I thought when I just opened my package from strong.

16. Name:  IMG_4964.jpg
Views: 288
Size:  271.8 KBName:  IMG_4965.jpg
Views: 289
Size:  246.2 KB

Sweetness. Nectar of future Jedi.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

17. Knowing the quality BLR puts out as well as all of the time and effort put into researching/testing the ingredients is enough for me to trust their products!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

18. Quote Originally Posted by GravyVampire View Post
    Dude, you cannot look at that label and pretend you’re not bothered by it. You’d be remiss to think that’s solid branding. It’s riddled with grammar errors, and it’s only a few sentences long. I typed up a short novel on a frickin forum without proofreading bc I’m in a rush. I’m sorry shotty and shoddy slipped by me, but I literally do research papers as part of my career. So please, don’t nitpick with me. I’m not publishing my forum posts to the world. BLR went through no vetting process. That’s my concern. Not my grammar. Not your grammar. Not anyone else’s on here. They literally spent a nickel on that graphic design and had someone with an 8th grade reading level write up their description. It’s concerning. I bought a product and have legitimate concern about the care that went into it. Don’t attack me for being troubled by this.
    I guess we just have different takes on the label. I simply view it as being a bit rushed to get the product to market as soon as possible, seeing as how most of us in this thread seem to be a bunch of supplement junkies waiting for our fix. I feel that the amount of attention that went into this product are obvious from the information that has been provided to us by Brundel, and given my past personal success with several of his products have no qualms with forgiving a few minor (to me anyways) grammatical errors.

19. Quote Originally Posted by max silver View Post
    If you are going to pick on someone else's grammar you might want to consider ensuring your own is perfect. Shotty? I can only assume you mean shoddy? A person that goes on a rant about writing ability and ends it with y'all may not be the most qualified to write a technical write-up. And there are numerous other grammatical errors in your post as well. Some typos on a label can certainly be easily rectified in future shipments.
    I'm not taking sides on the issue, but I don't see a reason to attack him. He has a valid concern. There is a huge difference between making a quick post on your phone on a bb forum vs. making sure your grammer is correct on a products label. If I saw a label like this at the vitamin shoppe, I would have the same concerns. Can't we ever have a discussion in here without automatically trying to shut someone down?

20. I respect his opinion.

That said.
    He can easily put his "four" tubs up on auction here and they wouldn’t last but an hour.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

21. Man what good service!
    Got my 3 bottles today when I got home.
    Super excited!
    My hats off to Strong Supps

22. I would say that grammar errors were just because they rushed production to get it out to the vultures waiting. I'm still gon take teh vectar win it gits hur

23. Quote Originally Posted by GrizzleB View Post
    I would say that grammar errors were just because they rushed production to get it out to the vultures waiting. I'm still gon take teh vectar win it gits hur
    Sam here

24. Quote Originally Posted by GravyVampire View Post
    I’ll be honest, I have 4 bottles - so I’ll most likely try it at some point, albeit hesitantly. I just cringe every time I look at the bottle. My girlfriend, a graphic designer, has been in my ear to “send it back” because she’s that appalled by it. “Is this a real company?” was her quote to me haha... I think way too many of you would drink poison as long as a few reps on here gave you “their word” that it works... so I’m more here for the few rational people who may find my concerns useful.
    Bro the label means nothing. Its the product inside that matters. So just give it a shot, and give an HONEST review of it
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

25. I agree that looking at the label,a bit more of care with those details would be expected..

However,can’t judge the quality of the product based on that.. I’m sure will be one other great product from BLR!

But in regards to the label, I’m sure was rushed and even I’m sure brundle will recognize that and correct it
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. HCG Questions and Info..a little help needed
    By pudzian2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 09:40 AM
  2. Supplement questions and info
    By acidred06 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 09:45 PM
  3. Couple of PR's and info on my Halodrol experience.
    By BiggerNstronger in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-16-2006, 08:02 PM
  4. ok bros need advice and info
    By max-rot98 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-16-2006, 03:35 PM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-07-2005, 06:15 PM