VECTOR pre release leaks and info

Page 25 of 124 First ... 2324252627 ... Last

1. Wow you really have made some improvements. Great job bro.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

2. Separation in your shoulders and traps after Vector is awesome stud
    •   

3. For those of you who like Follidrone 2.0-insider tip
    Strong supplements is having a BLR sale on Sunday. This is ultra rare. I realize people are waiting on vector but if your planning on using both or will use follidrone anyways get it now because it wont be on sale when Vector is!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

4. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    For those of you who like Follidrone 2.0-insider tip
    Strong supplements is having a BLR sale on Sunday. This is ultra rare. I realize people are waiting on vector but if your planning on using both or will use follidrone anyways get it now because it wont be on sale when Vector is!
    Damn, wish I waited. Made an order on BLR yesterday for some follidrone : (

5. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Wow you really have made some improvements. Great job bro.
    Lost 1/2 of my fat in my legs.The abs are always the last for me.

Only got 3 days of VECTOR left

Still got 3 more weeks of my current workout before my break. Hopefully I can order some and have it ready for my next 8 weeks.
    Going to try to keep cutting some fat and try to hold onto as much muscle as I can.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    Separation in your shoulders and traps after Vector is awesome stud
    Thanks brother!

This stuff is legit! Putting on that much weight and not getting any fatter being natty! This just doesn't happen for me in such a short amount of time.
    my pants never got any tighter around the waist.

Note: I have ran much stricter diets like 10 years ago and never got improvements like this.
    At my age I just can't punish myself with super strict diets any longer. Not competing and got to live a little before I meet my maker!

7. The same happened to me. I have just ordered 2 viron this morning. That was a late news

8. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    For those of you who like Follidrone 2.0-insider tip
    Can never have too much FD2 in the stash. Time to stock up!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Lost 1/2 of my fat in my legs.The abs are always the last for me.

Only got 3 days of VECTOR left

Still got 3 more weeks of my current workout before my break. Hopefully I can order some and have it ready for my next 8 weeks.
    Going to try to keep cutting some fat and try to hold onto as much muscle as I can.
    Really nice progress. What I find somewhat puzzling is how quickly you dropped weight with such a slight reduction in calories. 8 pounds in such a short time makes me wonder how much of the initial weight gain is water weight. It's too bad you don't have any other measurements available, whether calipers, tape measure, body fat scale etc., I'm really curious to see some data on the body re-composition you accomplished so far on Vector.

10. As previously stated before, the pics show the progress for @Studhorse. Vector is the real deal!
    Black Lion Research Representative

11. Quote Originally Posted by max silver View Post
    Really nice progress. What I find somewhat puzzling is how quickly you dropped weight with such a slight reduction in calories. 8 pounds in such a short time makes me wonder how much of the initial weight gain is water weight. It's too bad you don't have any other measurements available, whether calipers, tape measure, body fat scale etc., I'm really curious to see some data on the body re-composition you accomplished so far on Vector.
    I can drop weight pretty quick. I have dropped 10lbs in 7 days before. some maybe water but I consume at least 2 gallons a day (prone to kidney stones) now after the first 10lbs it averages about 1lb a week.(I don't like to lose too much too fast)
    If I didn't lift I should probably weight 165lbs. I eat more than most to try to just maintain my muscle, and put in 2 hrs. 4 days a week at the gym no cardio. dropped 30 min. of lifts and added in stair climbers. My ankles cant handle running any longer.

12. I donít post often, but I am pretty damn impressed with @Studhorse results!
    I am 39 and $hit I have been in the sup game for 20 years and seen everything come and go. I am excited to get my hands on some of this. The last stuff I used that was crazy was the original 1AD by Patrick Arnold.
    Nice work sir!

13. @Studhorse do you have any measurements from your run? ie limb size, etc?
    ARA/ Evomuse Log.... Follow and laugh at my mediocre results http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282586-evomuse-ara-log.html#post5403818

14. Quote Originally Posted by banjobounce View Post
    @Studhorse do you have any measurements from your run? ie limb size, etc?
    Banjo we all think you're just trying to find out his middle limb size 😂😂

15. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    Banjo we all think you're just trying to find out his middle limb size ����
    Lol. I meant arms calves etc.
    ARA/ Evomuse Log.... Follow and laugh at my mediocre results http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282586-evomuse-ara-log.html#post5403818

16. Quote Originally Posted by banjobounce View Post
    @Studhorse do you have any measurements from your run? ie limb size, etc?
    sure don't. not a tape measure guy. As long as my clothes fit good I'm good.

17. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    Banjo we all think you're just trying to find out his middle limb size ����
    lmao 3rd. leg is too short to walk on so I leave it tucked away.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    lmao 3rd. leg is too short to walk on so I leave it tucked away.
    Speak for yourself
    Black Lion Research Rep

19. Quote Originally Posted by kadimcelik View Post
    The same happened to me. I have just ordered 2 viron this morning. That was a late news
    It will only be Follidrone on sale anyways
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

20. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Yes sir.
    So in addition to Vectors great muscle building potential it has some really interesting fat burning ingredients.

Chlorogenic acid- Think green coffee or garcinia cambogia
    Ursolic acid---Great for burning fat
    Oleanolic acid----Great for burning fat
    Corosolic acid- think banaba extract. VERY solid GDA.
    Just for starters. The list is pretty extensive. Ill have more on the fat burning potential in the final writeup.

Im going to give you guys lots of data but Ill also include a cliff notes for those who dont want to read 30000 words worth of scientific jargon.
    sounds like a solid product so far.

21. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    It will only be Follidrone on sale anyways
    Is there an advertisement on this somewhere besides here? Or perhaps a price?

22. Quote Originally Posted by nickodemus View Post
    Is there an advertisement on this somewhere besides here? Or perhaps a price?
    Check the strong subforum. There will be some promos coming.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

23. Nothing posted in strong sub forum yet. Im curious what the price point will be as well because if its strong's typical "HUGE SALE ON ANABOLIC SUPPLEMENT" and you click it and its 10% off lol. No. That's not a sale. 30-40% off at worst is expected to get people to jump on it, or at least myself.

Maybe @Afi140 has some inside info?

24. Quote Originally Posted by ZachH View Post
    Nothing posted in strong sub forum yet. Im curious what the price point will be as well because if its strong's typical "HUGE SALE ON ANABOLIC SUPPLEMENT" and you click it and its 10% off lol. No. That's not a sale. 30-40% off at worst is expected to get people to jump on it, or at least myself.

Maybe @Afi140 has some inside info?
    they have been coming in hot with the 40% off sales for the big names

25. I dont think its going to be 40% off.
    Maybe for an intro on a new product but not for Follidrone. Then again Im not 100% so....wait for them to chime in.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. HCG Questions and Info..a little help needed
    By pudzian2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 09:40 AM
  2. Supplement questions and info
    By acidred06 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 09:45 PM
  3. Couple of PR's and info on my Halodrol experience.
    By BiggerNstronger in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-16-2006, 07:02 PM
  4. ok bros need advice and info
    By max-rot98 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-16-2006, 02:35 PM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-07-2005, 06:15 PM