VECTOR pre release leaks and info

Page 22 of 137 First ... 2021222324 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Mks123 View Post
    U're a god, Sounds amazing.
    Hope it can be shipped to Germany
    "U're a god" he is pretty special but I don't know if he is that special! lol
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.


  2. @brundel when will we know the second ingredient?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    We will have it available in europe.
    As soon as it will be launched?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by fabius View Post
    @brundel when will we know the second ingredient?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

  5. @brundel is such a tease, I dont even care what the other ingredients are as the first one ticks all my boxes
    •   
       


  6. If Vector lives up to the hype and ppl gain muscle like the test subjects gained then excellent but I doubt if this can be copied if brundel targeted specific constituents of 3 different plants with high quality extracts, no company gonna put that much work and money into a copycat product

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    "U're a god" he is pretty special but I don't know if he is that special! lol
    Yes I greatly appreciate good words and such but please don't call me God.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

  8. Quote Originally Posted by fabius View Post
    @brundel when will we know the second ingredient?
    Will try to get info out early next week. I Just like to make sure I have any questions that might arise answered.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DoubleM101 View Post
    As soon as it will be launched?
    Most likely yes
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    @brundel is such a tease, I dont even care what the other ingredients are as the first one ticks all my boxes
    This is part of why I'm putting out the info one at a time so people see the beauty in each one and realize that this really is 3 in one. Number 1 does tick all the boxes.
    The total package is amazing. I'm proud of it
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

  11. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    If Vector lives up to the hype and ppl gain muscle like the test subjects gained then excellent but I doubt if this can be copied if brundel targeted specific constituents of 3 different plants with high quality extracts, no company gonna put that much work and money into a copycat product
    It would be very hard.
    I've spent nearly a year....more....working on this.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

  12. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    This is part of why I'm putting out the info one at a time so people see the beauty in each one and realize that this really is 3 in one. Number 1 does tick all the boxes.
    The total package is amazing. I'm proud of it
    Which of the 3 ingredients is your favorite? 1,2, or 3?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    If Vector lives up to the hype and ppl gain muscle like the test subjects gained then excellent but I doubt if this can be copied if brundel targeted specific constituents of 3 different plants with high quality extracts, no company gonna put that much work and money into a copycat product
    They are working on copies as we speak.

  14. They can try.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    They are working on copies as we speak.
    Wouldn't be the first time
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Transhuman View Post
    Which of the 3 ingredients is your favorite? 1,2, or 3?
    Hard to say. I like them all. Number 2 is pretty interesting.
    Let's wait till they are all known and then we can logically discuss each.
    They are all good.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

  17. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    If Vector lives up to the hype and ppl gain muscle like the test subjects gained then excellent but I doubt if this can be copied if brundel targeted specific constituents of 3 different plants with high quality extracts, no company gonna put that much work and money into a copycat product
    Think again. LOL. There are ALWAYS copycats.
    MA Labs 20% Off Discount Code: arnold20

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    Think again. LOL. There are ALWAYS copycats.
    Not to mention unethical companies who would use worse extract but would say it's the same.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Wouldn't be the first time

    Are you making an accusation?
    If you have evidence that any other company is copying BLR share it or stfu
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    They are working on copies as we speak.
    More likely, just taking notes. Who wouldn't be? This is going to be bigger than FD2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    Think again. LOL. There are ALWAYS copycats.
    True.

    Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    Not to mention unethical companies who would use worse extract but would say it's the same.
    Yep.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    Not to mention unethical companies who would use worse extract but would say it's the same.
    Agreed, I think lot of jealousy recently from certain companies, not mention poor studies and ingredient “mistype” issues.. hope just Brundel gets full support from community to help him release this asap to us.. our money is ready

  22. Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Agreed, I think lot of jealousy recently from certain companies, not mention poor studies and ingredient “mistype” issues.. hope just Brundel gets full support from community to help him release this asap to us.. our money is ready
    More excited about the release of this ground breaking natural anabolic than anything right now!
    I'm looking forward to all the detailed logs on it.

    It's going to be a healthy anabolic party.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    Are you making an accusation?
    If you have evidence that any other company is copying BLR share it or stfu
    lol....yall know who you are.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    Think again. LOL. There are ALWAYS copycats.
    Yup.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

  25. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    lol....yall know who you are.
    I'm genuinely curious. If you're aware of brands that are just copying others, I'd like to know so I can avoid them. I'm sure the rest of the forum would like to know as well. The insinuation behind quoting @GNO and saying "y'all" and "you" is intriguing as well.
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. HCG Questions and Info..a little help needed
    By pudzian2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 09:40 AM
  2. Supplement questions and info
    By acidred06 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 09:45 PM
  3. Couple of PR's and info on my Halodrol experience.
    By BiggerNstronger in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-16-2006, 07:02 PM
  4. ok bros need advice and info
    By max-rot98 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-16-2006, 02:35 PM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-07-2005, 06:15 PM
Log in
Log in