VECTOR pre release leaks and info

Page 140 of 140 First ... 138139140

1. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    A good pump product would be great
    I agree a pre workout product should help with pump but most formulators don't fully understand how a pump works. They think if you consume 350mg caffeine and assorted other stims then you'll get a great pump. But no.
    Adding citrulline and the like to these huge stim packages is useless. May as well not include the vasodilators.

Ours will have some Stims but much less than you commonly see.

But you'll get a great pump still.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

The Solution gives Vector a True Test

Join along.
    I will be logging Vector to see the impact the product has when added into a controlled environment.

If anyone has another 1-2 bottles to spare I would be glad to trade for them
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
    •   

3. Hi everybody! After all the feeds received by Vector I'm really interested in giving it a try, stacking it with FD2.0 (which I already used and liked in the past).
    I would like to ask (in particular to @brundel ) if in your experience:
    - is the dosage somehow connected to the bodyweight? For example, assuming that the 6 caps dosage is thinked for an avarage 170-190 lbs natural trained male, would a lower dose (like 4-5 caps) be sufficient for a, lets say, 140-150 lbs male and so a higher dose (7-8 caps?) be good for a 200+ lbs man?
    - do you think that 2 caps is the real minimum single serving you want to take for Vector? I mean, assuming to take it around meals (considering an Off day), It Will be better to take 2 caps before the 3 largest meal of the day (for example breakfast, lunch and dinner) or it is possibile to furtherly divide the dosage, taking just one cap before every single meal of the day (considering also 2-3 snacks between meals), so taking lowest but more frequent doses? Is the 2 caps standard serving thinked like a minimum quantity to reach a kind of "minimum activity" of the actives like Epi, UA, CA, etc?

4. Iíve just bought this again and noticed one of the ingredients is different. What is viscum album? Didnít that used to be Korean mistletoe?

5. Quote Originally Posted by realityy View Post
    Iíve just bought this again and noticed one of the ingredients is different. What is viscum album? Didnít that used to be Korean mistletoe?
    Korean Mistletoe = Viscum Album Extract

Name:  IMG_20181028_184513_753.jpeg
Views: 331
Size:  78.6 KB
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by bigjoe90 View Post
    Hi everybody! After all the feeds received by Vector I'm really interested in giving it a try, stacking it with FD2.0 (which I already used and liked in the past).
    I would like to ask (in particular to @brundel ) if in your experience:
    - is the dosage somehow connected to the bodyweight? For example, assuming that the 6 caps dosage is thinked for an avarage 170-190 lbs natural trained male, would a lower dose (like 4-5 caps) be sufficient for a, lets say, 140-150 lbs male and so a higher dose (7-8 caps?) be good for a 200+ lbs man?
    - do you think that 2 caps is the real minimum single serving you want to take for Vector? I mean, assuming to take it around meals (considering an Off day), It Will be better to take 2 caps before the 3 largest meal of the day (for example breakfast, lunch and dinner) or it is possibile to furtherly divide the dosage, taking just one cap before every single meal of the day (considering also 2-3 snacks between meals), so taking lowest but more frequent doses? Is the 2 caps standard serving thinked like a minimum quantity to reach a kind of "minimum activity" of the actives like Epi, UA, CA, etc?
    Hey bud
    Vector dosing is based off of over a year or trials and testing at different doses including testing for percentages of active compounds.
    Currently each extract is a 100:1 @1000mg each.
    You want to take all 6 caps. Many of the chemicals that are doing the work here are present in the right quantities at 6 caps.
    If you reduce this you then reduce the efficacy of multiple ingredients and you will likely be disappointed.
    You can do 2x3 caps or 3 x 2 caps. Its best to split the doses up though.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

7. If anyone wants to follow, I am logging Vector for at least 8 weeks, not changing training or eating. In the supp log section.

8. Quote Originally Posted by ValiantThor08 View Post
    If anyone wants to follow, I am logging Vector for at least 8 weeks, not changing training or eating. In the supp log section.
    Following.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

9. Hi Brundel, after a time off on the stack vector and FD2.0, Iím back on it since was great, specially for bulking.

Iíve now bought the supplements through different source, and the fact is that packaging seems to be different.. example, just bought from predator nutrition and the Vector package comes with a different top cap, the FD2.0 doesnít bring the regular shining sticker that used to have.. is this normal? Just wanna make sure Iím buying the right thing

10. Quote Originally Posted by Jpv20 View Post
    Hi Brundel, after a time off on the stack vector and FD2.0, I’m back on it since was great, specially for bulking.

I’ve now bought the supplements through different source, and the fact is that packaging seems to be different.. example, just bought from predator nutrition and the Vector package comes with a different top cap, the FD2.0 doesn’t bring the regular shining sticker that used to have.. is this normal? Just wanna make sure I’m buying the right thing
    Vector tops used to be ribbed but this was just because the smooth ones were not available at production time.
    From now on youll only see smooth.

The shiny stickers were there because the inner seals were weaker than we had expected so this was to prevent people from assuming tampering.
    There are no more stickers. The seal is internal pressure seal.
    Also future bottles....next few months or so will all have heat shrink outer and pressure inner seals.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

11. Quote Originally Posted by gnbbc View Post
    Korean Mistletoe = Viscum Album Extract

Name:  IMG_20181028_184513_753.jpeg
Views: 331
Size:  78.6 KB
    oh right, of course! didn't read it properly lol.

on another note, everytime I take this I get a "fishy" odor from my sweat. This is the 2nd time (2nd run) this happens... anyone know what this is? anyone else get it?

12. Quote Originally Posted by realityy View Post
    oh right, of course! didn't read it properly lol.

on another note, everytime I take this I get a "fishy" odor from my sweat. This is the 2nd time (2nd run) this happens... anyone know what this is? anyone else get it?
    The scent could be trimethylamine in your sweat of a host of other things.
    Are you in ketosis?
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. HCG Questions and Info..a little help needed
    By pudzian2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 09:40 AM
  2. Supplement questions and info
    By acidred06 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 09:45 PM
  3. Couple of PR's and info on my Halodrol experience.
    By BiggerNstronger in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-16-2006, 08:02 PM
  4. ok bros need advice and info
    By max-rot98 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-16-2006, 03:35 PM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-07-2005, 06:15 PM