VECTOR pre release leaks and info

Page 138 of 138 First ... 136137138

  1. A few updates for you guys.=
    On top of working to streamline our retail branch we have been hard at work on some new products.
    1. Formeron. EU/AU release very close. NO USA version.
    2. Incinderine. Our fat burner which was discontinued for reformulation. We are getting close to a re release with a new formula. This stuff is exceptional.
    3. New USA transdermal. This one is area51 for now but I can tell you when you see it youll be very excited.
    4. Pre. 60 -90 days.
    5. a new anabolic in phase 2 of 4 testing. So far so good. Looks like this one does bind to androgen receptors. Interesting stuff.

    The goal is to get these all out before 2019.

    Products 2-5 are in various trial stages in the US.
    We will be looking for volunteers for final stage testers for all of these products. Email signups will be sent out over the next month or so.
    For those of you guys who want to get involved and get your hands on some free BLR test products head over to our contact page and make sure your signed up for the newsletter.
    https://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs


  2. I took a few weeks break from Vector and then jumped back on with FD2 and the difference is quite noticeable.
    Endurance up, Muscle Fullness, better sleep even with fewer hours, incredible-incredible dreams! that are memorable.

    My body/mind is much happier.
    This, with Letrone / Viron adding to my TRT regimen.

    I'm eating the same amount but feeling less bloated as well.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?
    •   
       


  3. Little off subject. Been off all BLR supplements because I'm lucky to get to the gym 2-3 times a week starting mid August - Mid Oct.
    Started LETRONE 3 weeks ago at one per day. It's been little over a year since I used it but let me tell you my abs are coming through nicely for no change in diet that quite frankly is not very clean. Dropped 8lbs. in the last 2 weeks and not much is muscle. I have lost a little of my VECTOR muscle fullness but leaning up nicely.
    Has to be the LETRONE.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Little off subject. Been off all BLR supplements because I'm lucky to get to the gym 2-3 times a week starting mid August - Mid Oct.
    Started LETRONE 3 weeks ago at one per day. It's been little over a year since I used it but let me tell you my abs are coming through nicely for no change in diet that quite frankly is not very clean. Dropped 8lbs. in the last 2 weeks and not much is muscle. I have lost a little of my VECTOR muscle fullness but leaning up nicely.
    Has to be the LETRONE.
    We were just talking about this at the office yesterday. I gave a bottle of Letrone to one of the guys in the warehouse and hes lost 5lbs and looks fantastic. 0 other changes. The blessing of low estrogen
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

  5. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    We were just talking about this at the office yesterday. I gave a bottle of Letrone to one of the guys in the warehouse and hes lost 5lbs and looks fantastic. 0 other changes. The blessing of low estrogen
    I'm very impressed with Lethrone. I have used it before but never solo.
    Also at 1 cap a day working for me! That is a 60 day supply. Excellent value!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    I'm very impressed with Lethrone. I have used it before but never solo.
    Also at 1 cap a day working for me! That is a 60 day supply. Excellent value!
    I'm loving Letrone as well. It's ridicio.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. HCG Questions and Info..a little help needed
    By pudzian2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 09:40 AM
  2. Supplement questions and info
    By acidred06 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 09:45 PM
  3. Couple of PR's and info on my Halodrol experience.
    By BiggerNstronger in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-16-2006, 08:02 PM
  4. ok bros need advice and info
    By max-rot98 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-16-2006, 03:35 PM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-07-2005, 06:15 PM
Log in
Log in