VECTOR pre release leaks and info

Page 138 of 140 First ... 136137138139140 Last

1. A few updates for you guys.=
    On top of working to streamline our retail branch we have been hard at work on some new products.
    1. Formeron. EU/AU release very close. NO USA version.
    2. Incinderine. Our fat burner which was discontinued for reformulation. We are getting close to a re release with a new formula. This stuff is exceptional.
    3. New USA transdermal. This one is area51 for now but I can tell you when you see it youll be very excited.
    4. Pre. 60 -90 days.
    5. a new anabolic in phase 2 of 4 testing. So far so good. Looks like this one does bind to androgen receptors. Interesting stuff.

The goal is to get these all out before 2019.

Products 2-5 are in various trial stages in the US.
    We will be looking for volunteers for final stage testers for all of these products. Email signups will be sent out over the next month or so.
    For those of you guys who want to get involved and get your hands on some free BLR test products head over to our contact page and make sure your signed up for the newsletter.
    https://www.blacklionresearch.com/contact
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

2. I took a few weeks break from Vector and then jumped back on with FD2 and the difference is quite noticeable.
    Endurance up, Muscle Fullness, better sleep even with fewer hours, incredible-incredible dreams! that are memorable.

My body/mind is much happier.
    This, with Letrone / Viron adding to my TRT regimen.

I'm eating the same amount but feeling less bloated as well.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?
    •   

3. Little off subject. Been off all BLR supplements because I'm lucky to get to the gym 2-3 times a week starting mid August - Mid Oct.
    Started LETRONE 3 weeks ago at one per day. It's been little over a year since I used it but let me tell you my abs are coming through nicely for no change in diet that quite frankly is not very clean. Dropped 8lbs. in the last 2 weeks and not much is muscle. I have lost a little of my VECTOR muscle fullness but leaning up nicely.
    Has to be the LETRONE.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Little off subject. Been off all BLR supplements because I'm lucky to get to the gym 2-3 times a week starting mid August - Mid Oct.
    Started LETRONE 3 weeks ago at one per day. It's been little over a year since I used it but let me tell you my abs are coming through nicely for no change in diet that quite frankly is not very clean. Dropped 8lbs. in the last 2 weeks and not much is muscle. I have lost a little of my VECTOR muscle fullness but leaning up nicely.
    Has to be the LETRONE.
    We were just talking about this at the office yesterday. I gave a bottle of Letrone to one of the guys in the warehouse and hes lost 5lbs and looks fantastic. 0 other changes. The blessing of low estrogen
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

5. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    We were just talking about this at the office yesterday. I gave a bottle of Letrone to one of the guys in the warehouse and hes lost 5lbs and looks fantastic. 0 other changes. The blessing of low estrogen
    I'm very impressed with Lethrone. I have used it before but never solo.
    Also at 1 cap a day working for me! That is a 60 day supply. Excellent value!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    I'm very impressed with Lethrone. I have used it before but never solo.
    Also at 1 cap a day working for me! That is a 60 day supply. Excellent value!
    I'm loving Letrone as well. It's ridicio.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

7. Well I am back to giving vector a run, gave me constipation and low energy levels first round. I am stepping up calories and water and see what happens. Hearing about letrone has me intrigued. I will keep everyone posted how this run goes, hopefully better with side effects. Positives first time is why I returned.

8. Quote Originally Posted by mase1 View Post
    Well I am back to giving vector a run, gave me constipation and low energy levels first round. I am stepping up calories and water and see what happens. Hearing about letrone has me intrigued. I will keep everyone posted how this run goes, hopefully better with side effects. Positives first time is why I returned.
    Progressively increase cals. I like 100 per week for 12 weeks.
    1 Gal water per day.

Watch yourself grow.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

9. Glad to see that everyone is progressing with their goals! BLR works!
    Black Lion Research Representative

10. So the formestane product is making a comeback?

How is #5, the new "anabolic", shaping up so far against Follidrone and Vector?

11. Quote Originally Posted by Metalingus View Post
    So the formestane product is making a comeback?

How is #5, the new "anabolic", shaping up so far against Follidrone and Vector?
    I think its too soon to make a comparison as the overall product could change as we test.
    One of the ingredients is exceptionally strong as an anabolic but the bioavailability is extremely low so Im working on ways to change this.
    If we can get it to be absorbed even at 10% itll be a huge win and as good or better than whats currently available. But this is an if.
    We wont release it unless the product is equal to Follidrone and Vector in terms of efficacy.

Formeron will be EU/AU only.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

12. Any BLR sales coming up soon? Was going to try a 2 month vector bulk as we head into the holidays...might as well put those cheat meals to good use haha. Now I’m tempted to throw Foli and maybe some other things into the mix as well. Ran a bunch of BLR stuff (including Foli 2.0) a couple years back and loved it.

13. Quote Originally Posted by anthon88 View Post
    Any BLR sales coming up soon? Was going to try a 2 month vector bulk as we head into the holidays...might as well put those cheat meals to good use haha. Now I’m tempted to throw Foli and maybe some other things into the mix as well. Ran a bunch of BLR stuff (including Foli 2.0) a couple years back and loved it.
    We will be having a sale soon yes. Sign up for the newsletter is the best way to be alerted and receive code.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

14. sub again

15. I need to buy my tubs of vector and follidrone any more info on when the sale will be?

16. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    We will be having a sale soon yes. Sign up for the newsletter is the best way to be alerted and receive code.
    Awesome, thanks!

17. Quote Originally Posted by dcoen21 View Post
    I need to buy my tubs of vector and follidrone any more info on when the sale will be?
    We havnt put out a regular newsletter for a long time but we have plans to begin regular email blasts.
    The first will be within a week or so and will have a short term sale code.
    The second will have a link to a free ebook as well as a code to go with the ebook.
    Also we will talk about future product releases and ingredients etc.

Follow the link I posted a few posts back to our contact page to sign up.
    If your already signed up, no worries. I will mention we sent the email out here as well so if people see it land in spam etc you can retrieve.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

18. Started back on vector and all is going well. Only week in but getting it going with no side effects. Slowly increasing calories and will update in a week

19. Quote Originally Posted by mase1 View Post
    Started back on vector and all is going well. Only week in but getting it going with no side effects. Slowly increasing calories and will update in a week
    Gonna be a great cycle bro.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

20. If i recall correctly there were some indications for epo boosting from Vector.
    Any feedback regarding this?

21. Can’t wait for this sale. Originally the plan was just to run vector but I finally have some extra cash and I’m getting hungry..might make it an all out stack....vector, fd2, a test booster and some estrogen control....

I haven’t gone on a planned bulk in about 8 years ...I’m usually always cutting and maintaining because as soon as I resume any type of a social life after a cut my body loves to bounce back to its happy weight. I honestly shouldn’t even start a bulk yet but I’m tired of the cut life and want to reignite that fire...and what’s better for that than some kick ass supps, heavy weights and FOOOOD!!

22. Canít wait for this sale. Originally the plan was just to run vector but I finally have some extra cash and Iím getting hungry..might make it an all out stack....vector, fd2, a test booster and some estrogen control....

I havenít gone on a planned bulk in about 8 years ...Iím usually always cutting and maintaining because as soon as I resume any type of a social life after a cut my body loves to bounce back to its happy weight. I honestly shouldnít even start a bulk yet but Iím tired of the cut life and want to reignite that fire...and whatís better for that than some kick ass supps, heavy weights and FOOOOD!!

23. Quote Originally Posted by ktm620 View Post
    If i recall correctly there were some indications for epo boosting from Vector.
    I have it and even have some of our guys using it but its 100% synthetic so selling it as a supp is a no go.
    Stuff is legit though.
    Maybe well see if itll work as a transdermal. One other issue is raising red blood cells too much can have negative effects.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

24. Quote Originally Posted by ktm620 View Post
    If i recall correctly there were some indications for epo boosting from Vector.
    I have it and even have some of our guys using it but its 100% synthetic so selling it as a supp is a no go.
    Stuff is legit though.
    Maybe well see if itll work as a transdermal. One other issue is raising red blood cells too much can have negative effects.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

25. I'm a long time lurker so my post count is near non-existent (which is always suspect when talking about supplements) but I had some comments/concerns.

The good:
    Right off the bat, this stuff works very well. I'm trying to recomp and I'm able to more or less maintain weight with higher calories that usually would put me into bulk mode with no issues. Strength is up and slowly climbing and I look a little bit leaner. So all in all this product delivers what I wanted from it and I'm happy.

The bad:
    -Not sure anyone has mentioned this but it seems like I can't get a decent night's sleep on this thing. Perhaps it's something else but I'm extremely meticulous in monitoring all variables in my life and the only thing that has changed is vector and since taking this it's been damn near impossible getting more than 4-5 hours of the unbroken sleep.
    The only reason I haven't stopped taking it is because it's actually working.

-This is definitely a weird one but ever since I started taking vector, my left quad has been intermittently twitching. This happens nearly immediately after taking a dosage and goes away if it's been a while since I have dosed. This is extremely annoying and it may not seem like the cause but this never happened before and only started with usage. It's been going on for like 2 weeks now.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. HCG Questions and Info..a little help needed
    By pudzian2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 09:40 AM
  2. Supplement questions and info
    By acidred06 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 09:45 PM
  3. Couple of PR's and info on my Halodrol experience.
    By BiggerNstronger in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-16-2006, 08:02 PM
  4. ok bros need advice and info
    By max-rot98 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-16-2006, 03:35 PM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-07-2005, 06:15 PM