1 Follidrone
    1 Pump Exo

3 times daily.
    Bru sorry!
    can I take Exo for 2 months?

2. Quote Originally Posted by bb333 View Post
    Bru sorry!
    Don't see why not. I use it for 3 months a few time now. Just my 2 cents.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by xo0ox View Post
    Berberine seems too interact with some supplements according too Examine.

Theoretically possible that Berberine can reduce the fat burning effects of PDE inhibitors (luteolin,*resveratrol) and forskolin (active ingredient in*coleus forskohlii)
    PDE inhibition isnt the primary MOA of either Vector or Foll so I think there are no worries bro.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

4. Quote Originally Posted by bb333 View Post
    Bru sorry!
    For sure. I know people who hahve been taking it for years straight.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

5. Need a little help, week 8 and felt lethargic threw out the whole cycle. I definately look bigger. I did 8 weeks of anabeta elite just before with no break, if that makes a difference.

I have 2 more tubs of vector but im getting so tired and unmotivated . Past 2 weeks ive been skipping workouts. I just need the energy to make it threw the next 2 tubs. Sorry not bashing the product its been good just the only side im experiencing is feeling lethargic. Suggestions?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Whey View Post
    Need a little help, week 8 and felt lethargic threw out the whole cycle. I definately look bigger. I did 8 weeks of anabeta elite just before with no break, if that makes a difference.

I have 2 more tubs of vector but im getting so tired and unmotivated . Past 2 weeks ive been skipping workouts. I just need the energy to make it threw the next 2 tubs. Sorry not bashing the product its been good just the only side im experiencing is feeling lethargic. Suggestions?
    I got a little lethargic as well after about 8 weeks. (Not sure if it was exactly at the 8 week mark) I took a week off from training and that helped.(Vector will make you push harder with your workouts) I never stopped taking it however when I took my break. The next 4-5 weeks on Vector I was fine.
    Note: I noticed that when I'm on Vector Im not as high strung as usual and I may have confused lethargy with mellow if that make sense?
    Might try an intense pre.(There are days when I just need to get jack up to hit the gym with intensity)

When it comes to being lethargic for me being natty there are alot of environmental factors I have to take into consideration as well. plus I'm no longer a spring chicken.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Whey View Post
    Need a little help, week 8 and felt lethargic threw out the whole cycle. I definately look bigger. I did 8 weeks of anabeta elite just before with no break, if that makes a difference.

Dermacrine could be an option although not if your strict natty. Something that worked well for me recently to get through tiring weeks of work was skywalk by myoblocks. It's a bit pricy but seems to do sustained energy boosting pretty well plus the brain boosting is also a bonus. Took it in place of morning coffee and worked a treat for a good chunk of they day. Even at 1 scoop.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    I got a little lethargic as well after about 8 weeks. (Not sure if it was exactly at the 8 week mark) I took a week off from training and that helped.(Vector will make you push harder with your workouts) I never stopped taking it however when I took my break. The next 4-5 weeks on Vector I was fine.
    Note: I noticed that when I'm on Vector Im not as high strung as usual and I may have confused lethargy with mellow if that make sense?
    Might try an intense pre.(There are days when I just need to get jack up to hit the gym with intensity)

When it comes to being lethargic for me being natty there are alot of environmental factors I have to take into consideration as well. plus I'm no longer a spring chicken.
    Makes sense, pushing harder and feeling mellow can contribute to lethargy, but I also feel just plain old tired. Gains have been good tho.

Good idea - I got to find a pre work out that doesn't keep me up all night. I don't get to workout till im done work.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Wobmarvel View Post
    Dermacrine could be an option although not if your strict natty. Something that worked well for me recently to get through tiring weeks of work was skywalk by myoblocks. It's a bit pricy but seems to do sustained energy boosting pretty well plus the brain boosting is also a bonus. Took it in place of morning coffee and worked a treat for a good chunk of they day. Even at 1 scoop.
    Dermacrine - you have no idea how bad I want to go that route again lol. Stacking, maybe a proper pre workout and Follidrone to add energy?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Whey View Post
    Makes sense, pushing harder and feeling mellow can contribute to lethargy, but I also feel just plain old tired. Gains have been good tho.

Good idea - I got to find a pre work out that doesn't keep me up all night. I don't get to workout till im done work.
    I hear you on going to sleep. I try to drink it about 2 hours before I hit the gym If I go high stim. Like Radiate or something with DMAA.
    Pop 10mg of melatonin about an hour before I want to hit the sack and I usually good.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Whey View Post
    Dermacrine - you have no idea how bad I want to go that route again lol. Stacking, maybe a proper pre workout and Follidrone to add energy?
    Dermacrine isn't natty?

When I take Viron / Letrone it makes we feel pretty alpha.

Haven't done FD2 in over a year. Everytime I get a few bottles in my wife and daughter think they are for them and use them up. I can only afford so much! lol

12. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    I hear you on going to sleep. I try to drink it about 2 hours before I hit the gym If I go high stim. Like Radiate or something with DMAA.
    Pop 10mg of melatonin about an hour before I want to hit the sack and I usually good.
    Nice ill give that a try. Pre workout 2 hours before the gym then 10mg of melatonin an hour before bed

13. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    Dermacrine isn't natty?

When I take Viron / Letrone it makes we feel pretty alpha.

Haven't done FD2 in over a year. Everytime I get a few bottles in my wife and daughter think they are for them and use them up. I can only afford so much! lol
    Dermacrine no not Natty. I was just saying I would love to do gear/ph/ds again.

LOL that's high maintenance

14. Had someone tried vector with 8/12 caps? I tend to be the double the dose and do it now type of guy. And get to da choppa.

15. became super lethargic ever since discontinuing Vector nearly 2 months ago. hopefully i stablize

16. On my 3rd week of Vector and Iíve already added 5-10lbs to all my lifts. I am eating in a slight surplus but Iíve never gained this much strength in a short amount of time during any of my other bulks. It does cause a little bit of an upset stomach from time to time but the results speak for themselves!

Glad I picked up 3 tubs at a pretty hefty discount

17. Quote Originally Posted by soxbsbll05 View Post
    On my 3rd week of Vector and Iíve already added 5-10lbs to all my lifts. I am eating in a slight surplus but Iíve never gained this much strength in a short amount of time during any of my other bulks. It does cause a little bit of an upset stomach from time to time but the results speak for themselves!

Glad I picked up 3 tubs at a pretty hefty discount
    Same as you, on my third week and only going going higher on weights! I feel like the dosing or split of the caps and the amount of food are what causes the upset stomach. 3/3 somehow feels better than 2/2/2 caps. As soon I eat more then the stomach does not get so upset!

18. Quote Originally Posted by cbr1000rr View Post
    became super lethargic ever since discontinuing Vector nearly 2 months ago. hopefully i stablize
    WAIT... thats messed up. Hopefully you will stabalize?

Sorry i have to confirm. Any other Vector symptoms? Feeling calm, that fuzzy kinda feeling in your head- its kinda like when you just woke up from a long sleep? I guess something similar would be a slight nootropic buzz - but not as good. I dont want to feel any of those symptoms when im off. Do you feel any Vector symptoms still after discontinuing?

Me personally i dont like that numb kinda feeling in my head like i just woke up. Or feeling lethargic all the time. Im stopping Vector till i hear from you.

I like the natty anabolic gains alot and the pumps, but honestly i dont like that head S***.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Whey View Post

You need to increase calories.
    As your body grows so does the need for fuel. Lots of people feel this. You need to up cals. Add another meal. Like maybe before bed have a few spoons of peanut butter and a protein shake. And maybe add a bit of extra carbs per meal.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

20. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    You need to increase calories.
    As your body grows so does the need for fuel. Lots of people feel this. You need to up cals. Add another meal. Like maybe before bed have a few spoons of peanut butter and a protein shake. And maybe add a bit of extra carbs per meal.
    I appreciate the reply. Will do. Right now lol.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Whey View Post
    I appreciate the reply. Will do. Right now lol
    Yup. I feel the same thing. Many do.
    Generally speaking eating extra helps. I try to not let 2 hours pass without eating except when sleeping and I eat a bunch of trail mix od peanut butter before bed to keep something bnrewing in the GI tract while sleeping.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

22. Quote Originally Posted by Whey View Post

Sorry i have to confirm. Any other Vector symptoms? Feeling calm, that fuzzy kinda feeling in your head- its kinda like when you just woke up from a long sleep? I guess something similar would be a slight nootropic buzz - but not as good. I dont want to feel any of those symptoms when im off. Do you feel any Vector symptoms still after discontinuing?

Me personally i dont like that numb kinda feeling in my head like i just woke up. Or feeling lethargic all the time. Im stopping Vector till i hear from you.

I like the natty anabolic gains alot and the pumps, but honestly i dont like that head S***.
    i can't attribute it to vector solely. there's other things going in life currently but i did notice becoming lethargic since discontinuing. vector really improved my mood for the 3+ months i was on it so i guess a low is to expected when coming off. nootropic effects of anything never remain

23. Quote Originally Posted by Whey View Post

i can't attribute it to vector solely. there's other things going in life currently but i did notice becoming lethargic since discontinuing. vector really improved my mood for the 3+ months i was on it so i guess a low is to expected when coming off. nootropic effects of anything never remain

24. Just got my hands on a bottle of Vector. For all you aussies who find it hard to find BLR products you can buy them from Caveman Nutrition Aus!

25. Quote Originally Posted by aver4581 View Post
    Just got my hands on a bottle of Vector. For all you aussies who find it hard to find BLR products you can buy them from Caveman Nutrition Aus!
    Boom
    Yes you guys can now get everything in AU at CAVEMAN nutrition!!!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. HCG Questions and Info..a little help needed
    By pudzian2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 09:40 AM
  2. Supplement questions and info
    By acidred06 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 09:45 PM
  3. Couple of PR's and info on my Halodrol experience.
    By BiggerNstronger in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-16-2006, 07:02 PM
  4. ok bros need advice and info
    By max-rot98 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-16-2006, 02:35 PM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-07-2005, 06:15 PM