VECTOR pre release leaks and info

Page 134 of 143 First ... 132133134135136 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by cgreid3 View Post
    Kme is advertised on the description to increase testosterone and Approximately 5 % to 10% of a person's testosterone is converted into DHT so is where my concern lies.
    You'd be lucky to have any test booster jump your number by 5-10%. What's really important is your free test. That would be in the realm of Viron which has *20mg of Boron Citrate and that has been proven to lower your SHBG dramatically and as such increasing your free testosterone. (The study with KME was with females by the way)

There's no need to be concerned about hair loss. If by chance, your testosterone increased, it would be minuscule and as such any conversation to DHT also, miniscule. What you have covered from your natural endogenous Testosterone is what you need to build muscle.

I hope this helps bring closure to your concern.
    The best stack in my opinion would be Viron and Vector along with Follidrone 2.0

*20mg of Boron Citrate which is double that study amount of 10mg.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

2. Quote Originally Posted by cgreid3 View Post
    Kme is advertised on the description to increase testosterone and Approximately 5 % to 10% of a person's testosterone is converted into DHT so is where my concern lies.
    I know guys who have been running heavy steroid cycles for decades, some of which are DHT derivatives, and still have a full head of hair.
    A small increase wont cause balding. Even a major test booster (KME isnt) would not be likely to cause balding.
    This is something you would generally associate with a steroid or prohormone but not a natural plant based anabolic. THey are just not androgenic enough.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    Iím going to ask in here as itís got lots of traffic;

Iím finishing up on a two month run do vector/follidrone

Iím not sure where to go from here...

I want to start trimming down now and getting lean/hard

Should I go for ;

Follidrone/letrone/viron
    Follidrone/exotherm/viron?

Or just go with follidorne one of the above?

Iíve read that letrone is potent and some can run 1 cap a day on it and have effects which makes it cost effective, However transdermals have always interested me..

Any ideas/thoughts?
    Follidrone2.0, Letrone and Viron is an awesome combo. You definitely wouldnít be disappointed.
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

4. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I know guys who have been running heavy steroid cycles for decades, some of which are DHT derivatives, and still have a full head of hair.
    A small increase wont cause balding. Even a major test booster (KME isnt) would not be likely to cause balding.
    This is something you would generally associate with a steroid or prohormone but not a natural plant based anabolic. THey are just not androgenic enough.
    Understood and thank you for your comments they are greatly appreciated, however the comparison you made is misleading. Male pattern baldness is genetic and if you are genetically predisposed to hair loss ( which i high percentage of men are) a testosterone increase will likely cause shedding bc of its conversion into dht hence why if you check the forums you will find posts of people who have suffered hairloss from PLANT based supplements while others have not. Its a thing of genetics in this case
  5. VECTOR pre release leaks and info

And my hair is coming in thicker all over. Everywhere. Running FD2 and Vector. The men in my family suffer from receding hairlines and in some cases baldness.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    •   

6. No one honestly thinks that natural anabolics raise testosterone, right? I have male pattern baldness (Unfortunately, bad genetics) and have been using natural anabolics consistently for the past couple years with no additional hair loss.

7. Quote Originally Posted by blongo804 View Post
    I had pre Vector bloods done and will be getting post Vector bloods done.

I have 3 bottles, just started week 5 (so second bottle), and still debating if I want to do an 8 or 12 week cycle.

So far I *think* I'm noticing a bump in strength. Things are starting to feel light.. Like not only am I hitting weight PR's but also rep PR's..

If this trend continues into next week, I think I'll have to thank Vector for the strength.
    Following up on this because I just had blood drawn today. Results likely coming tomorrow. 3 bottles of Vector in 3 months, and I'm about a week or two without it now.

8. Quote Originally Posted by soxbsbll05 View Post
    No one honestly thinks that natural anabolics raise testosterone, right? I have male pattern baldness (Unfortunately, bad genetics) and have been using natural anabolics consistently for the past couple years with no additional hair loss.
    Absolutely yes. Testosterone converts to DHT, DHT is one of the androgens responsible for hair loss. Therefore more test = more DHT = chance of sped up hair loss.

9. Quote Originally Posted by cgreid3 View Post
    Absolutely yes. Testosterone converts to DHT, DHT is one of the androgens responsible for hair loss. Therefore more test = more DHT = chance of sped up hair loss.
    Any natural compound isnt gonna raise test production enough to make any sort of difference with that though. There may be exceptions with certain people i guess but not many

10. Quote Originally Posted by cgreid3 View Post
    "chance".

DHT:
    *and, muscle growth; deeper voice; everything that is man in man. It happens with your testosterone naturally in your body, and nothing natural will increase it to the point where it would become an issue. If you have male pattern baldness, it is going to happen to you wether you take exogenous testosterone or not. I am on TRT and it's not sped up anything with regard to what has been happening naturally. An over-abundance of DHT could cause shedding. This will not happen with Vector.

3 things DHT is responsible for in men
    - Body Hair
    - Muscle Growth
    - Deeper Voice

That and a little known fact, Maple Syrup...
    https://youtu.be/xPHXfJZpSms

Restating:
    Vector will not make you shed your hair any more or less than has been played out genetically and predominantly in every individual's situation. I've personally experienced more growth and thicker hair with my stack of FD2 and Vector.

A great stack:
    I'd recommend a Viron / Vector / FD2 stack that would actually free up more testosterone and improve many other areas of your health and promote a really great recomping effect. That tied in with a great diet and program would be amazing, and you would love it.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH

11. Quote Originally Posted by christ83189 View Post
    Any natural compound isnt gonna raise test production enough to make any sort of difference with that though. There may be exceptions with certain people i guess but not many
    Exactly. Sure, it might raise test. Sure you might also see a rise in DHT but I dont know of any test boosters than raise test above normal range and therefore will also not raise DHT out of normal ranges.

Some people are just going to go Bald.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

12. Blood test results are in! Looks like e2 went down a bit for whatever reason, otherwise everything is in a happy range it appears.

Previous results: Cheap Bloodwork - How to Get It WITHOUT Insurance

New results:

Name:  bloodtest_july18.PNG
Views: 228
Size:  112.5 KB

13. My nipples are getting puffy. Im on week 6. Is this because of the vector? Anything I should take? Like an anti estrogen? I am not prone to gyno - ive done real cycles back in the early 2000s.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Whey View Post
    My nipples are getting puffy. Im on week 6. Is this because of the vector? Anything I should take? Like an anti estrogen? I am not prone to gyno - ive done real cycles back in the early 2000s.
    Can't imagine it's from Vector. My post above even shows a decrease in E2 after 3 tubs/12 weeks of it. If it's truly a bit of gyno, I'm sure an anti-e will take care of it if caught early enough.

15. Quote Originally Posted by blongo804 View Post
    Can't imagine it's from Vector. My post above even shows a decrease in E2 after 3 tubs/12 weeks of it. If it's truly a bit of gyno, I'm sure an anti-e will take care of it if caught early enough.
    Your right, I got to get blood work and go from there.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Whey View Post
    Your right, I got to get blood work and go from there.
    Yah there is no indication Vector will raise estrogen significantly and none of the labs Ive seen showed an unusual spike in estro.
    Blongos dropped.

I agree that labs are not a bad idea. Can also run an AI like Letrone but it will of course skew any labs.
    I would do one or the other. AI and see if it subsides. Or labs.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

17. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Yah there is no indication Vector will raise estrogen significantly and none of the labs Ive seen showed an unusual spike in estro.
    Blongos dropped.

I agree that labs are not a bad idea. Can also run an AI like Letrone but it will of course skew any labs.
    I would do one or the other. AI and see if it subsides. Or labs.
    Strange? I too and on week 6 of vector. Think I am noticing puffy nipples?!?! What other signs would show gyno? I had itchy nipples ten days ago approx.

18. Quote Originally Posted by AntSoldier View Post
    Strange? I too and on week 6 of vector. Think I am noticing puffy nipples?!?! What other signs would show gyno? I had itchy nipples ten days ago approx.
    I think people tend to think they have gyno when 80% of the time they dont. This is because everyone always talks about it. But, gyno comes from aromatizing steroids. Vector isnt a steroid and doesnt aromatize.

1. Vector cant cause gyno.
    2. Because it doesnt elevate estrogen. Recent labs show a drop not a rise in estrogen.
    3. touching or pinching your nipples will irritate them causing them to swell and hurt. Stop touching them.

If you have gyno, youll know. It feels like glass under your nipples. Its uncomfortable to wear a shirt. You dont ever need to touch or feel your nipples to know.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

19. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I think people tend to think they have gyno when 80% of the time they dont. This is because everyone always talks about it. But, gyno comes from aromatizing steroids. Vector isnt a steroid and doesnt aromatize.

2. Because it doesnt elevate estrogen. Recent labs show a drop not a rise in estrogen.
    3. touching or pinching your nipples will irritate them causing them to swell and hurt. Stop touching them.

If you have gyno, youll know. It feels like glass under your nipples. Its uncomfortable to wear a shirt. You dont ever need to touch or feel your nipples to know.
    LoL I am fine then! Just a bit puffy. Maybe I am getting fat

20. Quote Originally Posted by AntSoldier View Post
    LoL I am fine then! Just a bit puffy. Maybe I am getting fat
    Prob just growing and not accustomed to the changes.
    Im certain you wont get gyno though so dont think it or youll be stressed out about it lol.
    This is one of the benefits of using something like this. Lack of side effects.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

21. "You dont ever need to touch or feel your nipples to know."

Yeah but where's the fun in that?

22. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Exotherm is a good non stimulating fat burner.
    3g pro per lb is ALOT of protein. You are for sure not utilizing that and it can cause strain on kidneys. Not sure whats causing liver strain. Vector doesnt effect liver and I dont think even the high protein can but thats ALOT of protein. You could cut that in half and not experience any difference.
    Little OT.
    Exotherm ordered!
    Get home next week.
    Any advice on how to use it?

They are in the fourth week of Vector, the fifth for Follidrone.
    Everything is going well.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Wobmarvel View Post
    "You dont ever need to touch or feel your nipples to know."

Yeah but where's the fun in that?
    Coming soon!!!
    Black Lion Research branded nipple clips.
    Name:  promotional-4-bag-clips-grbc4-white-1462359593.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  35.3 KB
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

24. Quote Originally Posted by bb333 View Post
    Little OT.
    Exotherm ordered!
    Get home next week.
    Any advice on how to use it?

They are in the fourth week of Vector, the fifth for Follidrone.
    Everything is going well.

Ive been doing
    2 Vector
    1 Follidrone
    1 Pump Exo

3 times daily.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

25. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post

I literally spewed water across my office!!!

Its the human condition, when we think something is wrong we blow it out of the scope so quickly. Ive done it lol.
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/304802-themovement-bringing-blitz
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. HCG Questions and Info..a little help needed
    By pudzian2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 09:40 AM
  2. Supplement questions and info
    By acidred06 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 09:45 PM
  3. Couple of PR's and info on my Halodrol experience.
    By BiggerNstronger in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-16-2006, 08:02 PM
  4. ok bros need advice and info
    By max-rot98 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-16-2006, 03:35 PM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-07-2005, 06:15 PM