VECTOR pre release leaks and info

Page 130 of 131 First ... 128129130131 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by mbonheur View Post
    Yeah, same lab. Shbg went from about 30 to 40. My E was at 73 before.
    Your E2 was at 73!?!?

2. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    Your E2 was at 73!?!?
    Pmol/L, check the picture. Perfectly normal, check the units

Around 20 pg/ml
    •   

3. Third bottle of Vector ... and I said everything 😎
    Fourth of Follidrone2.

I'm finding it super good.
    This week I changed training and diet, let's see what happens again.

One thing, it could be a case, I do not know, I did some exam tests, I have good cholesterol, hdl, high, why?
    🤔

4. Quote Originally Posted by bb333 View Post
    Third bottle of Vector ... and I said everything ��
    Fourth of Follidrone2.

I'm finding it super good.
    This week I changed training and diet, let's see what happens again.

One thing, it could be a case, I do not know, I did some exam tests, I have good cholesterol, hdl, high, why?
    ��
    THis is a good thing man. Id take it
    High hdl is priceless.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

5. Quote Originally Posted by mbonheur View Post
    Cheap as in "not extensive" including prolactine, free T, etc. this costs extra in my country.

Only staples such as creatine, Citrulline, fish oil, multi, etc.

Never taken roids, prohormones "SARMs

I don't take recreational drugs, don't smoke and do not drink alcohol. No medications.

Clean diet, almost no simple sugars.

Job is not too stressful.

Maybe overtraining as I was euphoric with my strength gains using Vector.

Low blood pressure and sex drive used to be better.
    I doubt Vector has anything to do with it.
    PLus after 2 straight months on VEctor you posted this less than a month ago=

"I also like Vector and started today my third bottle. I also did some bloodwork and nothing to report. No significant change in anything.
    I just would like to know where the strength gains are coming from. "

2 months and no changes on the labs indicates that any changes now are caused by something else.
    And why are you running labs every few weeks?
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I doubt Vector has anything to do with it.
    PLus after 2 straight months on VEctor you posted this=

"I also like Vector and started today my third bottle. I also did some bloodwork and nothing to report. No significant change in anything.
    I just would like to know where the strength gains are coming from. "

2 months and no changes on the labs indicates that any changes now are caused by something else.
    The labs were not after 2 months but after 6 weeks, but you are right.
  7. VECTOR pre release leaks and info

I had a good first run with vector. The only side I had that I didn't like was sluggishness, I was feeling pretty lethargic. I was definitely noticing sick pumps, strength increase, and good aggression. The weight was starting to just feel lighter. I have had a hard time increasing bench and vector was helping get through my platue.

I saw someone at my wife's CrossFit gym, had been a month since is seem her. She said you could totally see I had thickened up in my upper body, I had been mixing back and chest super sets with high volume while on vector, so this was good to hear. I also was having the results I was while being at a slight caloric defecit most days. When I do this again, I'm going to just run when I can get two bottles at once. The magic was really setting in with the first bottle, so two or three bottles would be my minimum till really maximize vectors benefits. Good stuff BLR

8. Quote Originally Posted by resrch3d View Post
    I had a good first run with vector. The only side I had that I didn't like was sluggishness, I was feeling pretty lethargic. I was definitely noticing sick pumps, strength increase, and good aggression. The weight was starting to just feel lighter. I have had a hard time increasing bench and vector was helping get through my platue.

I saw someone at my wife's CrossFit gym, had been a month since is seem her. She said you could totally see I had thickened up in my upper body, I had been mixing back and chest super sets with high volume while on vector, so this was good to hear. I also was having the results I was while being at a slight caloric defecit most days. When I do this again, I'm going to just run when I can get two bottles at once. The magic was really setting in with the first bottle, so two or three bottles would be my minimum till really maximize vectors benefits. Good stuff BLR
    Sounds like it went well. The sluggish feeling is probably hypoglycemia and the body struggling under the caloric deficit. Vector shuttles glucose into muscles and increases protein synthesis so caloric deficit is rough. To be fair caloric deficit is rough normally either way. When I start to drop carbs and cals I feel pretty run down.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

9. Given this situation in a cutting phase and stacking Folli and Vector u suggest always to keep folli 1x3 and vector 2x3 or when in deficit keep vector at 1x3 and up follidrone doses ? @brundel

10. Finally got my vector. Starting today.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Dani93 View Post
    Given this situation in a cutting phase and stacking Folli and Vector u suggest always to keep folli 1x3 and vector 2x3 or when in deficit keep vector at 1x3 and up follidrone doses ? @brundel
    I think keep doses normal.
    We want to continue to utilize all of the chemical constituents in Vector. Full dose. PLus Follidrone is dosed well.
    Just watch how you feel. If you start to feel run down have a re feed meal to replenish glycogen stores.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

12. Quote Originally Posted by resrch3d View Post

Great progress and good info! I plan on joining a CrossFit gym myself as I have more time on my hands since Iím a single bachelor again. Time to see those crossfit ladies!
    Black Lion Research Representative

13. Quote Originally Posted by Wobmarvel View Post
    Finally got my vector. Starting today.
    Get it!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

14. How much sugar/carbs do you think is sufficient with 2-3 caps of Vector to avoid hypoglycemia issues, like 50g?

15. Quote Originally Posted by Hyperfluxe View Post
    How much sugar/carbs do you think is sufficient with 2-3 caps of Vector to avoid hypoglycemia issues, like 50g?
    None, sissies get hypo.

16. Quote Originally Posted by jgntyce View Post
    Great progress and good info! I plan on joining a CrossFit gym myself as I have more time on my hands since I’m a single bachelor again. Time to see those crossfit ladies!
    No kidding there! there is a crossfit class attached to my gym! bachelor + Crossfit = pretty good time,
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Hyperfluxe View Post
    How much sugar/carbs do you think is sufficient with 2-3 caps of Vector to avoid hypoglycemia issues, like 50g?
    Are you getting hypo? If not keep some dried fruit in your possession just in case.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Hyperfluxe View Post
    THis is different for everyone. For example guys who are in ketosis are ok with 0 carbs.
    And everyone responds to Vector differently. I Suggest just taking it with meals and not worry about the carbs unless you have issues.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

19. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    THis is different for everyone. For example guys who are in ketosis are ok with 0 carbs.
    And everyone responds to Vector differently. I Suggest just taking it with meals and not worry about the carbs unless you have issues.
    I would also not underestimate the PWO dose. It definitely makes a difference.

20. So there may not be an exact answer to this. @brundel, I'm currently taking a medication and I don't think there's would be a negative interaction but I'm taking buspirone currently. Any reason to think it would have a negative reaction? It's a 5-ht1a receptor partial antagonist ( prescribed for anxiety) thanks for any info

21. I am 5 days off of my long Vector run. I look and feel flat. Strength has been down a bit. I will likely do a month off then jump back on.

22. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    I am 5 days off of my long Vector run. I look and feel flat. Strength has been down a bit. I will likely do a month off then jump back on.
    Be sure to PCT after your vector.

23. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    I am 5 days off of my long Vector run. I look and feel flat. Strength has been down a bit. I will likely do a month off then jump back on.
    What were your big 3 numbers when on Vector and what's it now since you're off?

24. Quote Originally Posted by Rockzilla View Post
    Be sure to PCT after your vector.
    Lol

25. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    What were your big 3 numbers when on Vector and what's it now since you're off?
    I donít go for 1 rep max anymore. I have had a spinal fusion with rods and an arthroscopic on my shoulder so doing heavy weight on Squats and deads donít happen anymore. I still do squats and deads and added reps and had the weights feeling lighter.

I did break plateaus on my bench press and leg press. I hit 1 rep max of 275 for bench (which is really great for me with all things considered). I added 90 lbs (two plates) to leg press over the 16 week run at the same rep range.

The other exercises I was adding weight without much effort during my Vector run. Weights just feel lighter and I felt stronger. Now, that I am off of it weights are feeling heavy (plenty of factors could be involved here). I have only had two workouts since coming off Vector. Next week I will try to see what numbers I can hit now.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. HCG Questions and Info..a little help needed
    By pudzian2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 09:40 AM
  2. Supplement questions and info
    By acidred06 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 09:45 PM
  3. Couple of PR's and info on my Halodrol experience.
    By BiggerNstronger in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-16-2006, 07:02 PM
  4. ok bros need advice and info
    By max-rot98 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-16-2006, 02:35 PM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-07-2005, 06:15 PM