VECTOR pre release leaks and info

Page 104 of 136 First ... 102103104105106 ... Last

1. would anything in vector cause headaches? been monitoring my bp for the last two days and have had some pretty wicked headaches but bp checks out. water and food intake is also good

2. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    Finished up my first tub of Vector today and weighed myself in work. Down 5 pounds, trying to put on mass and I've lost weight, most of this is from my midsection which is great but I've been eating myself into a coma on a high protein diet and wanted to gain weight, anyone got any suggestions? This is also the case when I use fd2.
    Should I eat more calorie dense foods, full fat milk, peanut butter, nuts etc?
    Feels like I'm back to square one again
    The answer to this is always more food.
    When growing I aim for 6 meals. And progressive food increase.

Look at it like this.... Say you gain 2lbs muscle.... You weighed 100 and now 102. You have to eat at least 102 maintenance to stay 102 and more to gain. So if you keep eating for 100 lbs and you take an anabolic you will likely lose weight.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    I feel like crap also, bad mood, little motivation to work out, crabby at home, others are saying they feel great, not getting that yet
    So especially as a hard gainer. I promise you every guy who has ever told me they can't grow wasn't eating enough. Increase food intake by 25%. And not always clean. Your not cutting.
    Have some pizza once in a while. Chocolate. Nuts etc.
    Eat eat eat.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

4. Quote Originally Posted by M.I.D View Post
    Can you post on here?
    I'll ask
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

5. Quote Originally Posted by paco23 View Post
    Been on vector for 3 days and have horrible gas and blotting. Only thing that changed was starting vector. Any suggestions
    Start a solid pro biotic.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by mbonheur View Post
    So I am now 5 weeks in and weighted myself this morning. 89kg

I went up from 85kg to 89kg, which is crazy. My waist line is still the same (77cm and my height is 1m80) and my mesures using fat calipers remained also more or less the same. I see my abs at this weight, which is pretty crazy for me.
    My strength stalled a little bit this week.

I did not up my calories significantly during those 5 weeks. I never went hypo and never had significant increases in hunger.

I have to say that I am really impressed with with the weight gain and I am very suspicious about these kind of things. Likewise, after 2 weeks I did not expect any results like this. Now I really hope that there are only the extracts in it which are on the label.

Actually I am now even wondering whether I also a order a third bottle.

The weight gain is pretty crazy, especially as the visual difference is not that significant in my opinion.
    We would NEVER spike our products. Ever.
    I own the company.
    I source the raws myself and oversee everything.
    I've also done all the R&D myself so I know how and why it works so well.
    I will state again that I don't think there is anything available today (natural) that is Vectors equal. Not hype or marketing. Just is what it is. I'm proud of that.

And If I'm gonna be accused of something I want it to be my products work so good people can't believe it's not spiked with drugs
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

7. Quote Originally Posted by bb333 View Post
    it is true that in a few days I ate "less", it is also true that I am using other supplements (see Letrone, follidrone2 and Invictus), but the physique already I see it more dry ... still eating a lot!
    Now ... you suggest however to eat "even more", but the fact is that I would like to get to "clean" the abdomen, and then go back with carbohydrates.
    I am torn
    However one thing is certain, I raise the volume of the workouts, more volume and more density
    If you can't decide, eat more but mostly fat, protein and veggies. Tons.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

8. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    would anything in vector cause headaches? been monitoring my bp for the last two days and have had some pretty wicked headaches but bp checks out. water and food intake is also good
    Hypo. Get some Gatorade ornsome chocolate and eat when you feel headache
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

9. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    that is crazy to me as i am dosing it in the morning with breakfast which is usually a bowl of cereal paired with a proteinshakel and my lunch is usually around 60-80gs carbs which is when i take second dose

will try this tomorrow though

10. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    this!! also increase the water intake with the increased carbs, so you get them into the muscles!
    Vicious Labs
    Want 10% Off? Use Code RIPP10
    Viciouslabs.net

11. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    First couple days on vector my farts smelled like death lol
    My fiancť and roommate were telling me that it smelled like something died in my ass. They opened all the windows and sprayed febreze every time. I would just sit back and laugh while waiting to realease the next one!

12. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    We would NEVER spike our products. Ever.
    I own the company.
    I source the raws myself and oversee everything.
    I've also done all the R&D myself so I know how and why it works so well.
    I will state again that I don't think there is anything available today (natural) that is Vectors equal. Not hype or marketing. Just is what it is. I'm proud of that.

And If I'm gonna be accused of something I want it to be my products work so good people can't believe it's not spiked with drugs
    Real talk right here! If the products didnít work, then Black Lion Research wouldnít be in business, especially with all the new BLR products that had came out!
    Black Lion Research Representative

13. @brundel - You hit it out of the park with Vector. Which is supposed the lighter of the two anabolics you have slated for us. Tell us a bit about the next one.

14. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    would anything in vector cause headaches? been monitoring my bp for the last two days and have had some pretty wicked headaches but bp checks out. water and food intake is also good
    I do when I don't eat enough breakfast. sometimes I get in a hurry and chug 50 grams of whey protein and head to work. I noticed I would get mild headaches in the morning at work. I would start digging into my almond stash at the office and was better in about 30 min. I was taking 1 advil before I tried just eating a snack. Funny thing is I don't always get a headache when I don't eat enough in the morning. I took them on an empty stomach, caught a flight and didn't eat for 4hrs and I was fine. Note: I have not tried taking 3 at a time. I have always done the 2/2/2 thing.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

15. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    @brundel - You hit it out of the park with Vector. Which is supposed the lighter of the two anabolics you have slated for us. Tell us a bit about the next one.
    uuh i totally forgot there will be a second, maybe hormonal, anabolic
    @brundel do you have some more infos? extremely curious

16. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Ive seen a handful of labs.
    No signs of problems.
    Modest or no impact on testosterone. 0 effects on estrogen.
    Any links mate?

17. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    uuh i totally forgot there will be a second, maybe hormonal, anabolic
    @brundel do you have some more infos? extremely curious
    Preworkout on the way too in the near future, exciting stuff
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE

18. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    that is crazy to me as i am dosing it in the morning with breakfast which is usually a bowl of cereal paired with a proteinshakel and my lunch is usually around 60-80gs carbs which is when i take second dose

will try this tomorrow though
    What do you estimate your overall daily calories are?
    Vector changes the way your body uses these calories. It drives protein synthesis but also glucose uptake. So this means you really need to eat more than normal. So before Vector did you eat the same breakfast as your eating with Vector?
    If so, thats the problem. Increase the volume of food overall.

I would also suggest getting in some slow burning foods to keep levels stable. I dont know what the rest of the diet looks like but cereal and a protein shake will spike and drop quickly leaving you vulnerable to hypoglycemia.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

19. So vector is officially the GOAT

Hereís my blood work from Tuesday. I had not gotten checked since January. Which shows total test was 554.

Iíve been on vector apx 2 weeks and you can see my T is now at 993. Iíve been absolutely killing my workouts and my bedroom game. And the mirror is speaking for itself with regards to muscle fullness and vascularity. Fcking GOAT. I knew I felt GREAT, but these results are something special.

Name:  IMG_2459.jpg
Views: 663
Size:  143.2 KBName:  IMG_2460.jpg
Views: 693
Size:  154.8 KB
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

20. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    @brundel - You hit it out of the park with Vector. Which is supposed the lighter of the two anabolics you have slated for us. Tell us a bit about the next one.
    It looks like next will be the pre workout supplement.
    We hit some snags with anabolic 2. 1 of the ingredients doesnt seem to work well in the real world so I canned it and the other caused unwanted side effects at viable doses. So while I will continue forward other projects will come to the forefront.
    The pre has been in development for years. Its time for it to come into the light.
    Will be featuring an anabolic vasodilator, A mild opiate like stimulant and a number of VERY interesting ingredients.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

21. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    It looks like next will be the pre workout supplement.
    We hit some snags with anabolic 2. 1 of the ingredients doesnt seem to work well in the real world so I canned it and the other caused unwanted side effects at viable doses. So while I will continue forward other projects will come to the forefront.
    The pre has been in development for years. Its time for it to come into the light.
    Will be featuring an anabolic vasodilator, A mild opiate like stimulant and a number of VERY interesting ingredients.
    You have any sort of timeframe on the pre? I need to restock soon, and would rather go with another BLR product.

22. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    So vector is officially the GOAT

Here’s my blood work from Tuesday. I had not gotten checked since January. Which shows total test was 554.

I’ve been on vector apx 2 weeks and you can see my T is now at 993. I’ve been absolutely killing my workouts and my bedroom game. And the mirror is speaking for itself with regards to muscle fullness and vascularity. Fcking GOAT. I knew I felt GREAT, but these results are something special.
    Holy *(&^*&!
    Thats nearly a 100% increase in test.
    This is the second labs Ive seen with test increase like this.
    I didnt want to promote this until I had seen more evidence. Now Ill say it. Vector raises test levels.
    I also want to mention that to see a nearly 100% rise is more than I have seen from any test booster. I can show you labs from a major brand marketing their test booster and there was a 57 point rise in the total test. This is 10x more than that.

If Vector didnt look like the king of the hill before......Itll be hard to deny now.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

23. Quote Originally Posted by coryrob92 View Post
    You have any sort of timeframe on the pre? I need to restock soon, and would rather go with another BLR product.
    I wouldnt wait on it.
    Aiming for summer.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

24. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    So vector is officially the GOAT

Hereís my blood work from Tuesday. I had not gotten checked since January. Which shows total test was 554.

Iíve been on vector apx 2 weeks and you can see my T is now at 993. Iíve been absolutely killing my workouts and my bedroom game. And the mirror is speaking for itself with regards to muscle fullness and vascularity. Fcking GOAT. I knew I felt GREAT, but these results are something special.

Name:  IMG_2459.jpg
Views: 663
Size:  143.2 KBName:  IMG_2460.jpg
Views: 693
Size:  154.8 KB
    That is really impressive. I knew I had been feeling great on Vector and FD2 ( Pumps, Strength, Lean Mass, Energy ), but this blood work shows it may be doing more than I thought.

25. Quote Originally Posted by gphagan1 View Post
    That is really impressive. I knew I had been feeling great on Vector and FD2 ( Pumps, Strength, Lean Mass, Energy ), but this blood work shows it may be doing more than I thought.
    THis is way more than I had expected though. I was hinting that there might be some modest increase just because I wasnt certain and I didnt want to lie to people about efficacy. This proves my theory. I dont think Ive ever seen a test booster than can raise test levels 100% in someone with a normal test level. Even the best of them. Pretty amazing.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. HCG Questions and Info..a little help needed
    By pudzian2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 09:40 AM
  2. Supplement questions and info
    By acidred06 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 09:45 PM
  3. Couple of PR's and info on my Halodrol experience.
    By BiggerNstronger in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-16-2006, 07:02 PM
  4. ok bros need advice and info
    By max-rot98 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-16-2006, 02:35 PM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-07-2005, 06:15 PM