Letrone, Viron, Rebirth, and Follidrone Stack?

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Would tacking these end up leaving me with an estrogen build up?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Letrone, being an AI prevents estrogen from being created from testosterone.
Rebirth, Being a SERM prevents estrogen from binding at the receptor site.
Viron may release a bit of free estrogen but overall Boron and Tongkat are antiestrogenic and when combined with REbirth and Letrone its a non issue.
Follidrone 2.0 is non HPTA +/-

This is a very solid anti estrogen stack.
Very solid PCT stack.
Great natural anabolic stack.
Great test boosting stack.

And as we have talked about, in your specific case, changing the hormones into a positive ratio of test /estrogen will bring about serious changes.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have used all of the products mentioned for a couple of years even before becoming a rep. I have used letrone during oral cycles and rebirth after the cycle. Currently using FD2 and exotherm for my cut. They are effective as advertised!

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
If you aren't under ten percent bf, would using exotherm be worth?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Are you like 12 years old? What kind of questions are these. Your talking about a natural PCT stack, what would body fat have to do with anything . How old are you, while these guys do come out with really great stuff, Natty test boosters aren't going to do anything for a young healthy male. What are you looking to accomplish here. Maybe state your goals and someone will point you in the right direction

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Are you like 12 years old? What kind of questions are these. Your talking about a natural PCT stack, what would body fat have to do with anything . How old are you, while these guys do come out with really great stuff, Natty test boosters aren't going to do anything for a young healthy male. What are you looking to accomplish here. Maybe state your goals and someone will point you in the right direction
I was talking about exotherm, which on there website is advertised as a topical fat burner, wasn't talking about the others...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Didn't see any mention of that. I don't think you can have a certain percentage to be better or worse but if someone has a lot of fat they should focus on there food and not there supplements.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Didn't see any mention of that. I don't think you can have a certain percentage to be better or worse but if someone has a lot of fat they should focus on there food and not there supplements.
Yes, I agree, but what I am saying is topical are known to only really show effect at low bf

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes, I agree, but what I am saying is topical are known to only really show effect at low bf
yes if your higher BF%, typically with a topical fat burner, you will be hard pressed (especially when running a single bottle) to see the results you would hope for. its best to use this as part of a stack were longer term you might see progress in stubborn fat deposits, as part of a concerted effort with a focused diet being the primary mode of action.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's not going to be some magical thing that burns fat. If someone is actually fat I doubt they will get much outta it. I don't have a lot of faith I. Topical fat burners.

We have spoke about 5 different supplements that can be used for different things in different combinations, what is the actual goal here, or are you just asking general or random questions?

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
It's not going to be some magical thing that burns fat. If someone is actually fat I doubt they will get much outta it. I don't have a lot of faith I. Topical fat burners.

We have spoke about 5 different supplements that can be used for different things in different combinations, what is the actual goal here, or are you just asking general or random questions?
I asked in a stack like this would there be estrogen buildup due to the free test but it was already answered

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That still says absolutely nothing about what your goals are with all these supplements

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That still says absolutely nothing about what your goals are with all these supplements
His goals along with all of his stats have been discussed in depth via PM over the last few days.
Each product has a purpose and is there to assist him in reaching certain goals.
He just wants public opinion regarding a specific question.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
His goals along with all of his stats have been discussed in depth via PM over the last few days.
Each product has a purpose and is there to assist him in reaching certain goals.
He just wants public opinion regarding a specific question.
Ok cool, I was just confused where this was all going

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok cool, I was just confused where this was all going
Yah all the data is spread over multiple threads and PMS. its sort of like coming in in the middle of a thread and the first 5 pages are missing ;)
Hard to interpret. Its all good.

tiztiz

Awards
My question is - do u even need rebirth/serm? If letrone prevents estrogen from being created in the first place?
I tried letrone some time ago and felt pretty good on it. No joint issues at all - letrone seem to clear up some digestive issues i was experiencing.
I am going re-order it - just too see if letrone really is helping with my digestive issues - i tend to experience from time to time..

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My question is - do u even need rebirth/serm? If letrone prevents estrogen from being created in the first place?
I tried letrone some time ago and felt pretty good on it. No joint issues at all - letrone seem to clear up some digestive issues i was experiencing.
I am going re-order it - just too see if letrone really is helping with my digestive issues - i tend to experience from time to time..
Rebirth’s MOA is different from letrone in regards to estrogen. It’s geared more for post cycle therapy, on cycle to block estrogen, or in an anabolic stack.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The SERM has a different mechanism by which is raises leutinizing hormone. So we are utilizing it for dual purpose.
1. Block estrogen at the receptor.
2. Raise Leutinizing hormone.

The AI then also has a dual purpose. Or triple.
1. it lowers overall estrogen.
2. stops the concurrent rise in estrogen we would normally see with an increase in test.
3. raise LH.

Letrone for sure is helping your stomach. Atractylodes is used for all kinds of stomach ailments. Since ours is ultra strong 200:1 you can expect it to really kick the ass of stomach issues.

tiztiz

Awards
Thanks for the reply - i will be ordering more - since the added benefit - of letrone also helps with stomach issues..

tiztiz

Awards
brundel - i would like to get your view on progesterone in controlling DHT? I notice u have a lot of thoughtful views on supplements.
My last blood work on DHT (and other hormones) was a little high and i read somewhere that this can be controlled using progesterone.
What do u think & what other supplements might control DHT? -thanks

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
when you say "control DHT " could you be more specific? there are several ways to inhibit the conversion of test to DHT... but maybe im not understanding your question.. could be your asking how to control the side effects of DHT. anyhow elaborate a bit if you could.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brundel - i would like to get your view on progesterone in controlling DHT? I notice u have a lot of thoughtful views on supplements.
My last blood work on DHT (and other hormones) was a little high and i read somewhere that this can be controlled using progesterone.
What do u think & what other supplements might control DHT? -thanks
This has a complex answer and ill try to write something more detailed in a bit. Progesterone, as a rule of thumb is anti dht but its not that simple because it effects so many other systems. I would not rely on it.as an anti dht measure because it can also raise test and reduce shbg which might increase dht. Why do you want dht low?

tiztiz

Awards
One reason - is thinning hairline - not really a big deal - but i thought i would bring it down a bit.
Also. i thought that too high DHT was bad for your prostate. So controlling any side effects from high DHT is what i am after here.
My PSA count was listed at 2 - which is still not bad - would like to get this down under 1.
-Thanks.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your predisposed to going bald its probably going to happen regardless of what you do unless you get implants or something.
Most of the drugs used to treat hair like finasteride are basically chemical castration and I have heard many stories have guys being impotent for life after using these drugs for a while. And even OTC stuff like Saw palmetto, DIM etc can kill your Dick in a heartbeat.
I dont suggest lowering it unless you had no other options on earth.
DHT is great for strength, Libido, Erection, muscle mass....everything male. You hear so much about testosterone but DHT....thats the real male powerhouse.
Most men with higher DHT levels go bald and get a bit hairy.

I suggest looking at novel ways to combat hairloss.
NOT finasteride/proscar or any antiandrogens in my opinion. Just my suggestion.

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
If your predisposed to going bald its probably going to happen regardless of what you do unless you get implants or something.
Most of the drugs used to treat hair like finasteride are basically chemical castration and I have heard many stories have guys being impotent for life after using these drugs for a while. And even OTC stuff like Saw palmetto, DIM etc can kill your Dick in a heartbeat.
I dont suggest lowering it unless you had no other options on earth.
DHT is great for strength, Libido, Erection, muscle mass....everything male. You hear so much about testosterone but DHT....thats the real male powerhouse.
Most men with higher DHT levels go bald and get a bit hairy.

I suggest looking at novel ways to combat hairloss.
NOT finasteride/proscar or any antiandrogens in my opinion. Just my suggestion.
Hey brundel! Looking to come off TRT... been on it for 9 months and want to try a restart with your products. So Viron, Rebirth, Letrone and Follidrone.

My questions is how should I dose everything? I am taking Controlled Labs Orange Triad and Omega, so would I need to dose the BLR products separate from my multi and fish oil? For reference, I like taking the Orange Triad and Omega for breakfast and dinner. I will also be taking White Flood, Purple Wraath and Green Magnitude. Thanks for any help you can provide. And I'd like to start a log too.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey brundel! Looking to come off TRT... been on it for 9 months and want to try a restart with your products. So Viron, Rebirth, Letrone and Follidrone.

My questions is how should I dose everything? I am taking Controlled Labs Orange Triad and Omega, so would I need to dose the BLR products separate from my multi and fish oil? For reference, I like taking the Orange Triad and Omega for breakfast and dinner. I will also be taking White Flood, Purple Wraath and Green Magnitude. Thanks for any help you can provide. And I'd like to start a log too.
Hey bro
So a restart after 9 months of trt is going to be a battle.
4 weeks will not likely do the trick. So I suggest 8 weeks min.
Rebirth
Letrone
Viron
Follidrone is optional. Guys like to use it during pct because its non suppressive and helps you feel stronger during training.
No reason to separate the controlled labs products from ours. They can be taken together.
Rebirth 1 cap twice per day.
Letrone 1 cap twice per day.
Viron 1 cap twice per day
Follidonr 1 cap 3x daily with food for a week. Then you can play with the dosing.
Many like 1 am and 2.pre workout. If you feel hypoglycemia at all go back to taking it with meals.
8 weeks.
I've seen this stack bring vujades post pct levels to higher than before his cycle.

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro
So a restart after 9 months of trt is going to be a battle.
4 weeks will not likely do the trick. So I suggest 8 weeks min.
Rebirth
Letrone
Viron
Follidrone is optional. Guys like to use it during pct because its non suppressive and helps you feel stronger during training.
No reason to separate the controlled labs products from ours. They can be taken together.
Rebirth 1 cap twice per day.
Letrone 1 cap twice per day.
Viron 1 cap twice per day
Follidonr 1 cap 3x daily with food for a week. Then you can play with the dosing.
Many like 1 am and 2.pre workout. If you feel hypoglycemia at all go back to taking it with meals.
8 weeks.
I've seen this stack bring vujades post pct levels to higher than before his cycle.
Awesome! Thanks for the quick reply man. I read vujade log and saw he recommended 8 weeks so that sounds perfect! I’m having too many issues with TRT, probably shouldn’t have gone on in the first place.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! Thanks for the quick reply man. I read vujade log and saw he recommended 8 weeks so that sounds perfect! I’m having too many issues with TRT, probably shouldn’t have gone on in the first place.
Try works well but you have to really get dosing and timing right.
Plus you have to manage other hormones. Lots of guys think you just do 1 shot of test a week and everything's great. This isn't so.
Trt is great if 1. You plan on cycling for the foreseeable future. Meaning potentially years. Pro bodybuilder and other assisted athlete's. Or 2. You have no chance of resetting your natty test. But natural test is always better. Or at least you'll prob feel better. And it's a ton easier than trying to manage multiple hormone levels.
8 weeks yah.

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
Plus you have to manage other hormones. Lots of guys think you just do 1 shot of test a week and everything's great. This isn't so.
Trt is great if 1. You plan on cycling for the foreseeable future. Meaning potentially years. Pro bodybuilder and other assisted athlete's. Or 2. You have no chance of resetting your natty test. But natural test is always better. Or at least you'll prob feel better. And it's a ton easier than trying to manage multiple hormone levels.
8 weeks yah.
Understand and agree on all points. But I wasn’t eating well, sleeping well, or exercising when the doc put me on TRT. Now I’ve got bad acne, horrible cholesterol and blood sugar. So I need a revamp in life, and part of this in my opinion means trying to restart while simultaneously focusing in quality nutrition, good sleep hygiene and consist training.

You see the problem is I haven’t improved any of these since I’ve started, mostly because I still feel like ****.

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
8 weeks yah.
Do you think its worth it to give TRT 2-3 more months, stick to a diet and training plan and see if that helps any?

tiztiz

Awards
In the world of supplements... one of my main problem is finding good quality products - that actually work.
What usually happens - u end up spending a lot of money on products that don't work!
I have a lot of friends that really like BLR products - people i trust. I have tried your products in the past & had good results.
Thanks for putting out good products and that is saying a lot coming from me..

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In the world of supplements... one of my main problem is finding good quality products - that actually work.
What usually happens - u end up spending a lot of money on products that don't work!
I have a lot of friends that really like BLR products - people i trust. I have tried your products in the past & had good results.
Thanks for the kind words brother! brundel has really worked to make sure the products he creates are top notch!

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Letrone, being an AI prevents estrogen from being created from testosterone.
Rebirth, Being a SERM prevents estrogen from binding at the receptor site.
Viron may release a bit of free estrogen but overall Boron and Tongkat are antiestrogenic and when combined with REbirth and Letrone its a non issue.
Follidrone 2.0 is non HPTA +/-

This is a very solid anti estrogen stack.
Very solid PCT stack.
Great natural anabolic stack.
Great test boosting stack.

And as we have talked about, in your specific case, changing the hormones into a positive ratio of test /estrogen will bring about serious changes.
Great reply!

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
Do you think its worth it to give TRT 2-3 more months, stick to a diet and training plan and see if that helps any?
brundel - hey man, do you think it’s worth a shot honing in on the diet and losing all this fat to see if that helps my TRT before I try your stack?

My doc has no idea about PCT and Restarts, so that’s why I ask. She literally just said that she would have me inject HCG 3-4 weeks before I stop TRT and then that would be it.

So that’s why I’m hoping your elixirs will help me out.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brundel - hey man, do you think it’s worth a shot honing in on the diet and losing all this fat to see if that helps my TRT before I try your stack?

My doc has no idea about PCT and Restarts, so that’s why I ask. She literally just said that she would have me inject HCG 3-4 weeks before I stop TRT and then that would be it.

So that’s why I’m hoping your elixirs will help me out.
She? Has no idea but she's treating you none the less....
It's interesting how few Drs actually understand how to treat a trt patient.
We might need to shift this to pm.
But for now what's your trt dose? How many mg per week?
Are you also taking an aromatase inhibitor like arimidex?
What was your last 7 day total testosterone, free test and e2?
Let's start there.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really appreciate that bro!!