AMINO-INFUSION Vegan BCAAs!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Amino Infusion is the Black Lion Research version of BCAAs.

VEGAN BCAAs
As many of you know BCAAs are commonly sourced from Animal and human hair, skin and feathers. Its pretty nasty stuff.
BLR uses only vegan sourced fermented BCAAs. This higher quality BCAA source doesnt leave you wondering if your BCAAs came from the floor of a barber salon.
We use 8g of this high quality source per serving.

HICA
1000mg HICA per serving give you a solid dose of this leucine metabolite. Studies show increased muscle mass and strength with a decrease in body fat when taking 500mg servings of HICA.

Electrolytes
We have also added just a hint of electrolytes to replenish whats lost during training. We dont want you bloated from all the sodium. Just enough to do the trick.

Kiwi strawberry flavor-
https://www.blacklionresearch.com/product-page/amino-infusion
Currently we have an introductory price of 20$ for a short time only.
BCAABOTTLE.png

Suppfacts.png

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well I'll be danged!!! Ive been dying for this and its finally here!!! Just made a major financial move so I cant take advantage but I WILL be picking this up!!! BLR is on the move people!!!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I'll be danged!!! Ive been dying for this and its finally here!!! Just made a major financial move so I cant take advantage but I WILL be picking this up!!! BLR is on the move people!!!
Thanks bro.
You can't beat this 20$ intro.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump. Stock is going fast. Get in there while it's on sale.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
When I get paid it’s on!!!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I lived in the US, I would definitely be grabbing a few at this price!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I lived in the US, I would definitely be grabbing a few at this price!
Yah sorry we cant do this international. Will probably be some intro sales once we get stock to the UK though.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah sorry we cant do this international. Will probably be some intro sales once we get stock to the UK though.
Its all good, I don't bother ordering anything in a tub anymore from overseas. Postage normally kills it anyways ?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah international shipping is rough. We are Working on a UK only line.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
20 $ !??

that's a steal considering the barbershop hair brands are likely 10-15 dollars more with out the extras...

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
20 $ !??

that's a steal considering the barbershop hair brands are likely 10-15 dollars more with out the extras...
Yah its insane. Ive already gone through 3x. I made popsicles with it. Ultra good 0 carb and I can eat 20 of them and not feel bad about it.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve been using fermented BCAAs briefly.

However, I haven’t used Vegan fermented bcaas! Can’t pass a $20 tub.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any benefit to them being fermented?
there are some benefits, low heat process, ensures no animal BCAAs are used, resulting in higher quality BCAAs that are allergen free.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AMINO INFUSION: With the price of Plant based BCAA's coming down in price why would people still use duck feathers or pig fur?
I'm sure the flavoring process is still more expensive since plant based BCAA's are very bitter.
$20.00 for AMINO INFUSION (30 servings) don't know why anyone would buy anything else?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
AMINO INFUSION: With the price of Plant based BCAA's coming down in price why would people still use duck feathers or pig fur?
I'm sure the flavoring process is still more expensive since plant based BCAA's are very bitter.
$20.00 for AMINO INFUSION (30 servings) don't know why anyone would buy anything else?
agreed 100%

Couldn't help myself....just got 3!
atta boy! keep dem cupboards stocked!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Couldn't help myself....just got 3!
Let me know what you think of it?
Try 1- scoop 30-min to 1hr. pre-workout and sip one intra workout. Should help you power through those hi volume workouts you do!
Suggest using really cold water or putting a little ice in it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah for sure I want to know what you think about the flavor profile.

I drink all day at work
During my training
And after
Basically all day. Really helps me get more h2o in.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let me know what you think of it?
Try 1- scoop 30-min to 1hr. pre-workout and sip one intra workout. Should help you power through those hi volume workouts you do!
Suggest using really cold water or putting a little ice in it.
Ice for sure! I️ get so burnt out on just water that having a nice iced glass or two throughout the day really makes it less of a struggle to get my water in.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ice for sure! I️ get so burnt out on just water that having a nice iced glass or two throughout the day really makes it less of a struggle to get my water in.
that's why I like using aminos.. same thing, makes it easier to get in lots of aqua.. I usually do a 750ml pour n the morning and another 750ml pour for intra.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At $20 intro price one would be crazy not to try it out especially from a company that sells quality products!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yah for sure I want to know what you think about the flavor profile.

I drink all day at work
During my training
And after
Basically all day. Really helps me get more h2o in.
Received the product a couple of days ago and I have to say that the taste is on point. I fill up my hydro flask with 32 oz of water and mix a scoop of amino infusion and bam!! Really has helped me push through my high intensity workouts with the addition of HICA, and I definitely drink more water throughout the day with the delicious flavor! Another great and quality product from BLR!