Follidrone 2.0 - LOG (Unsponsored)

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last
  1. Follidrone 2.0 - LOG (Unsponsored)

Hello All,
    I made a post asking for some feedback on Follidrone 2.0 after finding a bunch of posts about it using the search function. There were a lot of people vouching strongly for it, and some people who were skeptical. I get it, I've definitely been burnt before - but I decided to give it a shot and log my results honestly here for all to see. I paid my own cash for two bottles through Nutriverse (first time buyer - they had the best price for sure but my experience was mixed....I digress) and will be dosing 3/day. I'm trying to be as detailed as possible with how I'm going to run it, obviously happy to answer any questions. I'm looking forward to the accountability of logging in and I'm hoping my review will help other people out in deciding whether to drop the money on the product.

GOALS:
    I was cutting leading up to now with good results this year. I've got a good base of muscle, but I let myself get too high in bodyfat percentage - I'm down around 20lb on the scale this year and feeling great. I still want to get down another 10+lb by September without sacrificing any muscle. @brunell says I should keep the calories a little higher, so I'm willing to go up a little on the protein/fats to get the most out of the muscle-building this product offers. I still have plenty of time from now to September, so even if it were to take a little longer to get down the 10lb I'm fine with that if I'm adding muscle.....

NUTRITION
    I'm a big fan of Intermittent Fasting, I've been doing it for over a year and have lost good weight doing so. I usually give myself a 12 hour window from noon to midnight, but its rare I would actually eat later than 11 - I go for more natural food choices, high protein, low carb, moderate to high fat. Just some rough "goal windows" below:

CALORIES - 2300 - 2500
    PROTEIN - 255 - 280g (45%)
    CARBS 115g - 125g(20%)
    FAT - 90g - 100g (35%)

I'm going to try and post up screen-shots of my macros so we can keep track as much as possible.

TRAINING
    I probably won't be putting exact detailed workouts every day, but I'll always check in to update how I felt and if I hit any special milestones of any kind. I will end up tossing some full workouts in here-and-there, never a bad idea to get people's input. I workout with weights 4-5 times per week, generally, and start on weights for 45-75 minutes followed by cardio. I'm going to be increasing the amounts of Interval Training I do, I've been a little lazy about that and just going through the time at the same resistance without giving it my all. I also play ice hockey twice per week at nights, so I take those days off from the gym.

I cycle through these four workout days, so I end up doing one muscle group twice per week, for the most part:

Day 1 - Back
    Day 2 - Chest and Shoulders
    Day 3 - Arms
    Day 4 - Legs

At the end of the log I'll post some side-by-side before and after pics.

I'll post up some starting statistics tomorrow!

2. DAY ONE

Name:  IMG_6889.JPG
Views: 309
Size:  299.2 KB

Uhhhh this probably isn't going to work - trying to attach a screenshot of my nutrition, anyone who's a little more computer savvy know how to shrink it to size?

Calories - 2270
    Protein - 258g
    Carbs - 115g
    Fat - 86g

Food was a little light, but I feel plenty full.

Had a great back workout today, obviously not from the first dose, just a good day

Wide Grip Pulldowns - 2 sets (warmup)
    Neutral Grip Seated Cable Rows - 4 sets
    Wide Grip Pullups - 4 Sets
    Hammer Strength Underhand Row Machine - 4 Sets
    Neutral Grip Shoulder Width Pulldowns - 4 Sets
    Cable Pullovers - 7 Sets

Arc Trainer 15 Minutes @ Level 70 plus cooldown
    Last edited by Wedgylx; 07-17-2017 at 11:41 PM.
    •   

3. Love a good fd2 log!

Have you thought about pre or intra carbs with your pre workout folli? I def suggest experimenting.

4. Quote Originally Posted by JDybya View Post
    Love a good fd2 log!

Have you thought about pre or intra carbs with your pre workout folli? I def suggest experimenting.
    Good Question - give me a quick minute and I should post up my supplement regimen.

Quick answer - I take a small (10g) dose of Waxy maize preworkout and I sip on GAT Jet Mass during my workout
    •   

5. Follidrone 2.0 - LOG (Unsponsored)

SUPPLEMENTS
    Fish Oil 6-8g/day with meals
    Vitamin Shop Mens Multi with dinner (was given to me, I'm not usually a multi guy)
    Psyllium Husk Fiber - taken daily with lunch
    Kombucha - I drink 1 cup per day
    Follidrone 2.0 - 1 cap in AM, 2 caps before workout.

"HomeBrew" - Preworkout
    GAT JetMass - During Workout (contains some things for pumps, aminos, creatine, a little waxy maize)
    1.5 Scoops Whey + 2.5g Creatine Mono - Post Workout

My HomeBrew Pre-Workout
    Waxy Maize - 10g
    Beta Alanine - 3g
    Leucine - 2g
    Betaine Hcl - 1.5g
    Creatine Mono - 4g
    Creatinol -O- Phosphate - 1g
    Agmatine Sulfate - .75g
    L-Carnitine - .5g
    HMB - .5g
    Caffeine - .300mg
    Last edited by Wedgylx; 07-17-2017 at 11:56 PM.

6. I have some Quadra Lean fat burner by RSP, thinking of adding that in now especially since I don't expect the follidrone to kick in at all for 3/4 weeks (that's pretty typical, right?)

Any thoughts?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Wedgylx View Post
    I have some Quadra Lean fat burner by RSP, thinking of adding that in now especially since I don't expect the follidrone to kick in at all for 3/4 weeks (that's pretty typical, right?)

Any thoughts?

For me it went:
    First week-not much
    2nd- vascularity
    3rd- pumps and endurance
    4th body comp was amazing.
    8th results stacked
    12th oh damn
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

8. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    For me it went:
    First week-not much
    2nd- vascularity
    3rd- pumps and endurance
    4th body comp was amazing.
    8th results stacked
    12th oh damn
    Thanks bro!

9. @brunell @JDybya and whoever else may know....

I'm scanning through the FAQ but there's just so many posts its hard to find what you're looking for....couple quick questions:

1) I play Hockey twice per week as I mentioned above - is it advisable to take a 2 cap dose prior to games? My games are late, so I don't want to be kept up all night (if this has that affect). Also, I don't want to take a dose if it will give me "pumps" in my legs during game and take away from endurance. Any thoughts?

2) On non-workout days I know they say 3 doses of 1 cap per day, they should be on an empty stomach right?

Thanks! Day 2 has begun....

SOME STARTING STATS:

Starting Body Weight - 219.8lb
    Starting BF% - Estimating 20%, but I'll use my "skulpt" to keep track starting this weekend. I'll edit this when I take my first reading.

some basic weights from my most recent workouts:

Wide Grip Pullups - 8
    Low Cable Rows - 220lb X4
    Incline BB Bench Press - 275lb X2
    Flat Board Press - 295lb X 4
    Squats - 365lb X2
    Deadlifts - 475lb X 1
    Standing Smith Calf Extensions - 185lb X 15
    Cambered Curl - 115lb X2
    Preacher Curl (Hammer Strength) - 185lb X 4
    Close Grip Bench - 225lb X7
    Triceps Extensions (Hammer Strength) - 140lb X 15

I have a pretty cool tool for tracking bf%, I'll run that one of these mornings so I have a "Starting" point.
    Last edited by Wedgylx; 07-18-2017 at 02:39 PM.

10. I'm in for this. You should see some great results!

11. Quote Originally Posted by Wedgylx View Post
    @brunell @JDybya and whoever else may know....

I'm scanning through the FAQ but there's just so many posts its hard to find what you're looking for....couple quick questions:

1) I play Hockey twice per week as I mentioned above - is it advisable to take a 2 cap dose prior to games? My games are late, so I don't want to be kept up all night (if this has that affect). Also, I don't want to take a dose if it will give me "pumps" in my legs during game and take away from endurance. Any thoughts?

2) On non-workout days I know they say 3 doses of 1 cap per day, they should be on an empty stomach right?

Thanks! Day 2 has begun....

Starting Weight - 219.8lb

I have a pretty cool tool for tracking bf%, I'll run that one of these mornings so I have a "Starting" point.
    For me, I take two with my preworkout, bcaa, eaa, and carbs prior to rock climbing - where forearm pumps can be severely detrimental. I find that the added endurance and strength outweighs any negative aspect of pumps during sporting events (or training for that matter)

And yeah, empty stomach, 20 or so minutes prior to a meal.

12. Quote Originally Posted by JDybya View Post
    For me, I take two with my preworkout, bcaa, eaa, and carbs prior to rock climbing - where forearm pumps can be severely detrimental. I find that the added endurance and strength outweighs any negative aspect of pumps during sporting events (or training for that matter)

And yeah, empty stomach, 20 or so minutes prior to a meal.
    Got it. Maybe I'll try mine tonight before hockey to see what happens. I didn't notice any increased "pumps" at all yesterday, but it was the first dose. I accidentally drank an ABB drink once that had arginine/citrulline before hockey and it was NOT fun. I basically felt like I was a moment away from a cramp at all times during the game, once the third period came my calves and quads were cramping so bad I hit the showers....
  13. DAY TWO

DAY TWO 7/18

Name:  FullSizeRender.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  101.9 KB

Ignore the date on this one HAHA. It was a late night last night with hockey, tried to take my screen shot and edit from bed. Anywho...

2684 Cals
    247g Protein
    147g Carbs
    99g Fat

I'm going a little higher on the carbs on hockey nights - yesterday was an "off day" in terms of the gym for me. Had a great skate, we only had two lines so I got a lot of ice time/exercise. Tonight is going to be another hockey night, then Thursday I'll be back in the gym.

Nothing crazy to note as of yet, of course.

Took a dose before hockey - no issues with pumps/endurance in the legs. I'll continue to take a dose before the games and report back if there's any issue there. Brunell seems to think the pre-hockey dose is a good idea, so I'm going with it!

14. Little late but im in

15. Quote Originally Posted by Cscott622 View Post
    Little late but im in
    you're right on time. The fireworks haven't even started yet
  16. DAY 3

Day 3

Name:  Image1500557068.555430.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  112.2 KB

Pretty good day - had hockey again so my second straight "off day" from the gym. I'll be back at it today with a Chest/Shoulder workout to be posted tomorrow! Scale looking great, but I don't want to check/update that too often. I'll post my weight every Friday so it is consistent.

2534 Cals
    247g Protein
    94g Fat
    124g Carbs

Enjoyed having the carbs, but back to reality today. Non-hockey days I hope to keep carbs low and bump up fat, the only exception being I may have some extra carbs on leg days to keep my lifts up. Feeling good, I don't want to let my mind play games with me but I feel like my muscles are "harder" yesterday and this morning.....nothing crazy yet, we will see as time goes on.

No issues so far taking pre-hockey dose, so if you're a runner or engage in any endurance activities I wouldn't be afraid to take it prior at all. Sleep is fine, stomach feels fine - no negatives to note what-so-ever yet. I'm looking forward to week 3, a lot of anecdotal feedback has been thats when you really start noticing changes.
  17. DAY 4

DAY 4

Weighed in this morning 216.6lb, down a couple lbs from Tuesday already. I've been great on the nutrition, so I'm excited to carry this over into the weekend. I'm vowing zero beers despite the beautiful weather

Name:  Image1500645483.117963.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  112.7 KB

Good workout today - Chest and shoulders. I don't think the muscle hardness is in my head - feels nice.

Incline Barbell 4 sets - 205lb X 10, 245lb X5, 255lb X4, 225lb X7. This is pretty good weight for me, didn't go super heavy as my normal spotter wasn't with me.

Flat Hammer Strength - 4 sets

Dips - 6 sets X 5-6 reps

Flies on Pec Deck - 7 sets

Arnold Presses - 45lb X 10, 50lb X8

DB Military (Standard) 65lb X5 for 3 sets

1 Arm Lateral Raise machine - 7 sets

Face pulls - 35lb X 6 sets

Reverse Pec Deck - 120lb X 8 for 3 sets

Finished with 15-20 minutes of Arch Trainer, up to 75 resistance

Overall had a good workout. Feeling good, looking forward to weeks 3+
    Last edited by Wedgylx; 07-21-2017 at 11:21 AM.

18. Subbed for FD2 results

19. Will post up later tonight but feeling good! During weekends I don't get as much computer time

20. Day 5 - 7/21

Name:  Image1500902288.923099.jpg
Views: 230
Size:  110.3 KB

Ended up getting to the gym pretty late for legs, but great workout. Kept the weight a tad bit lighter

Squats - 225X 10, 315 X 5, 365 X 2, 385 X 1 (385 was a little too much for me, I only got like 80% down.)

Deadlifts - 275 X 8, 325 X 5, 325X5, 325 X5

Leg Extensions - 175 X15, 175 X15, 185 X12, 185 X 12

Single Leg Hamstring Curls - 50 X 10, 50 X10, 60 X8, 60 X7

Standing Calf Machine - forget the weights but did 5 sets 10-15 reps

Good workout, felt strong. I think I may have been able to get the 385lb squat, but my spotter wasn't really paying attention and I got nervous I'd get stuck.

Good day food wise!
    Last edited by Wedgylx; 07-24-2017 at 10:40 AM.

21. Day 6 - 7/22

Name:  Image1500902363.764885.jpg
Views: 208
Size:  114.1 KB

Another good workout today - did Arms. I superset basically everything for arms

1 Arm Preacher Curls 4 sets starting reps of 15, going to reps of 5-6
    Rope Pushdowns - 4 sets keeping reps 8-15

Bench Dips -> Close Grip Bench Press 4 sets
    Cable Curls - 4 sets (2 "inner" and 2 "outer" grips)

Triceps "Reverse Preacher" Extension Machine - 4 sets with a hold at the top
    High Preacher Curls - 4 sets 12-15 reps

Triceps Pushdowns - 7 sets 30 seconds rest, starting with 15 reps (FST 7 style)

Hammer Strength Preacher Curls - 7 sets 30 seconds rest, starting with 15 reps (FST 7 style)

Finished with some Arc Trainer per usual!

Felt good - not as great of a food day. If you're looking closely you'll notice the macros dont add up to the calories, thats because I had some drinks at night. I stuck with Whiskey and low-carb cider, so no beer.
    Last edited by Wedgylx; 07-24-2017 at 10:48 AM.

22. Day 7 - 7/23

Name:  Image1500902405.718865.jpg
Views: 209
Size:  109.8 KB

Good day today - got a great back workout in. Food was good also

Wide Grip Pulldowns - 2 sets to warmup, active the lats

Wide Grip Pullups - 4 sets of ~8 reps

Close Grip Pullups - 3 sets of 5-6 reps

Cable Rows - 4 sets with neutral grip. got up to 220lbs X5

T-Bar Rows - 2 sets with Close Grip Attachment, 3 sets with less weight but using rope

Wide Grip Pulldowns - 3 sets 8-15 reps

Neutral Grip Pulldowns - 3 sets 8-15 reps

Cambered Cable Pullovers - 7 sets starting at 15 (FST -7 Style)

Low Pulley Rope Rows - 3 sets 8 reps

Felt good! Back on track for food from Sat night. Feeling strong, looking really "hard" and "dry".....so far so good!!
    Last edited by Wedgylx; 07-24-2017 at 10:52 AM.

23. Day 8 - 7/24

Name:  Image1500988382.046634.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  111.3 KB

Another great workout - I definitely feel stronger, its got to be kicking in. Muscles feel full, endurance is definitely improving. Muscles definitely looking hard and dry as I reported before - I'm looking a little more vascular and a bit more "full" as i said.

CHEST AND SHOULDERS

Incline DB Bench Press - 95lb X10, 105lb X8, 105lb X7

Incline Barbell Bench Press - 225lb X5, 225lb X5, 185lb X7 (wider grip on the last set)

Flat Machine Press - 190lb X9, 190lb X8, 205lb X5, 205lb X4 (drop set on the final set, 3 drops)

Hammer Strength Press (slight incline to the machine) 130lb X7, 130lbX7, 150lb X3, 90lb X 10

Pec Deck Flies - 120lb X7 sets (starting at 15, finished around 10 reps for 7th set)

Hammer Strength Military Press - 130lb X10, 130lb X9, 130lb X8, 150lb X5

1 Arm Lateral Raise Machine - 50lb X15, 60lb X12, 70lb X8, 70lb X7, 70lb X7

Cable Bent Laterals - forget on the weight, but I did 4 sets 8-12 reps

Finished with the Arc Trainer. Went up to 85 resistance for a bit. Felt good! Hockey for the next 2 days, so a little rest for the muscles. Thurs I'll be back to the gym for Legs, that can be tough after 2 days of hockey, but good to work through some fatigue sometimes right?

24. DAY 9 - 7/25

Name:  Image1501074736.736360.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  116.9 KB

As i mentioned, Day 9 and Day 10 will be "off" days - I'll be playing ice hockey both nights. Day 9 went well, I definitely feel great - I feel strong and my endurance seems to be getting much better in terms of resistance training. I haven't noticed a huge difference when taking prior to hockey, but that was never really the goal here.

I'm trying to report weight on Fridays only, but as of Wednesday morning I'm already down lower than I was last Friday so I expect to be down a couple more pounds (lost about 2 last week).

So my weight loss has sped back up even though I've added more calories, which is awesome. I seem to be seeing more definition/vascularity, definitely more than a couple of pounds of weightloss would show me. I did take starting "before" pics, so I'll update those around week 4 and then again at the end of the log. So far I've got to say I'm liking the product and I'm only at week 1.5 or so. I'm getting excited for the upcoming weeks....
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. follidrone 2.0 log --> injured-->bulk --> unsponsored
    By Joshinator in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-17-2017, 08:36 PM
  2. Unsponsored follidrone 2.0 log
    By ultramario12 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-11-2017, 08:12 PM
  3. Follidrone 2.0 Log (unsponsored)
    By JellyJesus in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 08-18-2016, 07:53 PM
  4. Cutting Stack + Follidrone Log (Unsponsored)
    By ma70 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 06-08-2014, 02:48 PM
  5. RPM,Pro-Anabol, and WTF Pumped for a first log. unsponsored
    By jcratty75 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 02:54 AM