Follidrone 2.0 - LOG (Unsponsored)

Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    Nice weight drop bro!
    Thanks boss!!


  2. Name:  Image1502457528.473028.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  117.1 KB

    Another very solid workout yesterday!

    Weigh in today was a little dissapointing - I'm only down .6lb from last week as I weighed in at 214lb on the dot. Still, I'm down 6lb from the start - so not bad. I'm also feeling/looking a lot fuller over the past week or so, so I'm fine with the slowing of the weight loss if I'm adding some muscle.

    Another weight variable - I had to go to a family birthday dinner last night at a local burger chain. I got a burger with cheese, no bun and a garden salad - but I'm sure it was loaded with salt. After that, I hit the gym LATE so about 830pm - 915pm. After the workout I had my shake but was starving and still light on macros, so I ate a cup of 2% plain greek yogurt, 1 TBSP Nut butter, 1/2 scoop whey around 11pm. Maybe I just ate too late plus the sodium.....we will see how the weight fluctuates over the next couple of days. I still lost, I was just hoping for a little more.

    Back to the back workout.....

    Wide Grip Pullups (slow negative, superset with below exercise) BW X9, X8, X8
    Cable Pullovers with Fat Gripz - 50lb X12, 50lb X12, 50lb X12

    Close Grip Pullups (Slow Negative, Superset with below) BW X6, X5, X5
    Cable Pullovers with Fat Gripz - 50lb X11, 50lb X10, 50lb X8

    Close Grip Cable Low Rows with Fat Gripz - 140lb X10, 160lb X8, 160lb X8, 160lb X8

    Hammer Strength Pulldown Machine (holding the bars, not grips) - 180lb X15, 230lb X12, 230lb X12, 230lb X12, 230lb X10

    T-Bar Rows (Close Grip) - 120lb X9, 120lb X8, 120lb X8, 120lb X8

    Rope Pullovers on Incline Bench - 42.5lb FST-7 style (7 sets, 30 seconds rest).


    No cardio tonight, gym closes at 930pm and I was there basically until the end.
    •   
       


  3. Don't worry too much on the weight. FD2 sometimes causes enough simultaneous muscle gain and fat loss, that "weight" loss looks to stall. Focus on appearance and circumference measurements.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by JDybya View Post
    Don't worry too much on the weight. FD2 sometimes causes enough simultaneous muscle gain and fat loss, that "weight" loss looks to stall. Focus on appearance and circumference measurements.
    Thats kind of what I'm hoping is going on

    Looking quite full. Not too worried. Clothes are fitting great - waist is getting loose while sleeves/pant legs are getting a little tighter. Keeping it going!

  5. Yah dont sweat the scale.
    Most people will see some muscle gain with some fat gain so the scale is not a reliable gauge.
    The good news.....your gaining muscle and losing fat
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-
    •   
       


  6. Agreed on the scale. I only gained about 3 lbs on my lean bulk per scale but noticed my fat % decrease and muscle's felt larger
    .:Share your energy where itís appreciated:.
    Follow my journey -> IG: kelseyjfit
    RXS Supplement Athlete: Code KELSEY for 25% off at rxssupplements.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Yah dont sweat the scale.
    Most people will see some muscle gain with some fat gain so the scale is not a reliable gauge.
    The good news.....your gaining muscle and losing fat
    impossible to not be losing fat the way I'm eating, so I'm not sweating it

  8. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    Agreed on the scale. I only gained about 3 lbs on my lean bulk per scale but noticed my fat % decrease and muscle's felt larger
    if I get your results ill be happy!

  9. DAY 29

    Name:  IMG_1502824276.113172.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  112.6 KB

    Guys - feeling awesome. Is this like a PH? No, but damn its closer than anything else natural I've tried and its only day 29....

    Noticing big changes - not just the weight loss in muscle and strength addition. Looking hard, feeling good. Stomach issues are gone now that im taking a dose with carbs.....

    This week is a little wild, I'll still try to update but may not be as detailed. I leave for NASHVILLE on Friday baby! I'll be there until Tuesday - I'll try not to gain too much weight haha.

    I'll still update my weigh-in Friday - fingers crossed but the past 2 weeks it seems i'm adding some size.....

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Wedgylx View Post
    DAY 29

    Name:  IMG_1502824276.113172.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  112.6 KB

    Guys - feeling awesome. Is this like a PH? No, but damn its closer than anything else natural I've tried and its only day 29....

    Noticing big changes - not just the weight loss in muscle and strength addition. Looking hard, feeling good. Stomach issues are gone now that im taking a dose with carbs.....

    This week is a little wild, I'll still try to update but may not be as detailed. I leave for NASHVILLE on Friday baby! I'll be there until Tuesday - I'll try not to gain too much weight haha.

    I'll still update my weigh-in Friday - fingers crossed but the past 2 weeks it seems i'm adding some size.....
    Honestly, ive ran several PH cycles, andivr noticed just as much-if not more with fd2. Currently on bottle #4

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Cscott622 View Post
    Honestly, ive ran several PH cycles, andivr noticed just as much-if not more with fd2. Currently on bottle #4
    I may just need more time. I can't remember not having an amazing workout even once in the past few weeks. "Full" is definitely the word

  12. I'm back from my Bachelor party in Nashville - and I'm alive (mostly)!!!

    I'm back to hockey tonight, gym tomorrow. Weight looks like it pretty much held up - the last friday I weighed in at 213.4lb. I'll update this friday

    Nashville is amazing, I highly recommend it if you've never been! Great good, drinks, bars, people.....it was a nice break!

  13. Glad to have you back!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Wedgylx View Post
    I'm back from my Bachelor party in Nashville - and I'm alive (mostly)!!!

    I'm back to hockey tonight, gym tomorrow. Weight looks like it pretty much held up - the last friday I weighed in at 213.4lb. I'll update this friday

    Nashville is amazing, I highly recommend it if you've never been! Great good, drinks, bars, people.....it was a nice break!
    And the party is just getting started, eh?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    And the party is just getting started, eh?
    I don't think I can party for a long time!!! I should be taking Milk Thistle lol

  16. DAY 38

    Name:  IMG_1503582282.932184.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  110.6 KB

    First day back to activity after the bachelor party! I had hockey, first shift I thought I was going to pass out lol. I think I'm still dehydrated....

    I'll be heading back to the gym late this evening, have a few things I need to get done for family but can't wait to hit the iron again...

    I'll update weight tomorrow, I'll probably be about the same as last week which isn't bad considering

  17. Sometimes you have to let loose a bit. If its short it rarely limits progression as long as you get back to fully hydrated and well fed asap.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-

  18. Name:  IMG_7434.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  1.70 MBName:  IMG_7426.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  343.3 KB

    Anybody ever try this place? It just opened near my office, a total lifesaver! With the traveling, I didn't get much food shopping done - so having a steady stream of good wholesome foods is clutch. They are good about customizing things too, I substitute broccoli for the pasta.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Sometimes you have to let loose a bit. If its short it rarely limits progression as long as you get back to fully hydrated and well fed asap.
    yeah man, I've been really good for a long time but my bachelor party was worth the exception. Tons of fun, lots of good memories with my best friends. But now its back on track, I've got to be on a beach in Aruba on september 11th. Plus I still owe pics when I'm done, so time to hit the grind
  20. Follidrone 2.0 - LOG (Unsponsored)


    DAY 39

    Name:  IMG_1503667623.800710.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  110.9 KB

    First workout back, felt like sh*t still I wont lie lol. All my own fault! Still paying for the fun I had on the bachelor party. Calories were really low, still not a huge appetite. This morning I feel a lot better, so I should be on pace to hit my macro goals tonight.

    Weights were a little down, but I think i'll bounce back tonight

    Chest/Shoulders

    Incline Barbell - 185lb X10, 225lb X8, 255lb X2, 185lb X8

    Wide Hammer Strength Press with Fat Gripz - 140lb X15, 230lb X5, 230lb X5, 140lb X12

    Flat Chest Press HS Machine - 90lb X9, 120lb X3

    Incline HS Press Machine (alternating) - 90lb X6, 110lb X5

    Cable Fly Station - 35lb X12, 35lb X12, 35lb X12, 42.5lb X9

    DB Military Press - 55lb X12, 65lb X8, 70lb X2, 55lb X10

    1-Arm Lateral Raise Machine - 60lb X15, 70lb X12, 70lb X11, 80lb X7

  21. Just a quick update (I usually not update mon-fri so this is special )

    Workouts are back to being absolutely fantastic. Honest to god, yesterday a dude at the gym asked me if I'm "taking anything while I'm shredding up". Never spoke more than a hello to the dude, but guess he noticed I'm getting leaner!

    Crushed legs today. Got a new pr (I know it's nothing crazy, but good for me) of 375lb on squat.

  22. Feels good!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Wedgylx View Post
    Just a quick update (I usually not update mon-fri so this is special )

    Workouts are back to being absolutely fantastic. Honest to god, yesterday a dude at the gym asked me if I'm "taking anything while I'm shredding up". Never spoke more than a hello to the dude, but guess he noticed I'm getting leaner!

    Crushed legs today. Got a new pr (I know it's nothing crazy, but good for me) of 375lb on squat.
    Nice, take the compliment
    .:Share your energy where itís appreciated:.
    Follow my journey -> IG: kelseyjfit
    RXS Supplement Athlete: Code KELSEY for 25% off at rxssupplements.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    Nice, take the compliment
    I take 'em when I can get 'em!

  25. DAY 42

    Yesterday as I said I had an excellent workout - didn't have the cals all logged but it was a fine day nutritionally. The weights on my lifts went up! Feeling awesome....hit a PR in squats even though I did extensions first...

    LEGS
    Leg Extensions - 155lb X15, 185lb X15, 200lb X 15, 200lb X15

    Squats - 225lb X12, 315lb X6, 365lb X3, 375lb X1

    Leg Extensions - 200lb X15, 215lb X10, 230lb X10, 230lb X10

    Hack Squats - 90lb X 15, 140lb X10, 140lb X10, 140lb X10

    Single Leg Curls - 50lb X10, 50lb X10, 50lb X10, 50lb X10

    Standing Smith Calf Raises - 135lb X18, 185lb X15, 185lb X15, 185lb X15, 185lb X15

    Standard cardio - feeling great!!!

    NOTES:
    -Definitely SORE AS ALL HELL haha. Not a bad thing! I'm not sure if its just because I took last week off, or because I'm crushing it this week....but my whole body is tight.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. follidrone 2.0 log --> injured-->bulk --> unsponsored
    By Joshinator in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-17-2017, 08:36 PM
  2. Unsponsored follidrone 2.0 log
    By ultramario12 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-11-2017, 08:12 PM
  3. Follidrone 2.0 Log (unsponsored)
    By JellyJesus in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 08-18-2016, 07:53 PM
  4. Cutting Stack + Follidrone Log (Unsponsored)
    By ma70 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 06-08-2014, 02:48 PM
  5. RPM,Pro-Anabol, and WTF Pumped for a first log. unsponsored
    By jcratty75 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 02:54 AM
Log in
Log in