Follidrone 2.0 - LOG (Unsponsored)

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

1. DAY 16

Name:  Image1501682730.228091.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  115.6 KB

Another solid day - ended up having to go to the gym LATE (730pm) to do legs. Not ideal, but I still felt good

Squats - 135lb X15, 225lb X10, 315lb X5, 365lb X2, 315lb X5

Leg Extensions (1 Legged) - 85lb X15, 100lb X12, 115lb X12, 115lb X10

Leg Press - 450lb added X12, X12, X12, X12

Leg Curls (1 legged) - 50lb X12, 50lb X12, 60lb X8, 60lb X8

Standing Calf Extension (1 legged) - 50lb X12, 60lb X7, 60lb X7, 35lb X15

Felt good and strong even though the workout was late. Definitely appearing a bit fuller - pumps are good also. I'm nearing that "3 week" point, so I'm excited to see an increase in some results.

Just for transparency, this stuff FD2 does seem to mess with the belly a little - but thats probably because I'm on low carb. Nothing I can't handle, D-Aspartic Acid is way harder on my stomach than this stuff.

2. Nice workout! What are your stomach symptoms? Is the first meal the worst?
    .:Share your energy where itís appreciated:.
    Follow my journey -> IG: kelseyjfit
    RXS Supplement Athlete: Code KELSEY for 25% off at rxssupplements.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    Nice workout! What are your stomach symptoms? Is the first meal the worst?
    just general un-easy feeling....constipation which is unusual for me. It seems like you're hurting more than me, I wonder if its just because you're smaller and its affecting you more? Taking your dose with carbs doesn't help it?

I can definitely "deal" with it, nothing overwhelming for me. I still wanted to mention it, just so I'm not only reporting the "pros" and none of the "cons"

4. This is common. The vast majority will see any stomach issues subside if FD2 is taken ONLY directly after a meal with a good deal of carbs.
    Part of the problem is FD2 keeps glucose levels in the blood relatively low. Any carbs consumed are rapidly shuttled into muscles.
    When we eat there is normally a big spike in blood glucose.
    Blood testing I have seen shows this doesnt happen when taking FD2. Instead....it DROPS!!!
    This is from 2 different people. Look at how instead of rising 40+ points glucose drops!
    Both of these tests were FD2 taken with food.
    Name:  20160724_125314.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  532.4 KB
    Name:  20160725_142408.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  329.7 KB
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-

5. Very cool - thanks!

So @brunell I've been doing:

1 cap empty stomach in the AM (10am)

2 cals empty stomach with pre-workout (430pm)

You think I should instead do:

1 cap 1130am after Greek yogurt+whey+fruit

2 caps preworkout still on empty stomach (my preworkout has 10g waxy maize) or do it post?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Wedgylx View Post
    just general un-easy feeling....constipation which is unusual for me. It seems like you're hurting more than me, I wonder if its just because you're smaller and its affecting you more? Taking your dose with carbs doesn't help it?

I can definitely "deal" with it, nothing overwhelming for me. I still wanted to mention it, just so I'm not only reporting the "pros" and none of the "cons"
    Really not sure if its the FD2 or its a stomach ulcer and the FD2 heightened the pain. It is burning pain like an ulcer and then 1-2 hours after I eat I feel better. But its always the first meal of the day. Today I didnt eat my normal fruit right away and waited and it was nearly as bad....

7. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    Really not sure if its the FD2 or its a stomach ulcer and the FD2 heightened the pain. It is burning pain like an ulcer and then 1-2 hours after I eat I feel better. But its always the first meal of the day. Today I didnt eat my normal fruit right away and waited and it was nearly as bad....
    Damn! But you've been on this for a long time right? And the pain is new? Maybe there's something going on and the FD is just irritating it...weird...

have you had ulcers before?

8. never had ulcers before, getting seen by the doctor next week, hopefully will find some answers. I have been taking since April 1st. Will keep you updated hoping you dont get what I have!

9. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    never had ulcers before, getting seen by the doctor next week, hopefully will find some answers. I have been taking since April 1st. Will keep you updated hoping you dont get what I have!
    Hope you feel better! Do please keep me updated.

Just took two caps, off to destroy arms tonight!

10. DAY 17

Name:  Image1501771982.308608.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  119.1 KB

Great workout today - Arms day! I superset almost all my arms exercises as you can see below. I did a little more machine and a little less free-weight than usual for the biceps, just as a change of pace. The preacher curls are different machine with different angles, the first is weight-stack, the second is a plate loaded one.

Triceps V-Bar Pushdown with Fat Gripz - 50lb X15, 65lb X12, 65lb X10, 72.5lb X8
    1 Arm Hammer Strength Preacher Curls - 60lb X15, 72.5lb X 10, 85lb X5, 60lb X15

Cambered Cable Curls - 50lb X 10, 62.5lb X8, 62.5lb X6, 62.5lb X6 (2 inner, 2 outer grip)
    Hammer Strength Reverse Preacher Tri Extension 140lb X12, 140lb X12, 140lb X10, 155lb X7 (3 second hold at top)

Hammer Strength Plate Loaded Preacher Curls with Fat Grips - FST 7 style. 70lb for 7 sets, 30 seconds rest. Started with 13 reps

Triceps Dips - Bodyweight X15, X12, X12, X12

Triceps Rope Pushdowns with Fat Grips - FST 7 Style. 50lb for 7 sets, 30 seconds rest. Started at 12 reps

Finished with some Elliptical as the Arc trainers were taken. Solid workout, felt a great pump and I'm looking hard.

Weight seems to still be up a bit, I'm wondering if the constipation has anything to do with it. I had contimplated it before, I think i'm going to add a second serving of Fiber (I already take 1 serving 2 TBSP with lunch) to my dinner. I think that will help keep everything moving better....Weigh-in day is technically tomorrow so there's still some time!

Everyone says week 3 this stuff kicks in, I'm pretty close to that and looking forward to it!
    Last edited by Wedgylx; 08-03-2017 at 12:08 PM.

11. worth noting - I took my first dose today AFTER my first meal instead of BEFORE like I had been doing. My stomach feels much better so far....

12. Quote Originally Posted by Wedgylx View Post
    worth noting - I took my first dose today AFTER my first meal instead of BEFORE like I had been doing. My stomach feels much better so far....
    I ran a solid log on this. Had the same symptoms as you plus. I tweaked the timing and added a little carbs (i am on keto) and everything subsided. It seems everyone has a different sweet spot. But when you hit it, it all just clicks.
    Btw, the Hammer precher is probably my favorite bi exercise of all time - the most strength and growth.

Keep on crushing it - fd2 will come through for you!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    I ran a solid log on this. Had the same symptoms as you plus. I tweaked the timing and added a little carbs (i am on keto) and everything subsided. It seems everyone has a different sweet spot. But when you hit it, it all just clicks.
    Btw, the Hammer precher is probably my favorite bi exercise of all time - the most strength and growth.

Keep on crushing it - fd2 will come through for you!
    Thanks, Tank!

Did you take a dose pre-workout? Did you add carbs?

14. Quote Originally Posted by Wedgylx View Post
    Thanks, Tank!

Did you take a dose pre-workout? Did you add carbs?
    I took a dose pre workout, and added a small amount of fresh squeezed fruit juice to my intra drink. Completely cleared up any issues for me.

(if you get bored you can check this out:
    Shrinking Tank with BLR Follidrone v2 and Exotherm)

15. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    I took a dose pre workout, and added a small amount of fresh squeezed fruit juice to my intra drink. Completely cleared up any issues for me.

(if you get bored you can check this out:
    Shrinking Tank with BLR Follidrone v2 and Exotherm)
    I had been doing 10g Waxy Maize with preworkout, and 15g in my intraworkout shake.

I just finished the JetMass I was using intraworkout, so I'll be going without those carbs moving forward. Hopefully I won't have an issue, but I'll keep the juice idea in mind!!!

I'll definitely check out the log! Thanks!

16. Quote Originally Posted by Wedgylx View Post
    Very cool - thanks!

So @brunell I've been doing:

1 cap empty stomach in the AM (10am)

2 cals empty stomach with pre-workout (430pm)

You think I should instead do:

1 cap 1130am after Greek yogurt+whey+fruit

2 caps preworkout still on empty stomach (my preworkout has 10g waxy maize) or do it post?
    Wow yah I would expect some discomfort on an empty stomach.
    If you have any issues switch to only taking it after a meal.

17. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    never had ulcers before, getting seen by the doctor next week, hopefully will find some answers. I have been taking since April 1st. Will keep you updated hoping you dont get what I have!
    Fd2s stomach issues are not related to ulcers or direct stomach irritation.
    Its related to low blood sugar that causes dizziness, nausea, gastro issues.
    So it cant cause ulcers. Its certainly possible that an ulcer or other stomach issue would be more noticeable when hypoglycemic effects are at play.
    But there isnt anything in the product that can cause a hole to grow in your stomach. (ulcer)

Look at it like this.
    Your hypoglycemic and have symptoms.
    You eat which eventually will raise blood sugar (but with FD2 it takes alot longer....up to 2+ hours)
    It goes away after....2 hours.
    Prob not an ulcer if you have never had one or have no reason to think you do otherwise.

QUOTED=

"Hypoglycemia can cause an array of symptoms, including dizziness, fatigue, mood changes, PMS, sugar cravings, headaches, difficulty concentrating, tremors, temperamental outbursts, depression, excessive sweating, hot flashes, palpitations, cold extremities, abdominal pain and panic attacks."

18. Quote Originally Posted by Wedgylx View Post
    worth noting - I took my first dose today AFTER my first meal instead of BEFORE like I had been doing. My stomach feels much better so far....
    Bingo.

19. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Wow yah I would expect some discomfort on an empty stomach.
    If you have any issues switch to only taking it after a meal.
    sounds good. Do you still recommend pre-workout? I don't have a heavy carb meal pre-workout...

20. DAY 18

Name:  Image1501855366.578138.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  113.5 KB

Had hockey so yesterday was an "off" day. Feeling good, I've been modifying some of my training over the past month or so and noticing some improvements - left arm was lagging but is definitely catching up, I can feel the sleeves hugging that side a bit more. Quads are getting more "sweep" which was another big goal of mine - i can feel my shorts/jeans getting a bit tighter in the thighs and looser in the waist....

Today I weighted in at 214.6lb - lightest I've been in years. Started the log at 219.8lb, so I'm down 5.2lb in 18 days. Not too shabby! Yesterday was high on the calorie front, but still weighing light today!

I only have a couple of weeks before I hit Nashville for my bachelor party, that will definitely be a "hiccup" in the weight loss. I'll be drinking but I'll also be bringing some healthy bars/shakes so its not a complete disaster. Looking forward to a couple cheat meals of Fried chicken and Ribs, though!!!!

Tonight I'll be hitting back.

21. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Fd2s stomach issues are not related to ulcers or direct stomach irritation.
    Its related to low blood sugar that causes dizziness, nausea, gastro issues.
    So it cant cause ulcers. Its certainly possible that an ulcer or other stomach issue would be more noticeable when hypoglycemic effects are at play.
    But there isnt anything in the product that can cause a hole to grow in your stomach. (ulcer)

Look at it like this.
    Your hypoglycemic and have symptoms.
    You eat which eventually will raise blood sugar (but with FD2 it takes alot longer....up to 2+ hours)
    It goes away after....2 hours.
    Prob not an ulcer if you have never had one or have no reason to think you do otherwise.

QUOTED=

"Hypoglycemia can cause an array of symptoms, including dizziness, fatigue, mood changes, PMS, sugar cravings, headaches, difficulty concentrating, tremors, temperamental outbursts, depression, excessive sweating, hot flashes, palpitations, cold extremities, abdominal pain and panic attacks."
    I agree with what you are saying. Mine is a personal problem. I think I may have formed an ulcer and now taking FD2 on an empty stomach isnt helping. I am still taking FD2 but with meals that seems to help. I noticed now when I don't intake acidic foods my stomach is better. I am thinking the ulcer formed for other reasons and not from FD2.

Doctor appt next week.

22. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    I agree with what you are saying. Mine is a personal problem. I think I may have formed an ulcer and now taking FD2 on an empty stomach isnt helping. I am still taking FD2 but with meals that seems to help. I noticed now when I don't intake acidic foods my stomach is better. I am thinking the ulcer formed for other reasons and not from FD2.

Doctor appt next week.
    Keep crushing it! Hoping I get the same results in the legs you did. They have always been a weak point - I broke my right leg a while back playing hockey and I've got some pretty gnarly arthritis in that ankle from time to time - working them harder has surprisingly helped the symptoms. When I first started training them "heavy" again I went through a few weeks of really bad pain, but since then not only does my ankle feel better DURING the training, but also just in general through the day.

23. My hip thrust and squats have never gotten this high since I start lifting so it really does help! Sorry to hear about your leg and soreness. That is always a setback but I know my lower back was worse before working out some times it will give me problems but nothing near the pain when I was a LAZY ass..

24. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    My hip thrust and squats have never gotten this high since I start lifting so it really does help! Sorry to hear about your leg and soreness. That is always a setback but I know my lower back was worse before working out some times it will give me problems but nothing near the pain when I was a LAZY ass..
    Feeling MUCH better over the past few months. My squats/deads are at all time high

25. Quote Originally Posted by Wedgylx View Post
    sounds good. Do you still recommend pre-workout? I don't have a heavy carb meal pre-workout...
    If its causing you discomfort then no.
    It does have acute effects that are great for training but you will still experience them all if you dont take it pre workout. I just like the quercetin and niacin etc pre workout. Take it after meals. And, since your not taking it pre workout you can also take 1 at a time which will also help with the hypo.
    1 cap after each of 3 meals.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. follidrone 2.0 log --> injured-->bulk --> unsponsored
    By Joshinator in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-17-2017, 08:36 PM
  2. Unsponsored follidrone 2.0 log
    By ultramario12 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-11-2017, 08:12 PM
  3. Follidrone 2.0 Log (unsponsored)
    By JellyJesus in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 08-18-2016, 07:53 PM
  4. Cutting Stack + Follidrone Log (Unsponsored)
    By ma70 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 06-08-2014, 02:48 PM
  5. RPM,Pro-Anabol, and WTF Pumped for a first log. unsponsored
    By jcratty75 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 02:54 AM