Follidrone 2.0 - LOG (Unsponsored)

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

1. Excellent update!

2. Quote Originally Posted by JDybya View Post
    Excellent update!
    Thanks man! So far so good!
    •   

3. Sorry bro I dont know how I missed this!
    Subbed and along for the ride
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

4. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Sorry bro I dont know how I missed this!
    Subbed and along for the ride
    You missed it because you were busy creating great stuff for us! :/

5. If youre only at week 1.5, just wait man....only gets better
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Cscott622 View Post
    If youre only at week 1.5, just wait man....only gets better
    Looking forward to it...

7. DAY 10

Name:  Image1501165216.671088.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  116.8 KB

Feeling good - another hockey night, next update will be LEG DAY!

Some good info here - a few guys from my hockey team asked me what I've been doing lately and that I'm looking really solid. One of the guys was asking if I'm preparing for a contest (I did one back 7,8 years ago). Definitely made me feel good! With that being said, I was losing some weight before starting this log so I just want to be transparent. Sticking to logging all weekend has made a huge impact too.

This morning I was lighter than I've been in years....it feels great. I don't want to keep posting numbers of weight daily, so I'll continue to update you guys on Fridays. With that being said, I can confidently say I'll be down again this week even with a bit more calories.

I got a new toy for todays leg day - anybody ever use Dead Wedges? Basically a little ramp you roll up the barbell onto for deadlifts. I workout with 2 other guys and we all use different weights - changing them on the floor for deadlifts SUCKS!

Name:  81iv2eXghjL._SL1500_.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  165.5 KB

You line these up with the "inner" plates and it just lifts them 1/2" or so off the ground. Now you can slide the extra plates on/off with ease...

8. Following!! I like that I am eating just as much as you.. I will thank my metabolism now. You will see a ton of strength at about 4-6 weeks.
    .:Share your energy where itís appreciated:.
    Follow my journey -> IG: kelseyjfit

9. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    Following!! I like that I am eating just as much as you.. I will thank my metabolism now. You will see a ton of strength at about 4-6 weeks.
    Thanks!! If it keeps going well I may continue to use through fall when my calories ramp up...

10. Like most people say you will really start to see Follidrone shine after a few weeks. This is because there are alot of different mechanisms at work and they take time to cause a physique response. Once it really starts to work its magic though its really amazing for a natural product.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

11. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Like most people say you will really start to see Follidrone shine after a few weeks. This is because there are alot of different mechanisms at work and they take time to cause a physique response. Once it really starts to work its magic though its really amazing for a natural product.
    So far so good. Just had a really great leg workout, which I'll report in the morning. Felt like I could do additional sets without losing reps.

12. Day 11

Name:  Image1501247470.668542.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  110.5 KB

Weight Update - 215.4lb this morning.

I was actually lower yesterday - I had a business lunch at this Greek place yesterday, I had chicken soulvaki (grilled chicken with a salad, a pita, and some tsaziki sauce) - I'm thinking the chicken may have been real salty or more fat than I logged, who knows. Still down about 1.5lb from last week, so happy!

Leg Workout was BRUTAL, but good!

Leg Extensions - 3 Sets - 155lb X15, 170lb X15, 185lb X15

Hack Squat - 4 Sets - 90lb Added X15 X15 X15 X15

Leg Press - 2 Sets - 360lb Added X15 X15

Barbell Squats - 4 Sets - 135 X12, 225lb X10, 315 X14 365lb X2

Leg Press - 4 Sets - 540lb X8 X8 X8 X8

Leg Curls - 4 Sets - 110lb X10, X10, X8, X7

Leg Extensions - 4 Sets - 180lb X15, X15, X12, X12

Standing Calf Extensions (Smith Machine - 4 Sets - 185lb X15, 225lb X12 X12 X12

Really good workout - was going to hit some extensions first to change things up, then I couldn't get to the Squat rack. It was good, though, as I did quite a bit of work prior to squats and still got the same weight/reps as I usually do when I start with the squatting. I guess my endurance is going up, feeling nice!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Wedgylx View Post
    DAY 10

Name:  Image1501165216.671088.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  116.8 KB

Feeling good - another hockey night, next update will be LEG DAY!

Some good info here - a few guys from my hockey team asked me what I've been doing lately and that I'm looking really solid. One of the guys was asking if I'm preparing for a contest (I did one back 7,8 years ago). Definitely made me feel good! With that being said, I was losing some weight before starting this log so I just want to be transparent. Sticking to logging all weekend has made a huge impact too.

This morning I was lighter than I've been in years....it feels great. I don't want to keep posting numbers of weight daily, so I'll continue to update you guys on Fridays. With that being said, I can confidently say I'll be down again this week even with a bit more calories.

I got a new toy for todays leg day - anybody ever use Dead Wedges? Basically a little ramp you roll up the barbell onto for deadlifts. I workout with 2 other guys and we all use different weights - changing them on the floor for deadlifts SUCKS!

Name:  81iv2eXghjL._SL1500_.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  165.5 KB

You line these up with the "inner" plates and it just lifts them 1/2" or so off the ground. Now you can slide the extra plates on/off with ease...
    Tried em and hated them
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

14. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Tried em and hated them
    Oh no! Don't tell me that haha

For $20, it was worth the risk. I didn't want to drop the money on Jacks, plus carrying it around would suck

15. Quote Originally Posted by Wedgylx View Post
    Oh no! Don't tell me that haha

For $20, it was worth the risk. I didn't want to drop the money on Jacks, plus carrying it around would suck
    I actually got 2 other guys to split the cost of a bar rocker that you slide into place and pop the bar up with. We had hex plates so the wedge just wasn't as beneficial after getting a certain amount of weight in the bar. For $20 you really can't lose
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

16. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    I actually got 2 other guys to split the cost of a bar rocker that you slide into place and pop the bar up with. We had hex plates so the wedge just wasn't as beneficial after getting a certain amount of weight in the bar. For $20 you really can't lose
    That makes sense, we have round at my gym so maybe it will be better. Had legs day yesterday but it seemed like everyone and their mother wanted to use the Racks....I did squats and there were a couple groups definitely waiting, so I moved onto leg press

17. Quote Originally Posted by Wedgylx View Post
    That makes sense, we have round at my gym so maybe it will be better. Had legs day yesterday but it seemed like everyone and their mother wanted to use the Racks....I did squats and there were a couple groups definitely waiting, so I moved onto leg press
    I just use a 5lb plate under each side.....

18. Just an FYI for everyone - had a crazy weekend

My wedding is coming up and this weekend was the shower. Overwhelming! Had a lot of folks visiting and didn't have the time to update the log.

Status quo, Friday/Sat I had great workouts. Sunday I had the day off from training for the shower

Food wasn't logged and I went out a bit more than usual where I had folks staying in the area with us, but wasn't bad. I expect another good weigh in for friday!

Tonight I have chest/shoulders baby!

19. Congrats! Happy happy!

20. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    Congrats! Happy happy!
    Thanks Tank999 !

Busy times for me and the fam! Not too busy to get SWOLE for the honeymoon, though!

21. Congrats man!!!

22. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Congrats man!!!
    Thanks themovement !

23. DAY 15

Name:  Image1501594270.906678.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  116.3 KB

Another good day, back on track after the crazy weekend. Weight was up a tiny bit but I don't think enough to stop me from being down again on Friday.

Had a great chest/shoulder day - went heavy on Chest then kept shoulders pretty basic. Next time I'll ease up on Chest and slam shoulders. I HATE doing chest on Mondays, I need to be smarter and just change my routine next time this happens, it gets hard to reach the chest machines/free weights on international chest day!

Incline Barbell - 205lb X12, 245lb X7, 275lb X1, 185lb X10

Hammer Strength Flat Press with Fat Gripz - 180lb X 8, 230lb X5, 230lb X5, 230lb X5

Hammer Strength Incline Press (Drop Set) 100lb X5, 90lb X4, 80lb X5

Hammer Strength Incline Press Alternating from Top - 90lb X 6

Hammer Strength Incline Press 110lb X5, 4 forced reps

Flat Machine Press - "Fours" basically starting at a light weight (115lb) and doing 4 reps, then go up a plate and repeat. I keep going until I can't complete 4 reps, then ride the weights back down. Did this for 1 Set

Incline Cable Flies "FST 7" Style - 7 sets starting with 15 reps, minimal rest. 40lb X7 sets

Behind-Back Cable Laterals - 35lb X12, 35lb X12, 35lb X10, 40lb X5

Hammer Strength Military Press - 155lb X15, 170lx X12, 200lb X7, 200lb X7

1 Arm Machine Lateral Raise - 60lb X12, 70lb X10, 90lb X8, 60lb X12

Reverse Pec-Deck - 120lb X10, 120lb X10, 120lb X10, 120lb X10
    Last edited by Wedgylx; 08-01-2017 at 09:50 AM.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Wedgylx View Post
    DAY 15

Name:  Image1501594270.906678.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  116.3 KB

Another good day, back on track after the crazy weekend. Weight was up a tiny bit but I don't think enough to stop me from being down again on Friday.

Had a great chest/shoulder day - went heavy on Chest then kept shoulders pretty basic. Next time I'll ease up on Chest and slam shoulders. I HATE doing chest on Mondays, I need to be smarter and just change my routine next time this happens, it gets hard to reach the chest machines/free weights on international chest day!

Incline Barbell - 205lb X12, 245lb X7, 275lb X1, 185lb X10

Hammer Strength Flat Press with Fat Gripz - 180lb X 8, 230lb X5, 230lb X5, 230lb X5

Hammer Strength Incline Press (Drop Set) 100lb X5, 90lb X4, 80lb X5

Hammer Strength Incline Press Alternating from Top - 90lb X 6

Hammer Strength Incline Press 110lb X5, 4 forced reps

Flat Machine Press - "Fours" basically starting at a light weight (115lb) and doing 4 reps, then go up a plate and repeat. I keep going until I can't complete 4 reps, then ride the weights back down. Did this for 1 Set

Incline Cable Flies "FST 7" Style - 7 sets starting with 15 reps, minimal rest. 40lb X7 sets

Behind-Back Cable Laterals - 35lb X12, 35lb X12, 35lb X10, 40lb X5

Hammer Strength Military Press - 155lb X15, 170lx X12, 200lb X7, 200lb X7

1 Arm Machine Lateral Raise - 60lb X12, 70lb X10, 90lb X8, 60lb X12

Reverse Pec-Deck - 120lb X10, 120lb X10, 120lb X10, 120lb X10
    Nice work!
    On mondays if the gym is full of guys on their phones taking up the chest stuff - I just switch to back day.....gotta be flexible. Unless you got your own gym..

25. Quote Originally Posted by Tank999 View Post
    Nice work!
    On mondays if the gym is full of guys on their phones taking up the chest stuff - I just switch to back day.....gotta be flexible. Unless you got your own gym..
    I usually do - I got there and it was empty, so I got set up on the incline barbell. By the time I finished with that, all the "Bros" showed up!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. follidrone 2.0 log --> injured-->bulk --> unsponsored
    By Joshinator in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-17-2017, 07:36 PM
  2. Unsponsored follidrone 2.0 log
    By ultramario12 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-11-2017, 07:12 PM
  3. Follidrone 2.0 Log (unsponsored)
    By JellyJesus in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 08-18-2016, 06:53 PM
  4. Cutting Stack + Follidrone Log (Unsponsored)
    By ma70 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 06-08-2014, 01:48 PM
  5. RPM,Pro-Anabol, and WTF Pumped for a first log. unsponsored
    By jcratty75 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 01:54 AM