Follidrone 2.0 Log - FEMALE

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
I will be starting FD2 Saturday, April 15th – got two bottles.
I am a Female 5’7’’ 27 years old.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cut: January 23 – March 18 (8 weeks)
Calories: 1650kcal
Starting Weight: 135lbs
Ending Weight: 129 lbs
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bulk: March 18 – August 13
Calories: 2,100-2,300kcal
Current Weight: 132 lbs
Body Fat: 20%BF
Muscle: 36% muscle
Caliper Measurements (right side):
Chest: 8mm
Midaxillary: 12mm
Bicep: 10mm
Abdominal: 18mm
Suprailiac: 13mm
Subscapular: 16mm
Tricep: 14mm
Lower Back: 20mm
Abdomen Measure: 27 inches
Neck Measure: 12.5 inches
^Will update on Saturday when measurements are taken
Current workout regimen:
Lower body – 2 days/week
Shoulders + Triceps – 1 day/week
Back + Biceps – 1 day/week
MISS cardio OR Full Body workout (depending my energy levels)– 1 day/week
Rest Day - 1 day/week
MACROS: 50% carbs (275g)/ 25% protein(138g) /25% fat(61g)

CURRENTLY: I wake up at 4am and do 45-60 min of lifting. I currently practice intermittent fasting and eat from 11a-8p. Not sure if this will be sustained due to the problems with hypo that has been documented.
Current Supps:
Fish Oil
Multi-vitamin
Caffeine Pill or Alphamine for preworkout – don’t always use
PEScience Protein Powder
Scivation Xtend BCAA’s
DOSING:
1 capsule w/ 100mg caffeine @ 4am (preworkout/ fasted) – BCAA’s intra
1 capsule @ 12pm (lunch)
1 capsule @ 5pm (dinner)

NOTE: if hypo becomes a problem I will take 1 capsule 3x/daily divided equally throughout the day with meals per brundel

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Strength: (don’t be hard on me, just started 6 months ago and I have low back issues/ bulging disc/ sciatic nerve issues)
Sumo Deadlift – 50lbs
Conventional Deadlift - 40lbs
RDL’s – 30lbs
Bulgarian Lunges – 20 lbs
Hip Thrust – 20 lbs
OHP – 30 lbs
Bicep Curls – 10lbs
Bent Over Rows – 30 lbs
Few questions:
1) Can I take the first capsule prior to my workout very close to training? I work out in my basement so it doesn’t take long for me to start my workout upon waking up.
2) Anyone have any thoughts or advice before I start?
3) Do I take 3 capsules on rest days with or without meals?
4) Do my macros look ok?

Tagged people who I thought would be interested 
Studhorse jt75 TheMovement JDybya Tank999 hazard12

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
1) Can I take the first capsule prior to my workout very close to training? I work out in my basement so it doesn’t take long for me to start my workout
upon waking up. I always take 2 caps pre workout around 60 minutes pre and have never had any problems with hypo so 1 should not be an
issue, i have also taken within 10 minutes before training but i like to give it at least 30-45 minutes for extra endurance boost.

2) Anyone have any thoughts or advice before I start? none other than it is always best to keep diet and training similar for you to be able to assess
effects of supplement.

3) Do I take 3 capsules on rest days with or without meals? I have done both ways with no problems it is down to personal preference, for nutrient partitioning i feel it can be used 20-30 minutes prior to meals but as others have stated it works as an all day to shuttle glucose rather than some specific GDA products e.g. Slinmax or Slintensity

4) Do my macros look OK? I feel they look good if you get on well with carbs, i seem to do better at staying leaner Ketogenic, but this makes mass gaining harder but i prefer it as a way of holding less water and staying leaner

Look forward to hearing your feedback on the run with FD2 :)

Last edited:
JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Awesome detail to start! Should be a great log.

Agree with paul56778 on the responses. Dude knows his shtuff. Like him, I'm in the no hypo response crowd. Can take 2, fasted, pre workout, with nothing but benefits. But there are many who NEED to have carbs shortly after dosing, or they bonk.

As I'm sure you've read, it might take some experimentation with regards to preworkout timing, carb timing, etc. There seems to be some individual variation in blood sugar responses. But once you get it dialed in....whooooeeeee!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks good girl!
as far as your questions I don't fast. I'm very prone to get Hypo. cant really give you any advice on taking your FD2 Fasted. paul56778 should be able to help you along with this. there will be some trial and error, but you will get it down.
on off days I tried to spread my dose 1 dose 3 times a day about 30 min. before I eat. If I forgot I would take it right before I ate.

Workout days:
I workout in the evening: by the time I hit the gym i have already consumed 75% of my cals and about 60% of my protein.
I take one when I wake up & take 2ea. with my pre and BCAA's. Note I always eat a cup of oats about 2 hrs before the gym.
I never had any Hypo. I got the runs for about the first 3days, other than that it was side free!

My history with FD2: both times solo. I'm also all natty.
The first time, Gained 2 lbs and lost 2% BF

The second 8 weeks I took FD2 I upped my good carbs when I dosed and put on 4 lbs and lost 1% BF.

My daughter took it for 8 weeks and had no sides at all. she really packed on the size and lost no body fat. she put on 9lbs and BF was the same.
Note she was 5ft. 115lbs when she started. ended at 124lbs. Note: She is still in high school a competitive softball player and does crossfit 3 times a week. almost forgot, she improved her slapping time to first base from 2.75 to 2.69sec. even after putting on 9lbs.
kjkitzman looking forward to following your log. and BEST of Luck!
Now go kill it!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sub'd

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
1) Can I take the first capsule prior to my workout very close to training? I work out in my basement so it doesn’t take long for me to start my workout
upon waking up. I always take 2 caps pre workout around 60 minutes pre and have never had any problems with hypo so 1 should not be an
issue, i have also taken within 10 minutes before training but i like to give it at least 30-45 minutes for extra endurance boost.

2) Anyone have any thoughts or advice before I start? none other than it is always best to keep diet and training similar for you to be able to assess
effects of supplement.

3) Do I take 3 capsules on rest days with or without meals? I have done both ways with no problems it is down to personal preference, for nutrient paritioning i feel it can be used 20-30 minutes prior to meals but as others have stated it works as an all day to shuttle glucose rather than some specific GDA products e.g. Slinmax or Slintensity

4) Do my macros look ok? I feel they look good if you get on well with carbs, i seem to do better at staying leaner Ketogenic, but this makes mas gaining harder but i prefer it as a way of holding less water and staying leaner

Look forward to hearing your feedback on the run with FD2 :)
I just would rather not wake up at 3am just to take a pill and then go back to bed for an hour. Thoughts if 10 min is ok or not suggested? If hypo I will just be taking 3 with meals so we will see.

My body does fine on carbs I feel. So I will take it from there, wondering if I will need to eat more than 50%?

Wish me good luck :)

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
Awesome detail to start! Should be a great log.

Agree with paul56778 on the responses. Dude knows his shtuff. Like him, I'm in the no hypo response crowd. Can take 2, fasted, pre workout, with nothing but benefits. But there are many who NEED to have carbs shortly after dosing, or they bonk.

As I'm sure you've read, it might take some experimentation with regards to preworkout timing, carb timing, etc. There seems to be some individual variation in blood sugar responses. But once you get it dialed in....whooooeeeee!
how long do you take if before working out fasted? Do you take while eating or prior to meals?

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
Looks good girl!
as far as your questions I don't fast. I'm very prone to get Hypo. cant really give you any advice on taking your FD2 Fasted. paul56778 should be able to help you along with this. there will be some trial and error, but you will get it down.
on off days I tried to spread my dose 1 dose 3 times a day about 30 min. before I eat. If I forgot I would take it right before I ate.

Workout days:
I workout in the evening: by the time I hit the gym i have already consumed 75% of my cals and about 60% of my protein.
I take one when I wake up & take 2ea. with my pre and BCAA's. Note I always eat a cup of oats about 2 hrs before the gym.
I never had any Hypo. I got the runs for about the first 3days, other than that it was side free!

My history with FD2: both times solo. I'm also all natty.
The first time, Gained 2 lbs and lost 2% BF

The second 8 weeks I took FD2 I upped my good carbs when I dosed and put on 4 lbs and lost 1% BF.

My daughter took it for 8 weeks and had no sides at all. she really packed on the size and lost no body fat. she put on 9lbs and BF was the same.
Note she was 5ft. 115lbs when she started. ended at 124lbs. Note: She is still in high school a competitive softball player and does crossfit 3 times a week. almost forgot, she improved her slapping time to first base from 2.75 to 2.69sec. even after putting on 9lbs.
kjkitzman looking forward to following your log. and BEST of Luck!
Now go kill it!
Will be posting pictures for before and afters! I am currently at maintenance calories so I will just see where my weight takes me once I start taking it. How long are you taking until you notice changes?

That is awesome for your daughter!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will be posting pictures for before and afters! I am currently at maintenance calories so I will just see where my weight takes me once I start taking it. How long are you taking until you notice changes?

The first time (2 bottles 8 weeks) I took it people starting making comments about 3 weeks in. I didn't notice it for 4-5 weeks. (But sometimes we don't see what other do.)

The second time after 12 weeks off. it took about 3 weeks and i started noticing a difference, but I also upped my carbs.

Basically for me. If I keep my carbs under control I lose more bodyfat. If I up my carbs I put on more muscle.

That's what is great about FD2: Cut / Bulk or Recomp (Personally it is a little better for a recomp)

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Suggestion: Take pics every 2 weeks (If running for 8 weeks)

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Finally joining in the log!!! I honestly think your going to rock it!

Any current issues from your injuries still present?

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
Suggestion: Take pics every 2 weeks (If running for 8 weeks)
Should I still to 50% of my calorie intake to be carbs or lower it. I want minimal fat gain but would like to eat a little more about maintenance around 2,500-2,600

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
Finally joining in the log!!! I honestly think your going to rock it!

Any current issues from your injuries still present?
THANKS!

I notice that went I do DLs or SLDLs my low back sometimes compensates and will be in the pain for the rest of the day therefore I don't go as heavy. I believe it is a form thing that I have to work on. I do not do back squats at all due to lower back issues. I did have left knee pain but since therapy it has been a ton better. I try not to go below 90 degree's in which seems to help.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
THANKS!

I notice that went I do DLs or SLDLs my low back sometimes compensates and will be in the pain for the rest of the day therefore I don't go as heavy. I believe it is a form thing that I have to work on. I do not do back squats at all due to lower back issues. I did have left knee pain but since therapy it has been a ton better. I try not to go below 90 degree's in which seems to help.
Do you perform front squats as an alternative to back? i never have back squatted and always use front squats, leg press, hack squats, machine assisted squats, leg extensions, lying and seated leg curls, stiff leg dead-lifts to work quads and hamstrings, and for calves, machine and standard donkey calve raises, standing calve raises, seated calve raises and some times calve raises using the leg press.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should I still to 50% of my calorie intake to be carbs or lower it. I want minimal fat gain but would like to eat a little more about maintenance around 2,500-2,600
Not the best to answer this.
Carbs are different for everyone. While on fd2 you can take in a few more carbs.
When it comes to my diet I try to hit a min of 1g of protein per pound and my calories.
I don't fret over carbs( I don't do well on low carb diets) and 1/2 of my fats to be good fats.

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
Do you perform front squats as an alternative to back? i never have back squatted and always use front squats, leg press, hack squats, machine assisted squats, leg extensions, lying and seated leg curls, stiff leg dead-lifts to work quads and hamstrings, and for calves, machine and standard donkey calve raises, standing calve raises, seated calve raises and some times calve raises using the leg press.
Yes I just started front squats. I do not have all the machines since I work out in the basement. Barbell, plates and dumbbells is all I have.

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
Not the best to answer this.
Carbs are different for everyone. While on fd2 you can take in a few more carbs.
When it comes to my diet I try to hit a min of 1g of protein per pound and my calories.
I don't fret over carbs( I don't do well on low carb diets) and 1/2 of my fats to be good fats.
I prefer higher carbs. Does FD2 make you retain water? Interesting scale in this morning. I started 3 capsules on Saturday. I have been weighing in around 132 religiously and weighed in this morning (2 days later) at 135.

Butttttttttttt I did go over board on carrot cake and Easter food this weekend! :)

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I prefer higher carbs. Does FD2 make you retain water? Interesting scale in this morning. I started 3 capsules on Saturday. I have been weighing in around 132 religiously and weighed in this morning (2 days later) at 135.

Butttttttttttt I did go over board on carrot cake and Easter food this weekend! :)
" Butttttttttttt I did go over board on carrot cake and Easter food this weekend!" I would think its more like this. Got to live a little!

My daughter and Wife both put on weight but looked good. Wife freaks out on the scale! but the mirror looked great.

My experience with FD2 don't depend on the scale look at the mirror! and monitor your BF before you adjust your diet.

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
" Butttttttttttt I did go over board on carrot cake and Easter food this weekend!" I would think its more like this. Got to live a little!

My daughter and Wife both put on weight but looked good. Wife freaks out on the scale! but the mirror looked great.

My experience with FD2 don't depend on the scale look at the mirror! and monitor your BF before you adjust your diet.
I don't know if its from my strict diet but I can eat like a beast. I have had 3,000kcal daily in the past 3 days... and still could eat more. Literally have to stop myself. ???

Took my caliper measurements this weekend. Will update my 1st post to include these.

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
Also I took 1 capsule prior to workout FASTED and I felt more weak or like I couldn't push myself as hard. Is this the hypo issues other people have reported? Never felt like I was going to pass out just more exhausted.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also I took 1 capsule prior to workout FASTED and I felt more weak or like I couldn't push myself as hard. Is this the hypo issues other people have reported? Never felt like I was going to pass out just more exhausted.
I would skip the one pre-workout Fasted and just take them before a meal or with carbs and see if this helps. you will have to play around with your dosing times with FD2.

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
I would skip the one pre-workout Fasted and just take them before a meal or with carbs and see if this helps. you will have to play around with your dosing times with FD2.
Before a meal or can I take them during eating? I find I tend to forget mid meal. I guess any benefits taking prior to eating.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Before a meal or can I take them during eating? I find I tend to forget mid meal. I guess any benefits taking prior to eating.
During the meal should be fine. I do the same and forget or take them after I eat sometimes.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I have used both before and straight after meals, it should not really matter due to product building up in system, i find once i have been taking for around a week the effects gradually build up e.g. endurance / energy and then stay at a certain level depending on dose, i will go to 6 caps, 2, 2, 2, split through day for whole month of May to see if the performance increase and body composition changes are justifiable based on double cost.

I am using this mainly to support muscle retention whilst cutting with a modified PSMF and Intermittent Fasting 16/8.

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
I have used both before and straight after meals, it should not really matter due to product building up in system, i find once i have been taking for around a week the effects gradually build up e.g. endurance / energy and then stay at a certain level depending on dose, i will go to 6 caps, 2, 2, 2, split through day for whole month of May to see if the performance increase and body composition changes are justifiable based on double cost.

I am using this mainly to support muscle retention whilst cutting with a modified PSMF and Intermittent Fasting 16/8.
good to know, I still practice IF 16:8 and love it. Sometimes the window is longer on the weekends but I still enjoy taking a tons of calories before bed LOL! updating body fat measurements now!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed.
Sorry didnt see this was up!
Excited to see the results.

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
Will be posting my before pictures(only a week in so haven't notice a ton of changes) this weekend once I get some good lighting in the house!

Anyone use a probiotics or find them helpful?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Will be posting my before pictures(only a week in so haven't notice a ton of changes) this weekend once I get some good lighting in the house!

I have used them along with digestive aids e.g. digestive enzymes in the past and just found overall less discomfort when eating larger volumes of food, gut health is supposed to be a good product to keep digestive health optimal and increase resistance to illness, i believe they can be of extra health if affordable and if you feel better overall on them but not something i would prioritize over a solid multi vitamin / greens based product and protein powder.

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
I have used them along with digestive aids e.g. digestive enzymes in the past and just found overall less discomfort when eating larger volumes of food, gut health is supposed to be a good product to keep digestive health optimal and increase resistance to illness, i believe they can be of extra health if affordable and if you feel better overall on them but not something i would prioritize over a solid multi vitamin / greens based product and protein powder.
I currently take papaya enzymes and a probiotic daily. I just notice since taking FD2 I have visiting the bathroom a lot more! :)

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I currently take papaya enzymes and a probiotic daily. I just notice since taking FD2 I have visiting the bathroom a lot more! :)
I did the samething for about the first 3 days then it tailed off.
I eat a cup of greek yogurt every day. Works better for me than taking a probiotic pill.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I eat pineapple and kiwis daily so, no lol

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I take a daily probiotic. Some are more helpful than others depending on your goals. But generally speaking regular use of probiotics is beneficial especially these days where we use antibiotics.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's so rare that I eat something that doesn't agree. I have the gut of an alligator.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You didnt have it right then. It's way better than that when cooked by a Cajun
Probably.

I had it at some hole in the wall in Panama beach, FL.

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
Started to notice that my hungry has went up. Especially at night. It has been taking a lot of food to even feel full. I have been trying to stay on top of my calories. Still doing maintenance calories some days 100-200 calories above. Normal? Before pics coming soon....

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
FD1.png
FD2.png
FD3.png
FD4.png
FD5.png
FD6.png
FD7.png

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Lookin good! Can't wait to see the progress!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking good sister! keep pushing forward!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not too shabby gal!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Started to notice that my hungry has went up. Especially at night. It has been taking a lot of food to even feel full. I have been trying to stay on top of my calories. Still doing maintenance calories some days 100-200 calories above. Normal? Before pics coming soon....
How's your strength and endurance looking?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To answer your question, yes, the increased hunger is normal. What will really be interesting is what you notice composition wise sitting at maintenance cals or just ever so marginally over it on occasion like you're doing. Looking forward to it.

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
How's your strength and endurance looking?
Really good so far. Today I did back and biceps and noticed I didn't have to go down in weight in bicep training like I normally do because I normally become very fatigued quickly. I kept with the 10 lb dumbbells all the way through instead of going down to 8 lbs.

Hip thrusts went up 10 lbs :)

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
To answer your question, yes, the increased hunger is normal. What will really be interesting is what you notice composition wise sitting at maintenance cals or just ever so marginally over it on occasion like you're doing. Looking forward to it.
Been staying steadily at 133lb - 134lb for weigh in's so hopefully dropping some body fat along the way. But only have been on for 10 days, so plenty of time to evaluate. Just the beginning :)

Should I be updated this log with any more information!?