Follidrone 2.0 Log - FEMALE

Page 24 of 24 First ... 222324

1. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    Ok because at the end of my cut I was 119-120lbs and now I am a 121lbs.I did weigh in one day at 123lbs which is 3-4lbs above. I wasnt really sure what to do with that weigh in. I feel like I am still pretty shredded LOL

I do weigh in everyday at the same time and then take the daily average.

Each weeks average weigh in's:
    Week 1: 120.3 lbs
    Week 2: 119.5 lbs
    Week 3: 119.4 lbs
    Week 4: 119.1 lbs
    Week 5: 119.4 lbs
    Week 6: 121.1 lbs
    This week: 121.5 lbs
    Nice, how would you compare your composition? It is only 1.2 lbs but would you say you are softer, or as lean and more full, or do you not really notice any difference in your look? If not adding fat then keep it moving up. YOu want to gain some weight, you just want the fat gain to be minimal. I think you could probably increase a little bit faster than you are from what I am seeing.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Nice, how would you compare your composition? It is only 1.2 lbs but would you say you are softer, or as lean and more full, or do you not really notice any difference in your look? If not adding fat then keep it moving up. YOu want to gain some weight, you just want the fat gain to be minimal. I think you could probably increase a little bit faster than you are from what I am seeing.
    I think I still feel pretty lean, not anything noticeable. at the end of my cut and about 3 weeks into my reverse I could really see my obliques and some days they are much softer and not as noticeable LOL but I know I have been very modest with raising my calories not sure if its a good thing or bad thing...
    .:Share your energy where itís appreciated:.
    Follow my journey -> IG: kelseyjfit
    RXS Supplement Athlete: Code KELSEY for 25% off at rxssupplements.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    I think I still feel pretty lean, not anything noticeable. at the end of my cut and about 3 weeks into my reverse I could really see my obliques and some days they are much softer and not as noticeable LOL but I know I have been very modest with raising my calories not sure if its a good thing or bad thing...
    YOu seem a bit hesitant, I think you said you are going up 60 calories a week or something most weeks? I imagine you could be more aggressive, the thing is if you notice a jump was too aggressive you can simply revert back to the last caloric bump. Nothing lost and not long enough to have really gained anything negative. Just a whoops, not ready for that yet. Back down for a week or two then go up again and see how you do.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

4. yea I agree u can add the calories back in a bit faster.. most men will bump by 300 per week. so since your a little reluctant to move too fast, just go up 100 cal per week. until you see the desired result.. I think its harder to notice it because of the effects of the follidrone. its GDA properties alone are capable of shunting the nutrients deep into the muscle which is quite evident in your pics.. your weight might not have changed much but your definitely leaner and that just tells me your doing a great job of making forward progress, adding mass and losing fat. it doesn't get much better than what you are achieving. just stay the course and your going to get where you want to be.

as for your concerns about seeing your obliques from day to day, remember the body is fighting you the whole time you are making these changes. it could be any thing from diet, stress, hormones, ect causing you to hold water even making you think your gaining fat. this is why testing your fat at this stage is very helpful. you never want to do something drastic to fix a problem like holding water. thinking you lost control, when in fact its just "body trickery" fooling you.

stick to your plan, and remember slow and steady wins the race~
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    HIGH POWER PERFORMANCE

5. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    YOu seem a bit hesitant, I think you said you are going up 60 calories a week or something most weeks? I imagine you could be more aggressive, the thing is if you notice a jump was too aggressive you can simply revert back to the last caloric bump. Nothing lost and not long enough to have really gained anything negative. Just a whoops, not ready for that yet. Back down for a week or two then go up again and see how you do.
    I would agree with you analysis I think I am just trying to do this correctly. I am also slowly decreasing cardio and I have been bumping all my major lifts up. So trying to balance it is kind of hard. I was removing a whole day of working out and then that's why I didnt change much from one week to the other.

But this makes sense to start adding more back in.

Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    yea I agree u can add the calories back in a bit faster.. most men will bump by 300 per week. so since your a little reluctant to move too fast, just go up 100 cal per week. until you see the desired result.. I think its harder to notice it because of the effects of the follidrone. its GDA properties alone are capable of shunting the nutrients deep into the muscle which is quite evident in your pics.. your weight might not have changed much but your definitely leaner and that just tells me your doing a great job of making forward progress, adding mass and losing fat. it doesn't get much better than what you are achieving. just stay the course and your going to get where you want to be.

as for your concerns about seeing your obliques from day to day, remember the body is fighting you the whole time you are making these changes. it could be any thing from diet, stress, hormones, ect causing you to hold water even making you think your gaining fat. this is why testing your fat at this stage is very helpful. you never want to do something drastic to fix a problem like holding water. thinking you lost control, when in fact its just "body trickery" fooling you.

stick to your plan, and remember slow and steady wins the race~
    Which is why I love FD2.0! I know that this plays a huge roll now too since I have added more carbs in slowly. Thanks for the advice!

I appreciate anyone that chimes in
    .:Share your energy where itís appreciated:.
    Follow my journey -> IG: kelseyjfit
    RXS Supplement Athlete: Code KELSEY for 25% off at rxssupplements.com
    •   

6. currently on my 2nd bottle of a nonstop FD2 run.

Im in
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Follidrone 2.0 log (unsponsered)
    By Kaiyas_daddy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-30-2016, 04:21 PM
  2. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 10-26-2016, 10:37 AM
  3. Follidrone 2.0 Log (unsponsored)
    By JellyJesus in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 08-18-2016, 07:53 PM
  4. Follidrone 2.0 Log
    By MANdrew in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 06-05-2016, 11:58 PM
  5. PhunkyB's Phytoserms-347 Log (Female)
    By phunkyb in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-08-2011, 02:18 AM