Follidrone 2.0 Log - FEMALE

Page 24 of 27 First ... 2223242526 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    Ok because at the end of my cut I was 119-120lbs and now I am a 121lbs.I did weigh in one day at 123lbs which is 3-4lbs above. I wasnt really sure what to do with that weigh in. I feel like I am still pretty shredded LOL

I do weigh in everyday at the same time and then take the daily average.

Each weeks average weigh in's:
    Week 1: 120.3 lbs
    Week 2: 119.5 lbs
    Week 3: 119.4 lbs
    Week 4: 119.1 lbs
    Week 5: 119.4 lbs
    Week 6: 121.1 lbs
    This week: 121.5 lbs
    Nice, how would you compare your composition? It is only 1.2 lbs but would you say you are softer, or as lean and more full, or do you not really notice any difference in your look? If not adding fat then keep it moving up. YOu want to gain some weight, you just want the fat gain to be minimal. I think you could probably increase a little bit faster than you are from what I am seeing.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Nice, how would you compare your composition? It is only 1.2 lbs but would you say you are softer, or as lean and more full, or do you not really notice any difference in your look? If not adding fat then keep it moving up. YOu want to gain some weight, you just want the fat gain to be minimal. I think you could probably increase a little bit faster than you are from what I am seeing.
    I think I still feel pretty lean, not anything noticeable. at the end of my cut and about 3 weeks into my reverse I could really see my obliques and some days they are much softer and not as noticeable LOL but I know I have been very modest with raising my calories not sure if its a good thing or bad thing...
    .:Share your energy where itís appreciated:.
    Follow my journey -> IG: kelseyjfit
    RXS Supplement Athlete: Code KELSEY for 25% off at rxssupplements.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    I think I still feel pretty lean, not anything noticeable. at the end of my cut and about 3 weeks into my reverse I could really see my obliques and some days they are much softer and not as noticeable LOL but I know I have been very modest with raising my calories not sure if its a good thing or bad thing...
    YOu seem a bit hesitant, I think you said you are going up 60 calories a week or something most weeks? I imagine you could be more aggressive, the thing is if you notice a jump was too aggressive you can simply revert back to the last caloric bump. Nothing lost and not long enough to have really gained anything negative. Just a whoops, not ready for that yet. Back down for a week or two then go up again and see how you do.
    Current Training Log -

4. yea I agree u can add the calories back in a bit faster.. most men will bump by 300 per week. so since your a little reluctant to move too fast, just go up 100 cal per week. until you see the desired result.. I think its harder to notice it because of the effects of the follidrone. its GDA properties alone are capable of shunting the nutrients deep into the muscle which is quite evident in your pics.. your weight might not have changed much but your definitely leaner and that just tells me your doing a great job of making forward progress, adding mass and losing fat. it doesn't get much better than what you are achieving. just stay the course and your going to get where you want to be.

as for your concerns about seeing your obliques from day to day, remember the body is fighting you the whole time you are making these changes. it could be any thing from diet, stress, hormones, ect causing you to hold water even making you think your gaining fat. this is why testing your fat at this stage is very helpful. you never want to do something drastic to fix a problem like holding water. thinking you lost control, when in fact its just "body trickery" fooling you.

stick to your plan, and remember slow and steady wins the race~
    Vicious Labs
    Want 10% Off? Use Code RIPP10
    Viciouslabs.net

5. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    YOu seem a bit hesitant, I think you said you are going up 60 calories a week or something most weeks? I imagine you could be more aggressive, the thing is if you notice a jump was too aggressive you can simply revert back to the last caloric bump. Nothing lost and not long enough to have really gained anything negative. Just a whoops, not ready for that yet. Back down for a week or two then go up again and see how you do.
    I would agree with you analysis I think I am just trying to do this correctly. I am also slowly decreasing cardio and I have been bumping all my major lifts up. So trying to balance it is kind of hard. I was removing a whole day of working out and then that's why I didnt change much from one week to the other.

But this makes sense to start adding more back in.

Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    yea I agree u can add the calories back in a bit faster.. most men will bump by 300 per week. so since your a little reluctant to move too fast, just go up 100 cal per week. until you see the desired result.. I think its harder to notice it because of the effects of the follidrone. its GDA properties alone are capable of shunting the nutrients deep into the muscle which is quite evident in your pics.. your weight might not have changed much but your definitely leaner and that just tells me your doing a great job of making forward progress, adding mass and losing fat. it doesn't get much better than what you are achieving. just stay the course and your going to get where you want to be.

as for your concerns about seeing your obliques from day to day, remember the body is fighting you the whole time you are making these changes. it could be any thing from diet, stress, hormones, ect causing you to hold water even making you think your gaining fat. this is why testing your fat at this stage is very helpful. you never want to do something drastic to fix a problem like holding water. thinking you lost control, when in fact its just "body trickery" fooling you.

stick to your plan, and remember slow and steady wins the race~
    Which is why I love FD2.0! I know that this plays a huge roll now too since I have added more carbs in slowly. Thanks for the advice!

I appreciate anyone that chimes in
    •   

6. currently on my 2nd bottle of a nonstop FD2 run.

Im in

7. Sorry ya'll been sucking at this. when you get more food means you are more busy LOL

On week 9 of Reverse @ 120.8 lbs

2,300 calories = Active Days:
    290g carbs
    135g protein
    68g fat

2000, calories = Rest Days:

135g carb
    140g protein
    100g fat

Will be honest. I was sick last week so it was tough getting in a lot of food. Slacked a few days and my weight dipped down once to 118lbs. Took 3 days off in a row which was well needed.

Feeling great again!

Name:  1.PNG
Views: 246
Size:  686.8 KB

8. Quote Originally Posted by rowz4broz View Post
    currently on my 2nd bottle of a nonstop FD2 run.

Im in
    I am currently on bottle 4 of 8 but may be getting more and do the same, will you be adding in Vector when it is released?

Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    Sorry ya'll been sucking at this. when you get more food means you are more busy LOL

290g carbs
    135g protein
    68g fat

135g carb
    140g protein
    100g fat

Will be honest. I was sick last week so it was tough getting in a lot of food. Slacked a few days and my weight dipped down once to 118lbs. Took 3 days off in a row which was well needed.

Feeling great again!

The reverse dieting has been working great, i may try it next year after my summer cutting phase to prevent any rebound fat gain after cutting and transitioning into a lean mass gain phase, over here in the UK its quite cold most of the year, from Nov-Dec to Feb-March it is normally cold and nights are dark which makes it harder to keep dieting / cutting.

How has your overall endurance / strength been since increasing food with FD2 and are you tempted to increase dose past 3 caps per day?

9. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    I am currently on bottle 4 of 8 but may be getting more and do the same, will you be adding in Vector when it is released?

The reverse dieting has been working great, i may try it next year after my summer cutting phase to prevent any rebound fat gain after cutting and transitioning into a lean mass gain phase, over here in the UK its quite cold most of the year, from Nov-Dec to Feb-March it is normally cold and nights are dark which makes it harder to keep dieting / cutting.

How has your overall endurance / strength been since increasing food with FD2 and are you tempted to increase dose past 3 caps per day?
    300% will be getting vector

10. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post

Ya it is cold here where I live from October-March. Been really good. Getting stronger. Did 100lb hip thrusts for the first time.

I would rather not dose more than needed

11. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    Sorry ya'll been sucking at this. when you get more food means you are more busy LOL

290g carbs
    135g protein
    68g fat

135g carb
    140g protein
    100g fat

Feeling great again!

I am of the opinion that you should enjoy yourself a nice refeed to balance out that caloric debt. You are trying to increase the metabolism at this point with the reverse dieting. So in this situation a nice big free meal would most likely benefit you and provide a leptin boost to speed metabolism back up, as well as bump up your glycogen stores to help with re-hydration. Increasing leptin levels is going to be key here. You might try a full on free meal or maybe a clean low fat high carb refeed if you want to be cautious.
    Current Training Log -

12. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I am of the opinion that you should enjoy yourself a nice refeed to balance out that caloric debt. You are trying to increase the metabolism at this point with the reverse dieting. So in this situation a nice big free meal would most likely benefit you and provide a leptin boost to speed metabolism back up, as well as bump up your glycogen stores to help with re-hydration. Increasing leptin levels is going to be key here. You might try a full on free meal or maybe a clean low fat high carb refeed if you want to be cautious.
    This, and not just any carbs. Get you some starches! Pastas, breads, etc. You probably already know this...but worth saying.

13. With being sick I went to the doctor to update my blood work.

Blood Pressure:
    Systolic: 100
    Diastolic: 70

Cholesterol:
    Total: 107
    HDL: 65
    LDL: 38
    Triglycerides: 21

Glucose Fasting: 86

I am a healthy duck

14. Wow look at those numbers. You are the picture of health! Well other than just coming back from being sick that is...
    Current Training Log -

15. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    With being sick I went to the doctor to update my blood work.

Blood Pressure:

Cholesterol:

I am a healthy duck
    Impressive.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

16. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post

Blood Pressure:

Cholesterol:

I am a healthy duck
    Um, sick? Gee-Zus. Did he hang those numbers on his wall so that people know what they should be looking for?

17. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    Um, sick? Gee-Zus. Did he hang those numbers on his wall so that people know what they should be looking for?
    HAHA this is awesome.

18. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post

Blood Pressure:

Cholesterol:

I am a healthy duck
    wow!! lookin as good inside as your tummy does from the outside!
    Vicious Labs
    Want 10% Off? Use Code RIPP10
    Viciouslabs.net

19. Currently on Week 10 and holding macros for the same amounts as above.

Weighed in 122 lbs twice this week already. So looks like the weight is shifting!

Physique still looking GOOD
    Name:  1Capture.PNG
Views: 194
Size:  543.5 KB
    Name:  2Capture.PNG
Views: 200
Size:  465.6 KB
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Core tightness is very impressive for the added size you've gained (most noticeable to me in your quads) -- excellent work
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

21. Yah wow your overall progress is really good. Great work!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

22. Awesome Job!

23. BOOM!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

24. You are killing it! Looking great

LOG:GOT DAMN SILVER BACK TRAINING
    NO EXCUSES JUST RESULTS

25. Based on your weight, i know you can potentially dose pro hormones higher for best effectiveness if you are a heavier guy but do i have to do the same for follidrone which is natural?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Follidrone 2.0 log (unsponsered)
    By Kaiyas_daddy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-30-2016, 03:21 PM
  2. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 10-26-2016, 09:37 AM
  3. Follidrone 2.0 Log (unsponsored)
    By JellyJesus in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 08-18-2016, 06:53 PM
  4. Follidrone 2.0 Log
    By MANdrew in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 06-05-2016, 10:58 PM
  5. PhunkyB's Phytoserms-347 Log (Female)
    By phunkyb in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-08-2011, 01:18 AM