Follidrone 2.0 Log - FEMALE

Page 20 of 20 First ... 181920

1. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    what is this and where do I buy it? Would like to research prior!
    https://www.nutri-verse.com/exotherm...lion-research/

they always have sales. plus used code: AM5 for an extra 5% off
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

2. Key Benefits of Exotherm:

- Helps Reduce Estrogen*

- Helps Reduce Body Fat*

- Supports Increases in Lean Mass*

- Helps Reduce Water Retention*

- Supports Increased Muscle Hardness*

- Helps Increase Testosterone Levels*

What are the Key Ingredients of Exotherm?

Atractylodes Macrocephala: a Chinese medicinal herb, has been extensively used to treat digestive diseases in China and most other Asian countries. In studies the ingredient has been exceptionally strong with 94.5% aromatase inhibition. Additionally, unlike many of the aromatase inhibitors on the market Atractylodes Macrocephala has shown to have exceptional oral bio-availability. In regards to anabolic properties, in animal studies subject experienced 20% more growth when compared to the placebo group which was attributed to increases in growth hormone of 30%, IGF-1 of 52%, T3 of 47%, T4 of 36%, and cAMP of 21%.

Stearoyl vanillylamide: Stearoyl vanillylamide is a naturally-occurring capsaicin analogue found in red pepper species. Capsaicin is responsible for the hot/burning feeling caused by chili peppers. Unlike capsaicin, stearoyl vanillylamide is nonpungent, meaning it does not impart the “spicy” or irritative effects of capsaicin. Stearoyl vanillylamide, capsaicin and similar compounds activate the transient receptor potential cation channel V1 (TRPV1). TRPV1 activation stimulates the release of catecholamines such as adrenaline and noradrenaline from the adrenal medulla. Noradrenaline is a major regulator of brown fat activation, through β3 adrenoreceptor activation. Nonpungent capsaicin analogs have been demonstrated to activate brown adipose tissue and increase energy expenditure in a human clinical trial. A systematic review of human clinical trials observed that regular consumption of capsaicinoids increased energy expenditure, and significantly reduced abdominal adipose tissue levels.

Chrysin: A flavonoid that has been reported to have aromatase inhibition properties. Flavonoids have been used in drugs and food supplements as they are reported to have antioxidant, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antiviral properties.

Cirsium oligophyllym: This is a species of thistle indigenous to Asia, and traditionally consumed as a vegetable. This ingredient helps to burn body fat through two mechanisms, promoting thermogeneis (increased calorie burning), and promoting lipolysis (the release of fat for energy use).
    •   

3. Similiar to supernova? Anitestrogenic? Thoughts.......... Is this for the spot reduction that I posted like a few weeks ago LOL
    .:Share your energy where itís appreciated:.
    Follow my journey -> IG: kelseyjfit
    RXS Supplement Athlete: Code KELSEY for 25% off at rxssupplements.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    Similiar to supernova? Anitestrogenic? Thoughts.......... Is this for the spot reduction that I posted like a few weeks ago LOL
    This is not a spot reduction. This is a transdermal

Directions: Apply directly to upper chest, neck, delts, or inner thighs. Use wrist, not hands to rub in.

Suggested Use: 1 pump 3 times daily.

5. I don't get it how does it work applying in those spots and for a female?
    .:Share your energy where itís appreciated:.
    Follow my journey -> IG: kelseyjfit
    RXS Supplement Athlete: Code KELSEY for 25% off at rxssupplements.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    I don't get it how does it work applying in those spots and for a female?
    maybe @brundel can explain it better. It's not a spot reduction product.

7. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    I have used Exotherm and it's a good product. I personally think Supernova is better for spot reduction - but ET is a really good transdermal with systemic action. It is anti-estrogenic so you should read up on that a bit. I would bet a 4-8 week cycle could be pretty effective for you. If Brundel is offering free bottles...I wouldn't say no

8. Oh, and you apply it to shoulders, traps, chest, inner thighs...places where systemic absorption is good. Best to rotate those areas as you use it....so maybe morning you put it on your shoulders, inner thighs at night, etc. I don't tend to get to carried away with rotating though...

9. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    Cirsium is interesting stuff
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2677732/
    Somewhere there is a study (I think in rat or mouse skin) that indicates transdermal administration will reduce fat at the application site.
    So in this case I would suggest applying to stubborn areas where as normally I would suggest upper chest, neck, delts because the skin is thin there.
    Ill see if I can dig up the study.

I can tell you that it is antiestrogenic yes but nothing like Letrone which is very stout and I would not recommend for women.
    Exotherm is mild enough of an anti estrogenic that It can be used by women and the ingredients are fantastic for burning off that little bit of stubborn fat.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Follow your own path-
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Follidrone 2.0 log (unsponsered)
    By Kaiyas_daddy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-30-2016, 04:21 PM
  2. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 10-26-2016, 10:37 AM
  3. Follidrone 2.0 Log (unsponsored)
    By JellyJesus in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 08-18-2016, 07:53 PM
  4. Follidrone 2.0 Log
    By MANdrew in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 06-05-2016, 11:58 PM
  5. PhunkyB's Phytoserms-347 Log (Female)
    By phunkyb in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-08-2011, 02:18 AM