Follidrone 2.0 Log - FEMALE

Page 2 of 18 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    Before a meal or can I take them during eating? I find I tend to forget mid meal. I guess any benefits taking prior to eating.
    During the meal should be fine. I do the same and forget or take them after I eat sometimes.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

2. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    Before a meal or can I take them during eating? I find I tend to forget mid meal. I guess any benefits taking prior to eating.
    I have used both before and straight after meals, it should not really matter due to product building up in system, i find once i have been taking for around a week the effects gradually build up e.g. endurance / energy and then stay at a certain level depending on dose, i will go to 6 caps, 2, 2, 2, split through day for whole month of May to see if the performance increase and body composition changes are justifiable based on double cost.

I am using this mainly to support muscle retention whilst cutting with a modified PSMF and Intermittent Fasting 16/8.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    I have used both before and straight after meals, it should not really matter due to product building up in system, i find once i have been taking for around a week the effects gradually build up e.g. endurance / energy and then stay at a certain level depending on dose, i will go to 6 caps, 2, 2, 2, split through day for whole month of May to see if the performance increase and body composition changes are justifiable based on double cost.

I am using this mainly to support muscle retention whilst cutting with a modified PSMF and Intermittent Fasting 16/8.
    good to know, I still practice IF 16:8 and love it. Sometimes the window is longer on the weekends but I still enjoy taking a tons of calories before bed LOL! updating body fat measurements now!

4. Subbed.
    Sorry didnt see this was up!
    Excited to see the results.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

5. Will be posting my before pictures(only a week in so haven't notice a ton of changes) this weekend once I get some good lighting in the house!

Anyone use a probiotics or find them helpful?
    .:Share your energy where itís appreciated:.
    Follow my journey -> IG: kelseyjfit
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    Will be posting my before pictures(only a week in so haven't notice a ton of changes) this weekend once I get some good lighting in the house!

I have used them along with digestive aids e.g. digestive enzymes in the past and just found overall less discomfort when eating larger volumes of food, gut health is supposed to be a good product to keep digestive health optimal and increase resistance to illness, i believe they can be of extra health if affordable and if you feel better overall on them but not something i would prioritize over a solid multi vitamin / greens based product and protein powder.

7. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    I have used them along with digestive aids e.g. digestive enzymes in the past and just found overall less discomfort when eating larger volumes of food, gut health is supposed to be a good product to keep digestive health optimal and increase resistance to illness, i believe they can be of extra health if affordable and if you feel better overall on them but not something i would prioritize over a solid multi vitamin / greens based product and protein powder.
    I currently take papaya enzymes and a probiotic daily. I just notice since taking FD2 I have visiting the bathroom a lot more!

8. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    I currently take papaya enzymes and a probiotic daily. I just notice since taking FD2 I have visiting the bathroom a lot more!
    I did the samething for about the first 3 days then it tailed off.
    I eat a cup of greek yogurt every day. Works better for me than taking a probiotic pill.

9. I eat pineapple and kiwis daily so, no lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

10. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    Will be posting my before pictures(only a week in so haven't notice a ton of changes) this weekend once I get some good lighting in the house!

I take a daily probiotic. Some are more helpful than others depending on your goals. But generally speaking regular use of probiotics is beneficial especially these days where we use antibiotics.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

11. It's so rare that I eat something that doesn't agree. I have the gut of an alligator.
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

12. Mmmmm.....alligator.....

13. Quote Originally Posted by JDybya View Post
    Mmmmm.....alligator.....
    Gator is delicious
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

14. Quote Originally Posted by JDybya View Post
    Mmmmm.....alligator.....
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Gator is delicious
    When I had it, it tasted like a much saltier chicken breast lol

15. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    When I had it, it tasted like a much saltier chicken breast lol
    You didnt have it right then. It's way better than that when cooked by a Cajun

16. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    You didnt have it right then. It's way better than that when cooked by a Cajun
    Probably.

I had it at some hole in the wall in Panama beach, FL.

17. Started to notice that my hungry has went up. Especially at night. It has been taking a lot of food to even feel full. I have been trying to stay on top of my calories. Still doing maintenance calories some days 100-200 calories above. Normal? Before pics coming soon....

18. Name:  FD1.png
Views: 149
Size:  685.1 KB Name:  FD2.png
Views: 166
Size:  596.4 KB Name:  FD3.png
Views: 162
Size:  607.2 KB Name:  FD4.png
Views: 161
Size:  614.9 KB Name:  FD5.png
Views: 159
Size:  618.9 KB Name:  FD6.png
Views: 158
Size:  293.8 KB Name:  FD7.png
Views: 157
Size:  358.2 KB

19. Lookin good! Can't wait to see the progress!

20. Looking good sister! keep pushing forward!

21. Not too shabby gal!

22. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    Started to notice that my hungry has went up. Especially at night. It has been taking a lot of food to even feel full. I have been trying to stay on top of my calories. Still doing maintenance calories some days 100-200 calories above. Normal? Before pics coming soon....
    How's your strength and endurance looking?
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

To answer your question, yes, the increased hunger is normal. What will really be interesting is what you notice composition wise sitting at maintenance cals or just ever so marginally over it on occasion like you're doing. Looking forward to it.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

24. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    How's your strength and endurance looking?
    Really good so far. Today I did back and biceps and noticed I didn't have to go down in weight in bicep training like I normally do because I normally become very fatigued quickly. I kept with the 10 lb dumbbells all the way through instead of going down to 8 lbs.

Hip thrusts went up 10 lbs

25. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    To answer your question, yes, the increased hunger is normal. What will really be interesting is what you notice composition wise sitting at maintenance cals or just ever so marginally over it on occasion like you're doing. Looking forward to it.
    Been staying steadily at 133lb - 134lb for weigh in's so hopefully dropping some body fat along the way. But only have been on for 10 days, so plenty of time to evaluate. Just the beginning

Should I be updated this log with any more information!?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Follidrone 2.0 log (unsponsered)
    By Kaiyas_daddy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-30-2016, 03:21 PM
  2. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 10-26-2016, 09:37 AM
  3. Follidrone 2.0 Log (unsponsored)
    By JellyJesus in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 08-18-2016, 06:53 PM
  4. Follidrone 2.0 Log
    By MANdrew in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 06-05-2016, 10:58 PM
  5. PhunkyB's Phytoserms-347 Log (Female)
    By phunkyb in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-08-2011, 01:18 AM