Follidrone 2.0 Log - FEMALE

Page 19 of 19 First ... 171819

1. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    [email protected] girl. You make this look easy.

You say, "I'm gonna bulk" and you bulk up and gain muscle while staying lean....then you say, "I'm gonna cut" and you just do that too. I'm impressed with your consistency, diligence and progress. Great work.
    No time for excuses! I really want to be able to reverse diet like a boss after this cut. Plan is to vacation(eat eat eat) and then come back and go back on my cut until I am satisfied then do a reverse diet up to a good amount of calories so I don't have to cut every time I go on vacation!!! But you have such kind word <3
    Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    @kjkitzman - Have you ever used yohimbine? I hate that stuff. Alpha-Yohimbine is the way to go. If you have used Y and tolerate it, you may give it a shot. People who like yohimbine usually have no issues with it, so you MAY like it. But if you're like those of us that don't tolerate it well....it may be a big mistake.
    Well I take Radiate 2x a day, which has Alpha-Yohimbine. I have also used HCl with caffeine and that was fine also.
    .:Share your energy where itís appreciated:.
    Follow my journey -> IG: kelseyjfit

2. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    No time for excuses! I really want to be able to reverse diet like a boss after this cut. Plan is to vacation(eat eat eat) and then come back and go back on my cut until I am satisfied then do a reverse diet up to a good amount of calories so I don't have to cut every time I go on vacation!!! But you have such kind word <3

Well I take Radiate 2x a day, which has Alpha-Yohimbine. I have also used HCl with caffeine and that was fine also.
    Yeah - you are doing the hard work. It's easy to have the kind words. Motivating.

Well - are you taking a 1/2 scoop radiate 2X per day? Or a full scoop?

If you are going to mix them - I would start with 1/2 scoop + yohimbine and work up from there. It really may not be necessary but could improve appetite suppression and may be beneficial before fasted cardio or even a weight session if you tolerate it. Some people really love their Y....and if you're one of them, it should be beneficial. Radiate has a good dose of the Alpha-Y. AY doesn't have the sides...it's better in my use. Yohimbine gives me cold sweats and nervousness and unbearable insomnia. First time I took Y I couldn't sleep for almost 2 days, not even exaggerating.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    Weighed in at 125.2 (lost a total of 9lbs)

3 more days till vacation starts!

Attachment 156163
    Defintely crushing it and looking good.

4. Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    Yeah - you are doing the hard work. It's easy to have the kind words. Motivating.

Well - are you taking a 1/2 scoop radiate 2X per day? Or a full scoop?

If you are going to mix them - I would start with 1/2 scoop + yohimbine and work up from there. It really may not be necessary but could improve appetite suppression and may be beneficial before fasted cardio or even a weight session if you tolerate it. Some people really love their Y....and if you're one of them, it should be beneficial. Radiate has a good dose of the Alpha-Y. AY doesn't have the sides...it's better in my use. Yohimbine gives me cold sweats and nervousness and unbearable insomnia. First time I took Y I couldn't sleep for almost 2 days, not even exaggerating.

I do 3/4 scoop 2 x per day. the area right below my belly button you can really see the subcutaneous fat and I really want this to be gone. I can try to get a good picture of it. Is yohimbine the same as HCl?

Name:  download (2).png
Views: 96
Size:  473.3 KB

Name:  download (3).png
Views: 100
Size:  496.2 KB

5. Kikitzman, Looking Good!!
    •   

6. Great progress on this cut, how do you prefer Follidrone 2 overall, for cutting whilst retaining lean mass or for lean mass gaining.

I will be using it again next week or the week after and plan to stay on for at least 3 months before having 1 month off.

7. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    Great progress on this cut, how do you prefer Follidrone 2 overall, for cutting whilst retaining lean mass or for lean mass gaining.

I will be using it again next week or the week after and plan to stay on for at least 3 months before having 1 month off.
    I love it for both, since both make me stay relatively lean. Was pretty easy to cut suggested to cycle like that?

8. Well I am back from vacation YIPPIE! NOT! I left last week Saturday and weighed in at 125lbs. Yesterday I weighed in at 128lbs. I will take it, I ate everything @BEAST73 can vouch for that too!! Ate around 2,500 calories a day

Before I left I got a DexaFit scan done. Let me know your thoughts? Should I cut for another 6 weeks and then reverse diet/ lean bulk?

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 51
Size:  57.8 KB
    Name:  Capture2.PNG
Views: 52
Size:  11.4 KB

9. I think yes. Chip off what you've gained on vacation so you have a clean slate for lean bulking.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

10. Welcome back!!!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

11. I feel like being at 21% BF I can get lower. Was thinking to diet for 6 weeks and then reverse diet?
  12. Follidrone 2.0 Log - FEMALE

Yes, Your Eating was Crazy Good! The most important thing is, that You enjoyed yourself.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Follidrone 2.0 log (unsponsered)
    By Kaiyas_daddy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-30-2016, 03:21 PM
  2. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 10-26-2016, 09:37 AM
  3. Follidrone 2.0 Log (unsponsored)
    By JellyJesus in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 08-18-2016, 06:53 PM
  4. Follidrone 2.0 Log
    By MANdrew in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 06-05-2016, 10:58 PM
  5. PhunkyB's Phytoserms-347 Log (Female)
    By phunkyb in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-08-2011, 01:18 AM